Page 13 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: [Healers] Post your UI Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by DirkyD
    Pretty much sorted..

a few little tweaks needed, but I always keep forgetting, so whilst I remembered I thought I would

DD
    Oh my god Q_Q

I've only really just dinged 80 and haven't played a healer before but this is what I'm running with right now. All bars are hidden and only CD abilities are shown (a hell of a lot of keybinds for all those totems!). Ignore guild chat

Grid isn't exactly how I want it yet, let me know if there's anything I can improve to help with healing
    -Calamar
    Guild Master of Solace
    Outland EU

Thanks Caiti for the Signature and Avatar

[img width=400]http://i40.tinypic.com/kegfmv.jpg[/img]

[img width=400]http://i40.tinypic.com/246kmqr.jpg[/img]

Just recently made up this UI, first is in raid, 2nd is solo showing target/target of target
    For Your Consideration

Finally got a chance to add descriptions onto my UI image. Again, I am a minimalist and want to display everything I need in the center of the screen.

OmeUIv2.0 vs Auriya
    [img width=400]http://hdimage.org/images/0wfd7cnxv7vl1fg683nv_me20.jpg[/img]

OmeUIv2.0 vs Auriya with comments
    [img width=400]http://hdimage.org/images/gja0evi16gvrzlt7u503_me20b.jpg[/img]

I'm considering removing "heals/procs in" since I don't really care about that. From there, I can move my debuffs down a bit so they're more on top of me and easier to see. I'm also considering removing MSBT's "ability ready popup" and rely solely on Cooldownwatch and MSBT's audio queues for when abilities are ready to use. This will free up quite a bit of clutter on my screen. I've also been contemplating turning on "show incoming heals" on Grid but as you can see it's already quite overwhelming. I've also been wanting to add RJ timers to grid (instead of a square indicator) but again I'm not entirely sure I'd like the information overload.

Visible Addons:
    ButtonFacade (button skinner, works with SatrinaBuffFrame)
    ButtonFacade_Caith (glossy button skin)
    Chinchilla (minimap)
    CooldownWatch
    Grid (indicatorcornerplus, statushots [edited to only displays my hots], lifebloom, missingbuffs)
    kgPanels (gradient on bottom of screen)
    MikScrollingBattleText
    PitBull (unit frames)
    Quartz (cast bars)
    SatrinaBuffFrame (buff/debuff display)

Invisible Addons:
    Bagnon
    Bartender4 (action bars)
    Bindpad (action barless key bindings)
    ClearFont2
    Clique
    DBM
    MoveAnything
    Outfitter
    Prat
    RatingBuster
    Recount
    TipTac

Questions/Answers:
    1. How do you hide your chat frame? I create a new tab (I named it Raid) with every chat option disabled (no say, no tells, zilch) and with the background set to 0% alpha. Unfortunately, I don't believe a mod exists that automatically hides your chat box when you enter combat.
    2. How do I change my fonts? I never actually figured out how to use ClearFont2 so I did the following:
    • 1. Make a folder called Fonts in your wow director. exp C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Fonts\
    • 2. Find the TRUETYPE fonts you like (any other type must be converted) and rename them to match the following:
    • FRIZQT__.ttf (general everything font: chat, mods, NPCs names, buffs, etc)
      ARIALN.ttf (the normal number font)
      skurri.ttf (the 'huge' number font)
      MORPHEUS.ttf (Mail, Quest Log)
    • 3. Place those fonts into the Fonts folder and load Wow to make sure they work.
    • 4. All of your mods will use FRIZQT__.ttf by default unless you specified otherwise. Mods that allow you to choose fonts (Prat, MSBT) will also have those 4 fonts as options.

3. What fonts do you use? My fonts are BankGothic Md BT Medium (FRIZQT__.ttf, ARIALN.ttf, skurri.ttf) for everything in general and Halo3 (MORPHEUS.ttf) for quest/mail.

What Addon do you use for your buffs?

Read his post.. I hope you are not blind.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

[img width=400]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r248/seekingnevur/Offline_1680x1050.jpg[/img]
    Dominos
    Satrina Buff Frames
    Ag_unit frames
    Totem timers
    fubar
    DBM
    Carbonite
    eavesdrop
    decursive
    chinchilla
    prat
    Grid
    SLDataText
    CowTip

Thats about it. The open space in the lower right corner is for the tooltip (cowtip) which I was not mousing over anything at the moment.

(No thumbnail)

Quote Originally Posted by Tóny
    May i ask what minimap addon you are using for that blue thing around the minimap?
    thats Sexymap
    Thanks Caiti for the Signature and Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kepi
    thats Sexymap
    Thank you

Ome can you post/upload your grid.lua file ?
    Ty

Quote Originally Posted by conte
    Ome can you post/upload your grid.lua file ?
    Ty
    It's not that hard to make it if you look at the image with comments.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by miLl3niUm
    It's not that hard to make it if you look at the image with comments.
    I'm so lazy ..
    I try a lot of time with a lot of guides to setup grid with all for druid hots, horizontal health bar, colors etc but I poorly failed ...

Quote Originally Posted by Kepi
    why are some of these healer ui's having recount in there? especially since we dont need them its just a waste of screen space, unless your a raid leader but even at that all you'll want to see is raid dps who cares about healing done.
    I use recount but it's not shown while in combat. I like to know how much overhealing I'm doing and where most of my heals are coming from to become a better healer.

Saying that, since is the UI forum. I would advise placing it in the same design / place as Omen and enabling 'Hide in combat' on recount and put 'show in combat' on in Omen. That saved Ui space!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleuh
    Since the invention of the internet, the Earth`s rotation has been solely propelled by english teachers turning in their graves.
    Quote Originally Posted by zuraghogar
    If only shamans had an interrupt on a short cooldown.

There's another option for having a threatmeter and dps meter, as well. There's a separate addon module available for Recount that's called "RecountThreat". If you have this module installed, it can be set to automatically swap to it's threat display when you're in combat, and back to damage done (or whatever else you're displaying) when out of combat.
    We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty. - Sgt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds, Battle of Serenity Valley

Still a work in progress. Inspired by someone in this thread.

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/7106/raidl.jpg

Im not fond with custom UIs, omniCC, Dbm and quartz is all I need.

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1749/failui.jpg

I have tried making an ui, but I didnt like it

My WiP.

Here is my current wip.

I'm a fan of minimalistic and simple UI, memory and CPU efficient.
    This UI takes under 6megs fully loaded with damage meter enabled, about 7megs in raid. It also loads really quick, I made sure to clean all the libs so they are loaded once (read Ace addons).
    Most of the addons in this compilation have been tweaked a way or another to fit my taste, thanks for the original authors for the amazing work.

Screens:

beautiful weedos - what is your addon list if you dont mind posting?
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right