Does this seem strange to anyone?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...fist&n=Zaebros

I saw this guy in Dal today and I thought to myself...Why? Am I the only one who thinks this guy is crazy? I asked him about it and he proceeded to call me a noob and that I knew nothing about my class. I'm not claiming to be an expert, but aren't the DK runes far better then any weapon enchant available? I don't know much about DW so I could be very wrong. Just looking for a little insight.

Re: Does this seem strange to anyone?

No, you're right, our runewords are better. His spec is a little unusual as well, but such is life. It's his 15 dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullshifter
    No, you're right, our runewords are better. His spec is a little unusual as well, but such is life. It's his 15 dollars.
    Not only are they far better, theyre free. This guy is crazy. And yet hes done some of 25 man naxx -- just goes to show you how easy naxx is I guess.

I approve of this.

lol no runes ?

and the most akward specc i've ever seen

2 points to get longer range on icy touch ?

no epidemic ?

i can't realy say if this is a pvp a pve a tanking or a dps specc

if he's tanking then why no full blade barrier/anticipation?
    if he's dpsing then why mark of blood and no gargoyle ?

he even got necrosis wtf ?
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Typhus View Post
    Hi i am any class in the game. To beat me spam icelance and then talk about how skilled you are when the 20k crits roll in.

15+ Year Old Account

So basically, he's the noob not you.. and as the other guy said
    Quote Originally Posted by Reshef
    Not only are they far better, theyre free. This guy is crazy. And yet hes done some of 25 man naxx -- just goes to show you how easy naxx is I guess.
    Once you go troll, you'll never reroll.
    To bad I'm an undead! ~ Tøffelladden

he's the one who doesn't know anything about his class. His spec sucks, his weapon chant is stupid, and he gemmed poorly for pvp. Don't feel bad if that scrub made fun of you just chuckle to yourself about how bad he is. On the other hand he contributes to our stereotype so try and get him to delete his char!

clicky for armory

lol at first glance, i thought it was a tank spec. then i went WTF and close off his wow armory and the only thought going through my head was wat an idiot.
    Sigh people like that give us a bad name.
    He was trying to be all 3 specs - raid buff ultility, dps and tank all in 1 go. Which doesnt work in any given spec.

This has to be some kind of PvP build. DPS enchants some places, tanking ones elsewhere, resil sprinkled in... and a 1500 rating.

Talents make this even worse. He doesn't have heart strike, scourge strike, or annihilation. What is he spending those runes on? An extra plague strike?

Quote Originally Posted by Reshef
    That, or the people he runs with are just as bad. :-X

Quote Originally Posted by mastrmynd
    I thought to myself...Why?
    Simple answer: Clueless DK is clueless.

I had someone in my Guild do this.
    He was new to the Guild.
    I was curious about his gear and saw that he was using 85+Attack Power on a weapon.

I was furious, I talked to him and he called me a moron because he claimed it is so much better than RotFC.
    I talked to the GM and we had him kicked.
    So many Fail Knights...

Quote Originally Posted by Bainz
    So many Fail Knights...
    have to quote this...
    saw a dk having +7 dmg his weapon..
    asking him "why u dont use a rune"
    answer deliverd... "wtf is a rune"
    no comment needed...

@Bainz btw the funniest thing in your avatar is the camera-man xD
    here should be my signature... FAIL!

The topic's name should change to: Does this seem normal to anyone?
    YOU FACE NOT MALCHEZAR ALONE, BUT THE LEGIONS I COMMAND!

Well it honestly depends I guess. Obviously there is no enchant anywhere close to the 30% str boost that the rune gives.

But as most things that are RNG in this game, we all know it sucks, when it comes to duel weilding it probably sucks more (I never duel weilded).

With a 2H the proc isn't often, then again it isn't rare either. But I've witnessed that without haste or a slow weapon on either hand when duel weilding, for some odd reason it works even less.

Now since I've never tried this, I don't even know if you can use the fallen crusade runeforge on a 1H. I'm assuming you can.

Some people would rather a steady and garunteed 85 ap on each hand that they cna manage (although they do miss out on the massive AP boost they get when the rune procs).

The second effect of the rune isn't all that (small amount of healing, which is already covered by Blood presence/aura).

Hi

That's weird i used to see Fallen Crusader proc heaps when leveling from 70-80. Haven't used the rune since 3.0.8 came out though.

this is the concrete version of a discussion with a DK I had with a trial DK in my guild

Before the last patch he was complaining that the stamina weapon on enchant was being taken out, and that both rune of the fallen gargoyle and the sword shatter one were crap.

That was another DK I failed on their trial

FC is just a very buffed Crusader enchant, and strength based melee people have used Crusader for a long time.

Can't see why we'd stop now.
    I suppose, as RoseRed is in to, with the RNG you might benefit from a +AP in the short term.
    But it's a 600 AP proc, with a neglectable heal, I don't wonna miss out on.

R.I.P: Prefix (T6 Resto Shaman) - DK DPS Compendium
    R.I.P: Valkyr (T4'ish BM Hunter) - UH DPS Compendium