kitty dps rotion and stats needed

Hi there, i play my alliance druid and i've done it for quite some time!
    But i've never been really into what stats we acctually need. With that i mean for example hit rating, expertise rating ( or in %) needed for us to not miss so much etc. And i kinda need it in easy understandable terms

And second, i think i have my dps rotation, but im quite intrested in what you do in your rotation, some ppl must do it different, even if its not that many ways to do tho but, how do you do?

thank you!

Re: kitty dps rotion and stats needed

i play Moonkin. but i've read around on forums and ill help you the best i can
    to get Hit capped, you should look for around 265 hit rating ( around 230 if you're with a Draenei in your group)
    to get Expertise capped, i'm not sure of the numbers. you should be looking for 6.50% - 6.75% chance not to be dodged /parried to be capped. Something like that.

The best stat to gem for atm is Strength. You should be gemming for this until your attack power, in cat form, unbuffed, without savage roar, is somewhere between 10k and 13k. then you can replace the strength gems for agility gems.

as for the rotation, you should always keep savage roar up. refresh it everytime it's about to fade. mangle should always be up too, since it increases all your main abilities' damage. then you should have your 5 combo point RIP DoT up at all time too.
    Basicaly a rotation would look like : Mangle, Rake, Shred (until 5 combo points), then Rip. Tiger's Fury can help you whenever youre low on energy.

i tried something like that once on dummies. i had 2k dps and the whole time i forgot i had savage roar.
    my feral set isnt complete. i have a few heroic naxx leftovers but i have few blues and stuff.

hope i helped
    Boom.

DPS rotation feral druid

1.Hold mangle up (every yellow hit is boosed by mangle)
    2.Hold Savage roar up (all attacks, even bleeds are effected by AP)
    3.Hold rake up (for 35 energy rake does loads dps, no matter the armor)
    4.Spam shred

Combo points

1.SR if it is not up or close to expire
    2.Rip, if SR is still up (30 energy and does loads off damage wit hset bonus t7 and glyph
    3.Ferocious bite if rip and SR have still long to go

If SR is off, apply it straight away no matter how many combo points
    Use beserk when SR has way long to go, so you can shred rly much (don’t forget to keep rake up)
    Use tiger’s fury when lower then 30/35 energy

Addons for raidng
    Badkitty: tracking bleeds, debuffs and buffs of the druid (graphic mode and time balk mode)
    Quartz: maim, timer bleed timer
    Mikscrolling combat text: use it for cooldown announcer

Used Glyphs
    Rip
    Mangle
    Shred

Stats

For me agility is the important stat, followed by crit rating (expertise not rly needed we attack from the back, hit rating capped needed)
    Why: how more you crit, how higher the dps, how faster we get combo points
    Talents gief us higher crit, and if we crit an extra combo point

If you cant keep those think up, go respec or rerroll

Dps in raids should be arround atleast higher then 3k dps with mix nax heroics gear

Unless you're at 10k+ AP, str will be your most important stat.

And there is no rotation, kitty is all about prioritizing to keep the aforementioned buffs and debuffs up as much as possible.

Kitty is by no means easy to play, either you'll master it or you'll be a manglespamming lolcat.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergenia
    Kitty is by no means easy to play, either you'll master it or you'll be a manglespamming lolcat.
    amen
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkpanger
    For me agility is the important stat, followed by crit rating (expertise not rly needed we attack from the back, hit rating capped needed)
    as for expertise, its got the same importance than hit rating.
    hit : reduces chances to miss
    expertise : reduces chances to be dodged or parried
    now since we attack from the back, no change to parry. still the dodge change though, which means its stilla valuable stat. maybe not on the top priority list, but if you can get some expertise, dont dodge it.
    definitely more valuable to tanks, since they can both be dodged and parried
    Boom.

I was just wondering, if your in a BG or arena at how many combo points you think you should apply SR 1,2,3,4 or 5?

15+ Year Old Account

With the state of arena these days, you want it up as soon as possible, because if you generate 5 CP's on your target for a Savage Roar, you're not going to be alive in cat form long enough to utilize them. Get a CP, roar, get some bleeds going, and buckle down in bear form.

8% is the melee hit cap, 6.5% is the behind target expertice cap. im curently at the talented 2.5% expertice so i still can improve. with that said i am still doing 5500 dps but miss about 3-4% of my auto attacks through dodge. i havent missed any specials yet but im sure with the expertice cap i could improve dps