Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...

Re: Upcoming Class Change Highlights (Part 1), Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maneken
    Changes for holy are good.
    Changes for prot great.
    Changes for retri NONE.
    To explain alittle bit, prot will have alot changes which most of them are deep in tree so no usage for retri.
    Holy will alos get some nice buffs in tree but again too deep to get for rest of speccs.
    Kings will be baseline, but ppl forget default kings are: 2% stats, youll still need to take imp. kings in prot.
    All in all, as retir dont see anything good except ill now need to spend 1 talent point less in prot for pve.
    Retri paladin wanted some kind of utility against caster insetad of retri now prot will have silence efect(this isnt bad, its great pve utility on some mobs)
    If you check what they have in mind for changes on DK(which is also hibrid) i cant resist to tell that im thinking to change my main to dk which is allready geared up.
    Are you hiding the words "Retri paladins aren't good enough" in that wall of text?

Quote Originally Posted by Wreath
    Nerf unholy DK's, just a shitty way to advertise your new "hero class" thing by making them OP as shit so everyone rerolls the biggest piece of shit class ever. (YES, Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q)
    Fix rogues for the love of god? Hasn't Blizz themselves said that rogues are supposed to be the best single target dps? Bullshit all the way.
    And wtf, boosting paladins again? May I say a fine choice.

Have you ever played the game at what it's like atm? These shitty notes doesn't seem to convince me that you actually have. It's like you flip a coin about the patch notes with "FAIL" on both sides to determin what to do about the way things are atm. I have never been this unhappy with some fucking patch notes.

Dear lord, Blizzard. You really have shoved your head up some fine anus because you only see bullshit. Fu.
    Blizzard can't hear you, dickwad.

Quote Originally Posted by Cicero
    gg Blizz. You nerfed the extremely OP Circle of Healing in 3.0.8 and now you're doing a 180 and buffing all of their AOE heals the next patch. :
    Not at all. They put everything in line with each other, and then change it all at the same times.

Note that "in line" is from their initial perspective.

The damges meter isn't all about the class. Much of the dmg dealing is about the play style. Rogue isn't compare able with dk's or paladins. OMG rogue OP, cuse u lost from a skilled rogue in arena. What i'm trying to say is that rogue isn't doing OP burst.