Grace overwritting Sanctuary?

I was tanking a Nax a few nights ago with an Ex-Holy now Disco raid priest. We had a Holy Pala, Resto Shammie and a Disco Priest for healers so you can guess, a lot of shields.

Throughout the fights I was finding that my Mana was suffering, was always on the drop and in general I was having to use Divine Plea to scrape by. After a little looking around I started wondering about the Disco buff Grace.

Grace is a flat -3% damage and +6% healing. Blessing of Sanc is -3% damage and the mana return on Dodge/Block/Parry. With Sanc being a long term buff and Grace being a shorter one would it override it? From the Raid Composition on MMO, both are classed as a -3% buff so they dont stack (I think). I think rampage overrides Leader of the Pack but Im not sure.

If Grace is overriding BoS dont we then loss our mana return feature? It could be that I just had so many shields on me that I wasnt being healed for much so little to no Spiritual Attunement return.

Any ideas?

Re: Grace overwritting Sanctuary?

Dont think that thing happens, i didnt check if the -3%dmg portion of the buff is up, cause its hard to check it.
    But im pretty sure i still got mana back, i think the stack.
    Anyway regarding your mana problem. You are supposed to use divine plea a lot, its like Enrage/Bloodrage you are supposed to use them if you need that boost in mana to pull the next pack.
    I dont think you can have this problem in a Boss fight, it never happened to me.
    On trash just make sure to have more than one mob on you and you will never run out of mana, if it happens use Divine plea.
    With gear upgrading you will get less and less mana from healings, so if you really see it as a problem (i dont think it is cause divine plea is just fantastic) use Sanctuary and use more block rating instead pure avoidance to let it proccing more (plus you get constant dmg and constant mana return from healings).

Re: Grace overwritting Sanctuary?

because sanct lasts longer than grace it should have the dominant effect. the same way if you use 10min Sanct and a warrior casts Vigilance on you it overwrites the sanct.