We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #21

    Re: 3.1 Priest changes revealed in korean official sites

    Actually Wild growth was much more OP than CoH because it would put up a HoT as the AoE heal and you could put in on multiple groups and thats how resto druids got top healing. target someone in grp 1 put the AoE HoT grp 2 repeat grp3 grp 4 grp 5 etc etc thats what a lot of resto druids did and if you say they dont you're just lying to yourself.

    what you're saying basicly just because priest got a buff to CoH wild growth should be buffed too to be on par? thats like warriors getting a new spell and every other DPS having to get one just like it so they're on Par. CoH buff probaly wont even be a huge difference there will still be a CD so stop QQing.

    They said this isnt all of the patch notes so dont freak out about shadow pvp but honestly that just looks freaking dumb of blizz to make it to remove snares and shit I mean u cant do anything anyways it doesnt matter much lol besides usually they'll just reapply it right after since they cant do any dmg.

  2. #22

    Re: 3.1 Priest changes revealed in korean official sites

    yeah WG ticking for 700 compared to thores 7k CoH is really damn op..


    and i can tell you nope i did not(mostly becuse i dont do 25mans so lol)
    Eternal rage is my power

    Fat peopel lag IRL

  3. #23
    greenmasheen
    Guest

    Re: 3.1 Priest changes revealed in korean official sites

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerHacker
    i have played this game far longer then you now learn to understand that things change..

    eidt This is what your pretty much saying "Girls cant work!! becuse back when my dads dad was a kid they where not aloved to! THIS IS THE ONLY WAY IT CAN BE!!" in other words your just plain silly now
    yes, lets homogenize all healing classes... or all classes altogether so that the game isnt even worth playing anymore.

    the reason why druids are a jack of all trades is because if they could do all things well, why bother rolling a mage, priest, rogue, or warrior?




  4. #24

    Re: 3.1 Priest changes revealed in korean official sites

    Quote Originally Posted by greenmasheen
    yes, lets homogenize all healing classes... or all classes altogether so that the game isnt even worth playing anymore.

    the reason why druids are a jack of all trades is because if they could do all things well, why bother rolling a mage, priest, rogue, or warrior?



    god stop posting already you make yourself look more and more stupid and nerrowmindet eveytime..

    edit anyway am going to bed come up whit somthing intersting to read rather then "THINGS MOST NOT CHANGE I R NO LONGER THE ONLY GOOD ONE!!!?!?"
    Eternal rage is my power

    Fat peopel lag IRL

  5. #25
    greenmasheen
    Guest

    Re: 3.1 Priest changes revealed in korean official sites

    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaBaggle
    Paly: Can heal, tank, dps
    Priest: Can heal, dps
    Shamans: Can heal, dps

    Sure is no hybrids of any sort there, nope, clearly main healers. DURR HURR HURR
    god you are an idiot.

    priests arnt considered hybrids and shaman and paladins can effectively main heal. any more idiotic crap you have to say can just as well not be said.

  6. #26

    Re: 3.1 Priest changes revealed in korean official sites

    Quote Originally Posted by greenmasheen
    god you are an idiot.

    priests arnt considered hybrids and shaman and paladins can effectively main heal.  any more idiotic crap you have to say can just as well not be said.
    lol how much missinformed crap can you post in on topic? also his point is very vaild stop failing so god damn much

    also YES A PRIEST CAN HEAL AN DPS THERFORE ITS A HYBRID STOP FAILING
    Eternal rage is my power

    Fat peopel lag IRL

  7. #27
    greenmasheen
    Guest

    Re: 3.1 Priest changes revealed in korean official sites

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerHacker
    god stop posting already you make yourself look more and more stupid and nerrowmindet eveytime..

    edit anyway am going to bed come up whit somthing intersting to read rather then "THINGS MOST NOT CHANGE I R NO LONGER THE ONLY GOOD ONE!!!?!?"
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderChunk
    This post is almost completely incomprehensible.
    Do the world a favor. Type all of your words in Microsoft Word, hit the spellcheck button a couple of times, check for any continuity errors and then smash your computer into a thousand pieces.
    see 2nd quote

  8. #28

    Re: 3.1 Priest changes revealed in korean official sites

    what the hell does my spelling/gramma has to do whit the topic at hand`? grow up abit plox or go back to the wow forums
    Eternal rage is my power

    Fat peopel lag IRL

  9. #29
    greenmasheen
    Guest

    Re: 3.1 Priest changes revealed in korean official sites

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerHacker
    lol how much missinformed crap can you post in on topic? also his point is very vaild stop failing so god damn much

    also YES A PRIEST CAN HEAL AN DPS THERFORE ITS A HYBRID STOP FAILING
    wow, using your backassward logic all classes would be considered hybrids.

    instead of playing wow, maybe going to school for a change might do you some good mkay?

  10. #30

    Re: 3.1 Priest changes revealed in korean official sites

    stop going OT all the time am done in school


    anyway you fail so badly at understaing classes that i dont even see how you can agure here go away whit your fail >_>
    Eternal rage is my power

    Fat peopel lag IRL

  11. #31

    Re: 3.1 Priest changes revealed in korean official sites

    I think most of you are failing to realize priest talents compared to shaman/druid/paladin talents.

    Shaman: Caster DPS/Melee DPS/Healer
    Druid: Tank (when not needed can melee dps)/Caster DPS/Healer
    Paladin: Tank/Healer/Melee DPS
    Priest: Healer/Healer/Caster DPS


    orly? Only class with 2 healing trees gets the shaft on healing power? Not to mention shadow has decent off heals with Vampiric Embrace. I doubt a paladin/shaman/druid can beat a Shadow Priest in non-direct heals (this shouldn't be news). Face it, priests should have at least some sort of advantage over other healers. Unless blizzard plans on making disc strictly a DPS tree, then you all need to stop comparing priests to other "hybrid" classes, because it is simply a poor comparison.

  12. #32

    Re: 3.1 Priest changes revealed in korean official sites

    Quote Originally Posted by Soxes
    I think most of you are failing to realize priest talents compared to shaman/druid/paladin talents.

    Shaman: Caster DPS/Melee DPS/Healer
    Druid: Tank (when not needed can melee dps)/Caster DPS/Healer
    Paladin: Tank/Healer/Melee DPS
    Priest: Healer/Healer/Caster DPS


    orly? Only class with 2 healing trees gets the shaft on healing power? Not to mention shadow has decent off heals with Vampiric Embrace. I doubt a paladin/shaman/druid can beat a Shadow Priest in non-direct heals (this shouldn't be news). Face it, priests should have at least some sort of advantage over other healers. Unless blizzard plans on making disc strictly a DPS tree, then you all need to stop comparing priests to other "hybrid" classes, because it is simply a poor comparison.
    ummh why? ohh you have two healing tees?! sorry you sould ofc be better then the rest of us!

    its like saying you sould be better then a black person just becuse your white get over yourself

    now i really am going to bed! laters

    and posting a kitty is not a agurment l2p sir
    Eternal rage is my power

    Fat peopel lag IRL

  13. #33

    Re: 3.1 Priest changes revealed in korean official sites

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerHacker
    ummh why? ohh you have two healing tees?! sorry you sould ofc be better then the rest of us!

    its like saying you sould be better then a black person just becuse your white get over yourself


  14. #34

    Re: 3.1 Priest changes revealed in korean official sites

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerHacker
    ummh why? ohh you have two healing tees?! sorry you sould ofc be better then the rest of us!

    its like saying you sould be better then a black person just becuse your white get over yourself

    now i really am going to bed! laters

    and posting a kitty is not a agurment l2p sir
    nor is your failure of an argument "bc i am white i am better than someone who is black" in a WoW forum....

  15. #35

    Re: 3.1 Priest changes revealed in korean official sites

    I hope that's not the only change they're going to do with shadow in pvp. Removing snares...how does that solve them from killing us once Dispersion ends? So we silence ourselves and run while they chase us and eventually kill us.

  16. #36

    Re: 3.1 Priest changes revealed in korean official sites

    Quote Originally Posted by greenmasheen
    god you are an idiot.

    priests arnt considered hybrids and shaman and paladins can effectively main heal. any more idiotic crap you have to say can just as well not be said.
    Quote from Ghostcrawler: Everyone is a hybrid except for locks, hunters, mages and rogues.

    Priest are hybrids

    Now shut up.

  17. #37

    Re: 3.1 Priest changes revealed in korean official sites

    Quote Originally Posted by Camofoo
    Priest are hybrids

    Now shut up.
    ^
    This.

    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...id=1&pageNo=10

    Edit: Link. This better clear things up.
    A rich man once told me: "Hey life's a funny thing."
    A poor man once told me that he can't afford to speak...

  18. #38

    Re: 3.1 Priest changes revealed in korean official sites

    Can all the stupid people here that are whining about CoH getting a buff and in the same post mention WG just shut up?

    They haven't announced anything for druids yet. Why the heck are people whining?

  19. #39

    Re: 3.1 Priest changes revealed in korean official sites

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerHacker
    btw so palas/prist/shamies sould not be able to heal well becuse they can dps aswell? we clearly need a "Pure" healing class that can only heal
    Such class will not be playable.
    Take look at the resto druids. In raid spec it isn't fun to level or do some dailys.
    And now, you wish to have a class that only can heal, without doing any noticable dps?
    How will you play that?
    How will you level from 1-80?
    How will you get the money for raiding?

    There will be nothing in the game, you can do it yourself.

    Think about that (if you can).

  20. #40

    Re: 3.1 Priest changes revealed in korean official sites

    Quote Originally Posted by Lionne
    The shadow buff does seem slightly underwhelming.

    Happy about being able to use Penance on myself, though.
    I quite agree, this feels more like a discipline buff than anything else. Penance on our selves is great.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •