Undying + combat ress = works?

I'm currently compiling a raid for the undying title, and I've been told that combat ress does infact work for the achievement. So Im thinking of bringing 3 druids.

Before I make this stupid decission, is this true? Does it really work?

Re: Undying + combat ress = works?

If it worked, it wouldn't no longer be undying. I though have no clue will it work or not but I'm pretty convinced that it will not.

As achievement text already says..

"Within one raid lockout period, defeat every boss in Naxxramas on Normal Difficulty without allowing any raid member to die during any of the boss encounters."

During any boss encounter, not at end of them.

Accounts on wowhead have the brez tactic not working. The better tactic would be to bring people that don't fail.

If lag is an issue, 5 brez's wouldn't necessarily help if the wrong people died.

Quote Originally Posted by Tremelizzer
    If it worked, it wouldn't no longer be undying. I though have no clue will it work or not but I'm pretty convinced that it will not.

As achievement text already says..

"Within one raid lockout period, defeat every boss in Naxxramas on Normal Difficulty without allowing any raid member to die during any of the boss encounters."

During any boss encounter, not at end of them.
    yes, but the champion of the frozen waste doesn't say you have to kill malygos, but still you do. So dont trust the text all the time

hehe

Last thing you should ask about undying is if combat ress is ok. Aim for undying, just tell raidmembers to not to die. Dont f*ck the encounters up.

And bring only 8 peoples, its two achievements at once and undying is really easyer with that.

Quote Originally Posted by yazaka
    yes, but the champion of the frozen waste doesn't say you have to kill malygos, but still you do. So dont trust the text all the time
    You should go back and check your achievements interface; "Champion of the Frozen Wastes" does include Malygos now.

Also no, Brez does not work for the "Undying" achievement (ala second-hand experience from a friend who tried it).

The one in the Armory says Malygos isn´t needed when its in fact needed.

If you know what i mean.

ok listen the fuck up

Quote Originally Posted by Quzor
    You should go back and check your achievements interface; "Champion of the Frozen Wastes" does include Malygos now.

Also no, Brez does not work for the "Undying" achievement (ala second-hand experience from a friend who tried it).
    so its fixed now, another achievement ays you need a 2min kill on last boss in heroic AN, but infact you got 3.

Do hunter pets count towards a death if they die on a boss?

so its fixed now, another achievement ays you need a 2min kill on last boss in heroic AN, but infact you got 3.
    The achievements you keep mentioning have all had changes made to them via patches, due to either tweaking the requirements or fixing a display error.

Undying has had no such treatment.

That is a hint, by the way.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Deleted

http://www.wowhead.com/?achievement=1860
    It's 4 minutes^^

Anyways: The achievement IS clear, so it should be impossible when a player dies, even with the use of brs.

And I don't think that pets count as raid members... would make some encounters quite messy. (*cough* Thaddius *cough*)

If battle rezzes worked for the achievement, guaranteed there would a lot more guilds with the Undying and Immortal titles.