Shred/Mangle macro?

Is it possible to set up a macro that would shred if we are behind, mangle if not, but not trigger mangle from behind if we don't have enough energy for shred...probably not, but boy this would help in mobile fights and pvp.

Thoughts?

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Shred/Mangle macro?

no.

it's a macro, that would decide whether it does something or not depending on some factors. they are also called "automated". these were disabled a looooong time ago, even long before bc.

I think, it's not too much effort to put in for deciding yourself, if shred or mangle is better. some would call this "skill", if you should need a macro to gain skill, how about hello kitty online? :P

Quote Originally Posted by xebtria
    no.

it's a macro, that would decide whether it does something or not depending on some factors. they are also called "automated". these were disabled a looooong time ago, even long before bc.

I think, it's not too much effort to put in for deciding yourself, if shred or mangle is better. some would call this "skill", if you should need a macro to gain skill, how about hello kitty online? :P

Why not just no, and your first paragraph instead of having to throw in the second paragraph and showing yourself to be in lack of whit or humour.

But..thanks for the reply..I'll go work on my skill..

you probably answered this with your reply to doyouseeme but is there a macro you could set up to shred if the mangle debuff is up and to mangle when it isnt

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by kuresh
    you probably answered this with your reply to doyouseeme but is there a macro you could set up to shred if the mangle debuff is up and to mangle when it isnt
    No. Reactive skills based on whether a certain buff/debuff is present on the target are not possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.