Thread: holy pallys...

holy pallys...

what addons and uis are you using? just curious, im old school and i dont use much...im sure im missing out on some good stuff...let me know

Re: holy pallys...

I'm using Grid, know many users who use Healbot but that's just not my thing. The only thing that's good for is the relaxed healing where you simply click and it will heal, but for that i combine Grid with Clique.. Healing wouldn't be the same without those, for me.

Currently I am using Grid for my healing. I use the add on Clique, and this way i can have all my healing spells binded to my mouse clicks. So all I do is click on the person's name in the Grid and it will heal them. Left click does FoL, right HL, Ctrl+Left is Holy Shock, and Ctrl+Right is LoH. You can do much more with it also, but that's my basic. Also I use Decursive for cleansing. Pally Power for my buffs also. Other than that, I use other addons like classtimer, pitbull for my unit frames, and quartz for casting bars.
    "And I looked and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto him over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

XPerl - raid frames, shows who has aggro, highlights who I can dispel, and all the other basics, very customizable
    Tell Me When - keeps track of my buffs and cooldowns, honestly could not live without it
    Pally Power - pretty essential, you set up how you're going to buff and just hit the top button until everyone is buffed, must have
    Recount - healing meters aren't that great comparing yourself to different classes, but good to gauge what is working out best for you
    ItemRack - if you get to the stage of raiding where you start to have pieces that are high HPS but low regen or vice versa, swapping out different sets on the fly can really help your numbers
    TitanPanel - displays a customizable bar, good to keep track of durability and other info that sometimes gets unnoticed
    Ephemera - Grievance - Thrall [H]
    Sybilfawlty - We Have Cookies - Stormrage [A]

grid, pitbull, pallypower

I'm trying to find a decent cooldown timer/buff timer. I've been letting bacon drop too often and would like to fix this. Is classtimer good for this?

X-perl
    Classtimer
    Pallypower

Yes, classtimer is good for that.

CT MOD
    Pallypower
    sometimes heabot

Grid, Clique is a must, ClassTimer is nice when keeping Beacon up, PallyPower is great even outside raids and I recommend that you install Recount. Its Death meters are very handy to use if you want to improve your healing; healing meters doesn't say much.