Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Blizzard Pussied Out

Anyone else think it's painfully obvious Blizzard pussied out when designing this room?

Ohh c'mon, just have the blobs running all the way to Grobs room. We need more retard checks like this, right clicking and pressed your 1 button DPS macro isn't exactly skill testing of seeing who should be there or not.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Blizzard Pussied Out

Netram for (graphics) president!

Anyway, no I do not think this should be done. Yes, it is a retard check. But, it is the easiest raid instance in the game, hence you need to be able to faceroll it (World of Casualcraft ftw).

My opinion.

Hmm. How about Blob room 2.0 in Ulduar? #

(Can only hope, trash is just *urgh* these days)

All of Naxx is a trash instance...

I don't really understand your intention with this beyond complaining for the sake of complaining. Can you elaborate?

Dying to blobs doesn't make you a retard. Some people have lag issues and even stepping very carefully can end in one that appears far away from you to explode all up in your face.
    The kiss of the sun for pardon
    The song of the birds for mirth
    You are nearer gods heart in a garden
    Than anywhere else on earth

Quote Originally Posted by Darshana
    Dying to blobs doesn't make you a retard. Some people have lag issues and even stepping very carefully can end in one that appears far away from you to explode all up in your face.
    Dies to slimes... :
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

So you're telling me only hardcore elite raiders can do a frogger room? wow...

This is not a retard check. Its comic relief. I suppose they could be considered that in the sense that retards think they are hard to get past and then post on MMO about how there should be more of them...

These slimes are hilarious. They target high latency players mostly but can also be used to grief (bubble and hit them as a pally to blow up your friends). They are, in short, an endless source of amusement for guilds bored to tears by Naxxramas.

15+ Year Old Account

Dear OP: You clearly are of the mindset that you are some sort of pro gamer for being able to run between large, slow-moving blobs. Unfortunately, this is completely false.

Nothing has changed about this room since the instance was the most difficult raid in the game, and after arguing on EJ about how Hateful Strike functioned and wiping to Patchwerk for days, it was a hilarious stress-reliever, and that was about it.

Quote Originally Posted by spiny
    This is not a retard check. Its comic relief. I suppose they could be considered that in the sense that retards think they are hard to get past and then post on MMO about how there should be more of them...

These slimes are hilarious. They target high latency players mostly but can also be used to grief (bubble and hit them as a pally to blow up your friends). They are, in short, an endless source of amusement for guilds bored to tears by Naxxramas.
    What you said
    "Peace is a lie"

Have shamans drop totems at the spawn points of the blobs and nobody even needs to try....

Frogger is the best part of Naxx.

The people who fail on it are usually the same ones who lose against Pipe Boss or fall off the platform in Thadius's room.
    CoryEverson: lvl80 Death Knight (Lich King)

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by bbr
    Have shamans drop totems at the spawn points of the blobs and nobody even needs to try....
    I just make gnomes and paladins clear the path :-X

"Friends don't let friends be gnomes."

I haven't died once to the blobs, it's not even remotely hard. Just run right after a blob has passed, what's the big deal?

The fact that you have to be skilled to make it is just bullshit, anyone can do it.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Coronius
    I haven't died once to the blobs, it's not even remotely hard. Just run right after a blob has passed, what's the big deal?

The fact that you have to be skilled to make it is just bullshit, anyone can do it.
    Neither have I. But we're paladins, it's kinda cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by Fujiama
    Netram for (graphics) president!

Anyway, no I do not think this should be done. Yes, it is a retard check. But, it is the easiest raid instance in the game, hence you need to be able to faceroll it (World of Casualcraft ftw).

My opinion.
    True, but it would definitely remind you who not to bring on your pug next week.

I know i have fun with frogger by using my Crash n Trash remote running it into blobs as people run by and then laugh at them.

Quote Originally Posted by sd78
    Frogger is the best part of Naxx.

The people who fail on it are usually the same ones who lose against Pipe Boss or fall off the platform in Thadius's room.
    Do you know how hard it is to avoid that huge-ass hole!? And as for that platform jump, that's pretty epic. I mean, heck, it takes leet skillz to hit that spacebar at the right time

~ Raya

Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    Neither have I. But we're paladins, it's kinda cheating.
    I'm a Druid. Still not hard.

I guess I can't blame people if they're having latency problems, but with decent ping it shouldn't be a problem imo
    You die.
    You are dead.