Q about infernals and doomguards...

are their stats a percentage of your current stats, or your stats when it is summoned?

I'm wondering because the armor bonuses from Meta would male these guys invincible in BGs.

Also, since when was rain of fire affected by haste?
    1. You're reading my comment
    2. Now you're saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
    4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
    5. You're checking it now.
    6. You're smiling.
    7. You're still reading my comment.
    8. You know all you have read is true.
    10. You didn't notice that i skipped 9.
    11. You're checking it now.
    12. You didn't notice there are only 10 facts

Re: Q about infernals and doomguards...

I'm pretty sure its a percentage, so that they scale with us. The last fix upped the percentage of certain stats they got from us such as stam and hit. I'm not sure what they did for armor.

About these pets and BGs:
    If you're Meta running at someone with Immolation aura on you and your infernal (its always up on the infernal) is pretty funny and can do some wicked damage. And with a DG's warstomp and cripple, i can usually hold down a node in a BG by myself for a while until i get zerged. They're already pretty invincible in BGs, the problem is that we are not. So we die, and so does our DG/Infernal, and there goes our large cooldowns and there goes our fun. It would be cool if the DG respawned with us when we die as long as he still has duration left (so that we get it for the full 15 min in BGs even if we die).

All spells that are casted or channeled are affected by haste, always have been. You can tell by looking at the cast/channeled time on the tooltip. The only thing unaffected by haste are dot/debuff durations.