Here it comes......pages and pages of pally hate!

Wont belong before the discuss turns to QQ.

Pally changes are fine, about time they got some offensive utility.

New exorcism......vs druid cyclone, I would rather take cyclone into arena with me anyday.

Re: Here it comes......pages and pages of pally hate!

It sounds like they're intending to rebalance PvP on a larger scale than they've announced, so I hardly think its worth getting worked up about the few changes they've released so far.

Honestly I think that part of Blizzards PR strategy is to encourage speculation and arguments in order to keep people interested. Announcing that paladins are getting inturrupts is a great way to do that :P

Indeed, these were only the very, very early looks at what is happening. Some of them are not even included, such as the change they are going to do to Improved Scorch which was only mentioned as a side note on the Warlock change notes.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

The tears, they nourish me so.

I hope they announce HW can be cast on all players, as an AoE stun would make those delicious tears come in by the truckload.

Haha, I would watch out for that, tbh. You know they would throw around some wicked nerfs to "balance" it.

3.1.2 patch notes:

Hammer of Justice is now a 20 yard range AoE stun.
    Paladins can no longer weild weapons.
    Divine Protection is now considered a banish effect.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by fendrix
    The tears, they nourish me so.

I hope they announce HW can be cast on all players, as an AoE stun would make those delicious tears come in by the truckload.
    Smug much?
    We don't really think we need more caster hate in the game right now. - GC

Quote Originally Posted by Dinamic
    Smug much?
    We're paladins what do you expect?

15+ Year Old Account

let's hope they help out shaman in PvP next.

it'll be a good day when Rogues complain about not being able to kill a Shaman. (o'.')-o

How 'bout if bubble triggers a 30yard aoe dismantle...would be the only reason for me to actualy use this skill for more than a quick "dispell all"-button...
    Greetings Undead. Wonderful day to be alive, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenark
    How 'bout if bubble triggers a 30yard aoe dismantle...would be the only reason for me to actualy use this skill for more than a quick "dispell all"-button...
    hahaha

its so amazing that when it comes to paladin buffs ppl instantly go hate mode on us....

tsk tsk just keep QQ, the old days when paladins we're free honor points are long behind us.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold
    its so amazing that when it comes to paladin buffs ppl instantly go hate mode on us....

tsk tsk just keep QQ, the old days when paladins we're free honor points are long behind us.
    Because the first time Blizzard decided to make you guys actually useful, they buffed you to the high heavens. 3.0 Paladins were absolutely insane. Naturally you heard a lot of qq, and every time you're buffed people to go into flashback mode.

well my answer to all of those QQers is what they told me in the past when i "whined" ...

I dont care!

The WoW community is an interesting beast. Thing you have to remember is, no class wants other classes to receive buffs or be above them in Arena. At the moment Paladins are doing very well in Arena and some of the QQing is slightly valid, although often over exaggerated. I remember during Season 3, all the hate was directed at Resto Druids. Funnily enough, i'm surprised Paladin hate is higher than Deathknight hate at the moment, should be the other way around.
    We are warriors, born from the light
    An army for freedom, defenders of life
    Warriors, euphoria will rise
    Returning from darkness we bury all lies

Quote Originally Posted by Xucuroz
    The WoW community is an interesting beast. Thing you have to remember is, no class wants other classes to receive buffs or be above them in Arena. At the moment Paladins are doing very well in Arena and some of the QQing is slightly valid, although often over exaggerated. I remember during Season 3, all the hate was directed at Resto Druids. Funnily enough, i'm surprised Paladin hate is higher than Deathknight hate at the moment, should be the other way around.
    I've wondered about that situation several times also, yet all i see is Pala hate ^^

15+ Year Old Account

I was in AB today alone at LM.. a Rogue comes up behind me and tries to kill me.. I get out of it and he runs.. I didn't even attack and he runs away.. God, I love being a paladin.

I actually like the way they fixed pally's by making em super OP and toning them down as opposed to a bunch of random buffs and nerfs.

/fail.
    In life pain is mandatory; Suffering however, is optional...
    Source: Naruto