Thread: New patchnotes.

New patchnotes.

Iam really curious, what kind of an upgrade is this?
    They "promised" us a rather upgrade on our dps, only good part i can see is Hunger for Blood, this means we dont have to keep x3 HfB rolling at all times, it just takes some kind of bleed effect from any class that can help us out with it.
    Raids-trash/boss dps will be easier to maintain, atleast thats my opinion.

ROGUE

• Hunger for Blood – instead of a self-buff, this ability can only be used when there is a bleed effect on the target. However, it has no stacks and grants a 15% damage bonus.
    • Adrenaline Rush – the cooldown on this ability has been lowered.
    • Lightning Reflexes – reduced to 3 ranks. In addition to 2/4/6% dodge, this talent now also grants 4/7/10% passive melee haste.
    • Killing Spree – while this ability is active, the rogue does 20% additional damage.
    • Savage Combat – now causes 2/4% physical damage done.
    • Mace Specialization – this talent now grants haste in addition to armor penetration.

Sadly i expected something better then this, since we are a PURE dps class, we cant heal, we cant tank, we can only DPS, so why take that away from us? Iam really hoping there will be some kind of update in the blue posts, because this cant be all!

Re: New patchnotes.

"Eyonix advises the list is in no way comprehensive, is subject to change, and is likely to receive additions as the weeks go by."

Where are they taking dps away from us in those changes? Those are all increases....
    Top 100.

Clueless pokemen rogue is clueless, stopped reading when i read his user name.

I didnt say it was all bad, i said i expected more...

Quote Originally Posted by bujaberry
    Clueless pokemen rogue is clueless, stopped reading when i read his user name.
    BUjaberry, whats wrong with my name, yours aint the best either, so stop these pointless posts and start discussing instead of postfarming you damn troll.

15+ Year Old Account

There is already a thread up on this subject, stick to that one.

"Friends don't let friends be gnomes."