Upcoming Class Change Highlights - Priest Changes on American forums

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...10002204&sid=1

PRIEST
    # Divine Spirit – this spell is now a core ability available to all priests.
    # Discipline has access to a new talent, Power Word: Barrier. (Think of it as Power Word: Shield for your whole group).
    # Several area of effect (AOE) heal spells have been improved: Prayer of Healing can be cast on any groups in your raid party. Holy Nova’s mana cost has been reduced. Circle of Healing now heals for more.
    # Shadow priest PvP survivability has been improved: Shadow Form now reduces magic as well as physical damage. Dispersion now removes snares.
    # Penance – this spell can now be targeted on the priest.
    # Serendipity – this talent now reduces the cast time of Greater Heal and Prayer of Healing when Binding Heal or Flash Heal are cast.
    # We are also working to give Holy additional PvP utility.
    [color=blue]This thread has lived beyond its life expectancy. ... It's also met the forum quota for posters insulting the intelligence of their peers to grasp the age-old upper hand in argumentation, I believe officially coined by Plato: "Ur, like, dumb and that's why I'm right." Zarhym

Re: Upcoming Class Change Highlights - Priest Changes on American forums

Way to read the front page.

a bit more information about the pvp survability would be nice. simply lower the magic dmg inc. wouldnt affect the sp on the same level as a moonkin for example..

something like improved anti dispell is needed also (or such a thing like unstable affliction) in pvp, otherwise you put up 3 dots, the drolly fucking laughy pali comes over and you wish you never wasted the mana for those 3 spells.....

there is a lot potential in dispersion i think, the idea of this ultimate is really nice and i guess, if blizz tweak this ability a bit, it would become fucking good.

Firstly lets keep in mind this is a preliminary release of proposed changes...

Some of the stuff listed sounds interesting and i'm not exactly unhappy... however I will say that reducing magic damage in SF and giving us another snare removal doesn't exactly address the melee dominance over shadow priests.

I'll be keen to hear what else they have in mind.

antifreeze

waiting rest infromation Go go priests go
    still disco priest is in my blood

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by WernerCD
    # Discipline has access to a new talent, Power Word: Barrier. (Think of it as Power Word: Shield for your whole group).
    # Several area of effect (AOE) heal spells have been improved: Prayer of Healing can be cast on any groups in your raid party. Holy Nova’s mana cost has been reduced. Circle of Healing now heals for more.
    all i can say is... AWESOME ;D

PRIEST
    # Divine Spirit – this spell is now a core ability available to all priests.
    # Several area of effect (AOE) heal spells have been improved: Prayer of Healing can be cast on any groups
    That should be done 'years' ago;p

I think i`m going to level my priest again. Love the disc changes, always was a disc freak in pve anyways ;D

I'm just a little frustrated with the shadow buffs

Problem:
    Melee kills Spriests way to fast.

Solution:
    15% less magic damage!?

I guess this might help against Pallies and DKs a little, but I still feel like we're still free HKs to rogues.

Man, I've been extremely bitter about the changes (or lack thereof) to priests in the past and I didn't think Blizzard was gonna do anything right on the next round of changes. But I gotta give them credit, I think they really came through for priests (healing-wise).

Thanks for proving me wrong Blizz!

'Shadow priest PvP survivability has been improved: Shadow Form now reduces magic as well as physical damage. Dispersion now removes snares'

Yay! What an awesome buff! Oh wait...

'Warrior: You now gain rage when damage done to you is absorbed, such as through a Power Word: Shield'

...nevermind! ;D

*facedesk*