3.1 Priest changes announced by a CM in korean official sites at 11:55 a.m on 02/05 (1hour ago)
You may see them at
But you probably won't be able to read it unless ur korean or have studied it
So I have translated them for you.
· Divine spirit - Now a base skill that every priest can learn
· Power word:Aegis (this might be wrong, can't find a good vocab for the korean word)
- New talent in Discipline. You can assume this spell is a Power word:Shield that is applicable to
every raid or party members.
· Some raid-wide healing skills are improved
- Prayer of Healing - Now can be cast on any party that belongs to the raid
- Holy Nova - Mana cost reduced
- Circle of Healing - Amount of healing increased
· The PvP survivability of S.Priest is getting buffed. The Shadow Form reduces spell damage taken as well as Physical damage.
Also Dispersion now removes all movement impairing effects.
· Penance - now can be cast on the priest itself.
· Serendipity - This talent now reduces the casting time of Prayer of Healing and Greater Heal after using
Binding Heal or Flash Heal.
· Also works to add more useful things to Holy talent tree for PvP purpose are under progress.
I found it on some korean WOW fan site, and confirmed it was written by CM, and translated it myself.
So you may trust them. I think they will soon be released on Europe and American sites too.