32/39 rotation and priority system (DK)

I've been using this site for a long time, but this is my first time actually posting.

Alright I need some help from exceptional Death Knights. I've been playing a Death Knight since the release of Wrath and actually have found it quite enjoyable coming from an Enhancement Shaman. I messed around with Blood for awhile in the 50/0/21 til mid-December where I made the switch to the 32/39 Dual-Wielding build. I enjoy it a lot and felt that it was quite easier to maintain the gcd than Blood. I never go into anything blindly, I love reading up on ElitistJerks.com and such to help further my knowledge. I read awhile back from Fargom on the Worldofwarcraft.com forums that the proper dps rotation was...

Rotation:
    PS>IT>BS>BS>HB>RP DUMP
    PS>IT>IT>IT>HB>RP DUMP

Now he was putting up over 6k dps pre-nerf with that rotation and I used aswell the first time I switched over and pulled in about 4700 dps and grant it at the time my gear wasn't as good as it is now, but it was still close.

I further read that a different rotation was better in...

Rotation 2:
    PS>IT>HB>BS>BS>RP DUMP
    PS>IT>HB>IT>IT>RP DUMP

I tried this on Patchwerk just last week and managed 4600 dps with AotD. Now I was talking to a different Death Knight on my server and he said post-nerf with the 32/39 (fast/fast), he was putting out 5500 dps with AotD. I also read a thread on EJ that people were still putting out similar numbers. I know the gear and stats has very little to do with it at this point since I pretty much have the gear. He told me that the 32/39 rotation is more built on priority and not on a set rotation. I did a research on it from Deathknight.info to Plaguechill.com to Elitistjerks.com to MMO and I just can't find a wealth of information that explains it well.

I guess my main question is if someone can explain to me how to maximize my dps with using a priority system to utilize the Rime procs and such. I've read some people say like PS (if no BS)> IT ( if no FF)>HB (KM Proc)> etc>etc. I suppose I have a hard time grasping the concept like do you stay to a rotation and if one of these things occur during your rotation you devate? I just would like some nice info that could help push me from 4600 dp to atleast 5000 plus dps.

Here is my Armory link http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ether&n=Gorlag

Also I'm using fast/fast til I get a proper slow main hand, I'm trying every week to get Angry Dread.

Any info from addons that help manage the Rime procs to links that would help explain it would be extremely awesome.

Re: 32/39 rotation and priority system (DK)

Ok first thing i noticed was, you dont have enough hit. 32/39 spec rely heavily with spell damage so u need to hit cap spell at least. 4set bonus is really worthless with the spec. Better to get hit/exp gears instead. I find that with the expertise capped out, i was doing a couple hundred dps more. But dont go so much into expertise that u lose your hit rating. Prioritise Hit>Str(until u hit 3000att then exp seem to be a much better invesment)>Exp
    I would put 1 point into epidemic cos its worth the extra 3secs for a prioritise system. how the system works is whenever you have a Rime proc, HB is your first priority providing its off the cd and frost fever is on the target, hence the extra 3secs on diseases.
    I use an addon called Power Aura Classics. It will put a text message or a graphic and sound configure to any of your procs. Very usefull.
    Up to you about the weapons really. fast/fast vs slow/fast doesnt really make much different. With exp/hit capped, fast/fast did more damage for me. With that setup, bcb was 4th on recount just after IT damage and melee damage was coming first.

I forgot to simplify the prioritise system. Ok this should be your rotation:
    PS - IT - HB - BS - BS - Rp
    PS - IT - HB - IT - IT- Rp
    How it works is this. For example: In your first rotation say after u did HB, u got a Rime proc, continue along your rotation till your cd is up then HB asap but becos of that your second rotation will change to something like this.
    PS - IT - HB - BS - BS - Rp - HB
    PS - IT - IT - IT - Rp
    Whenever your Rime proc, your rotation will change but at the end of the day its still pretty much the same.

I'm just going to bump this once, to see if I can get anything else further on the matter. Regardless I won't keep bumping this.

To the poster: I am confident you are an asset to your guild. My suggestions/recommendations stem only from a similar passion to the class and my personal preferences. In the end, do what you have the most fun with, no matter who says what.

Runeforge: Switch fallen crusader to the one that helps with frost damage (But of course test both out on the dummy in ebon hold)
    Trinkets: switch to two trinkets that each have a chance to do X damage on melee hit or ranged
    Professions: I'd say to go with the one that helps agility/str (in that order since you're all ready str stacked, and agi will help with avoid). Plus, changing professions would make it easier for me to convince you to try the trinkets.
    Talents: Somehow work in epidemic, and outbreak. When I was with this spec (pre nerf), I saw most of my damage was frost fever/icy touch. Weird. This also boosts pestilence (spreads icy touch), and since everyone is frost fevered, your HB owns. (When I go back to this spec I may try speccing so frost fevered victims are slowed by 30%. Could be fun)

Rotation:
    IT - PS - Pestilence - HB - BS (or blood boil if going for aoe dps) - RP dump like gargoyle

If you're planning to be meticulous:
    DnD - IT - PS - Pestilence
    HB - BB - IT - PS - Pestilence - HB

I know there are flaws with what's been written. But I play for the fun of it.

As far as Runeforge, go wtih FC/FC. At your gear level, it should be give slightly more dps than FC/CG from that I have read. I know I saw an increase for myself as the same same spec, and almost identical gear.

woulden entirely agree on your main prio should be aiming for spell hit cap, even though its a heavy spell rotation in that build, ive seen some of the people who can really put out some really really nice dps with those builds, and the dont go much further than the normal 9% hit cap, they dont even stack high on crit. They do though at least go more or less for the exp cap, but they stack ALOT of str, they have like 1.4k unbuffed str and they can at some fights nearly hit 7k dps, not only talking the fights like thad where you get boost. Ofc its always nice to get the spell hit cap, but woulden look at it as mandatory before anything else