Undeath or Illusion Card

For a spriest?

I've read the undeath card adds like 25dps, which doesn't seem very impressive.

Is the Illusion card any good?

Re: Undeath or Illusion Card

They're all shit. Waste of time and gold.

Don't get them.

The crit trinkiet from HoS is much better, even tho it's "blue". Forge Amber or something like that.

IMHO

Mark of the War Prisoner out of H VH - Free sans repair bills

Paired with :

Forge Ember out of H HoS - Free sans repair bills
    or
    Sundial of the Exiled - 40 badges

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him. - Mark Twain

With my alt bank having full bank slot full of herbs I decided to mill a whole bunch and see if I could get a nobles deck to sell. Well my luck was poor (from an old song: if it wasn't for bad luck - i would have no luck at all) and I ended up with most of an undeath deck. So I found the final card for 18g bid, waited, made my deck blah blah.

It didn't sell. For 400g it didn't sell, for 300bid no buy out it didn't sell. So my Druid dinged the other day and I'm thinking I might go to the faire.

So I'm wondering what looks more noobish - the worst possible Epic trinket or mid 70's looking blue one...
    I bet if I do equip it I will get a replacement days later.

I suppose I could hang onto it and hope Blizz realise how bad it is and change it. We can hope right.

Right???

No.

And Mark of the War Prisoner ain't noobish, it's imba.