Is Shadow of Death being looked at?

Now I'm sure this topic has been beat to death (yeah yeah dead horse I know) but this is really starting to disturb me. First, they cut the duration in half. Understandable. Then they added a 15 minute cooldown. What the hell are they thinking? Next they are going back on everything they did (nerf it because of lolrena) and they said "Yeah in the future we are probably going to restrict use of it in arena". Anyway, aside from that little gripe I really made this topic to say:

Are the Shadow of Death bugs being looked at? Pre 3.0.8 when it had no cooldown every single death I would pop back up as a ghoul and continue fighting. It was great, this is the reason I loved being an unholy DK (yes this really was my favorite ability/talent ever). Anyway, post patch it never seems to work right at all. Most of the time it just doesn't proc (Yes, I am absolutely sure it is off cooldown) while sometimes it procs AFTER I RELEASE to graveyard in a BG. Yeah, I'm a ghoul when I'm getting rezzed by the ancestral guide (or w/e it's called) and if I don't realize it right away and get rezzed as a ghoul and cancel the buff just to die again and wait for another rez. Even in PvE situations when I die on a boss I can't recall even ONE TIME post patch where it worked right, and I'm not even over exaggerating. Really now, if this talent wasn't required for Master of Ghouls I'm sure a lot of people would now skip over it.

Re: Is Shadow of Death being looked at?

Read 114 times no replies...sheesh. Bump.

If its a bug post on offical WoW forums or post an in game notification (not a GM chat).

This is a fan-site thats well maintained, so QQ is a plenty here, if you're here to cry you're in the right place - if you want to say something or get info, go to the above.

(edit : typo)
    I tasted bacon.. one day..

Quote Originally Posted by Xavi
    If its a bug post on offical WoW forums or post an in game notification (not a GM chat).

This is a fan-site thats well maintained, so QQ is a plenty here, if you're here to cry you're in the right place - if you want to say something or get info, go to the above.

(edit : typo)
    The reason I posted it here is to get others opinion on the new "nerfed" and buggy talent.

I was just regarding the buggy-ness of it, seemed to be your main point, reporting it can only help ;p.

Nerfed cause it was OP in arena (which it was), and no item damage is insanely good anyway - why should DKs get that?

lol, if it worked properly itd still be good, you shouldnt die much more often than 15 minites anyway other than in BGs, and then what - every other death you'll get it as long as you dont zerg around like an idiot solo style.
    I tasted bacon.. one day..

Quote Originally Posted by Xavi
    I was just regarding the buggy-ness of it, seemed to be your main point, reporting it can only help ;p.

Nerfed cause it was OP in arena (which it was), and no item damage is insanely good anyway - why should DKs get that?

lol, if it worked properly itd still be good, you shouldnt die much more often than 15 minites anyway other than in BGs, and then what - every other death you'll get it as long as you dont zerg around like an idiot solo style.
    Well that's just the thing. Sure it was nerfed because it was OP in arena but with the 15 minute cooldown it is JUST ON the cutoff point to be usable there still. And regarding the durability damage, yeah I don't know why that still happens...should just give us dura damage before even going into ghoul form.

They seem to have fixed it in Wintergrasp, though, i.e. it no longer robs you of participation if you die during the battle.

That said, make it more like an ankh or a soul stone. Let the player push a button to resurrect as a ghoul, this would fix quite a few issues with spirit guides ressing you as a ghoul.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahtamori
    They seem to have fixed it in Wintergrasp, though, i.e. it no longer robs you of participation if you die during the battle.

That said, make it more like an ankh or a soul stone. Let the player push a button to resurrect as a ghoul, this would fix quite a few issues with spirit guides ressing you as a ghoul.
    Not a bad idea really. But the spirit guide just rezzed me as a ghoul yesterday in Wintergrasp. I got killed, then waited at the GY and got rezzed as a ghoul and when I finally noticed I died in ghoul form waiting another 30 sec to get rezzed. I was like, "Are you !@#$ING KIDDING!?"

2% Str + Stam for 1 Talent point is more than enough to pick it up.
    They should make it 3% and get rid of the ghoul thing and make the ghoul thing a baseline ability with 15m CD available for every DK...