I need help with a spell rotation using the spec 0/31/40

Hello my fellow locks here is my armory link:
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...nis&n=Morvylox
    With this spec I have seen warlocks do 4k dps however for me its only doing around 2k dps in 25 man naxx the rotation I use is agony,corruption, immo, incinerate 4 or 5 times then refreash and I keep my imp out(is that the best pet raid buff and dps wise?). On AOE pulls I spam reign of fire.
    Can anyone improve my spell rotation or give me any tips for a dps increase (besides going afflication).

Re: I need help with a spell rotation using the spec 0/31/40

The biggest thing i am noticing on your armory page is the amount of hit. It is very low. Even with shadow priest/Moonkin AND your points in Cataclysm you are still about 1% from cap. And me personaly hates the idea of relying on someone else for my dps. What if they die? My DPS suffers. I would work on that first.

Spellpower and crit are also a little low for this spec. You want to be around 1700-1800 unbuffed for this spec to excel.

If you are found of your imp, you may want to use a 0/40/31 spec, that way you get all that extrta crit and spellpower. The Felguard/Emberstorm will do more dps than 31/40 at your gear level, which is not bad just needs more spellpower to scale with Shadow and Flame. The felguard also does killer DPS with 25 man buffs.

Your rotation is good, and i understand the affliction turn off. The rotation there is keeping me away from it. All in all, it isnt a rotation or skill issue, more of a gear for the spec issue. Locks are tied to a spec based on gear(for max dps) and that sucks.

Stop playing pvp and get some real gear?

Do u Know wht is an Enchant?? If u dont cap the hit and enchent all ur stuff u cant be competitive and Demo is a spec tht need almost 2 T7 pieces and good gear...