Poll: Which one?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Best Prof?

Best Prof?

I'm making a rogue with the sole purpose of getting gold at 80. For my first profession I've grabbed Mining. For my second, I dunno.

My Plan:

-As I level I will run into mines and cloth.
    -I will sell Bars/Ore until I have enough gold to pay for the skills and Food for leveling.
    -Then I will do something with the excess bars and cloth. Depending on the best 2nd prof, I will either sell them or level that prof with em.

What I want is a prof to make some serious money off BoE Gear and Enhancements (either through farming or picking up AH crafting mats).

Right now I'm steering towards Tailor due to the Cloth scavenging and Spellthreads.

Input?

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Best Prof?

Mining is really the money maker.

Anyway JC can make some nice BoE epic rings and necks. Also they're the only profession in which blizzard took the time to create a unique system for.

Cooking is certainly the best profession hands down, end of discussion.

1. Its benefits me with buffs.
    2. Its benefits guildies with buffs.
    3. I can sell them.
    4. Almost all the mats to get to 450 can be picked up from drops. no other profession needed.
    5. It is by far one of the cheapest prfessions out there. maybe 15-20 to 450 skill.
    6. It's just cool.

downsides to it...

it is expensive to get every recipe out there adn will certainly take lots of time. plan on spending from 5 minutes to 5 hours trying to the barrens recipes to drop. And spend abotu 400g on all recipes.

mining/ JC hands down