regenerates health and mana, like in beta. While dispersed, immune to snares, immune to interrupts (kick, pummel, strangulate, counterspell). Speed increased by 100% so we can run away.
Able to cast, but outgoing damage is reduced by 40%
While Dispersed, we can still be affected by traps, cyclone, sheep, blind, fear so the ability isn't OP one that grants us god mode for 6 seconds.
2) Seeing Blackout being removed, another talent should be implemented that heals us for the amount of damage received.
3) Vampiric Touch should have penalty for being dispelled in any way (clos, dispel, cleanse). 50% of the remaining VT's damage should be consumed instantly on the target, stunning it for 2 seconds. That's for people to think whether to dispel our dots or not, since they're most of our damage in an arena match.
4) Dispeling Devouring Plague should heal the priest in the amount of the damage that spell did while ticking. if we had 2K dmg done by DP before it's dispelled, we get 2K instantly back so people would think before healing us back.
5) Critical hits on the SP should make mind flay instant dmg spell, leaving the 3 sec snare debuff on the target. If by any chance all 3 of the MF hits crit, in PvP environment that'd be less than 8000 damage. Kick in some resilience, you'll get a spell doing 7k damage if the caster is extremely lucky with insane 10% crit on pvp gear we get. In the best case, we'd do around 4k damage with this move, which is still not in line with Arcane Barrage that's on 3s cd.
6) Breaking our fear should have penalty on incoming physical damage
. For each second that fear didn't tick for, the target does 50% less damage. So, if the fear is trinketed in the 1st second, the remaining 7 (or 8, depending on your glyph) - the target will do 50% less damage.