DBM,
    Omen,
    prolly Chinchilla

Edit: close but not close. ignore my post

Re: [Healers] Post your UI Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by weedos
    here you go:
    Liked your UI alot.

I looked at your Addons folder which you posted. Have a huge problem setting up your UI since I cant find half of those addons on either Curse, Wowace or Wowinterface.

Could you do us all a favor and zip your Interface and WTF folders and upload em to filefront or something?

I got plenty of free time atm. If you type down the addons you can't find I'll give you all the links I can find.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by miLl3niUm
    I got plenty of free time atm. If you type down the addons you can't find I'll give you all the links I can find.
    Only thing I can find on Skada is some damage stuff. And I cant see which font addon he is using either.

Also, if you look at the distance between his Player Frame and Target Frame it looks like he has managed to tweak Caellian so you can move em. Which requires coding, and I am not smart enough to do that.

I do only believe that the only way to get a UI to like exactly like that is for Weedos to upload his Interface and WTF folder

Hey guys thanks for the feedback.

The font used in this Wip is Emblem, I don't use any addons to manage my fonts, simply switched Blizz ones + Sharedmedia.
    You are right about my oUF layout, it's a modified version of oUF_Caellian.
    Also the box that looks like Omen is simply Skada damage meters, a lightweight alternative to Recount, when in Combat it switches to Threat.
    Some of those addons don't have a GUI, you need to tweak them via LUA.

Click here to download.

PS: This WIP was made for the lowest UI scale and a resolution of 1650x1080.
    Also do not update any addons or it will screw up the UI, I've made 1 library folder so every ace addon load from there instead of loading the files over and over (embeded).

Quote Originally Posted by weedos
    Hey guys thanks for the feedback.

The font used in this Wip is Emblem, I don't use any addons to manage my fonts, simply switched Blizz ones + Sharedmedia.
    You are right about my oUF layout, it's a modified version of oUF_Caellian.
    Also the box that looks like Omen is simply Skada damage meters, a lightweight alternative to Recount, when in Combat it switches to Threat.
    Some of those addons don't have a GUI, you need to tweak them via LUA.

Click here to download.

PS: This WIP was made for the lowest UI scale and a resolution of 1650x1080.
    Also do not update any addons or it will screw up the UI, I've made 1 library folder so every ace addon load from there instead of loading the files over and over (embeded).
    I am this |--| far from marrying you know... thanks alot m8

thanks kepi for telling me

here is my holy paladin UI

[IMG width=400]http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/3662/lightwhiteholypalaui.jpg[/img]

Me playing around with some of Aeeshas artwork

Kind of like it. This ui might be the one to stay for a while :P

[img width=400]http://hdimage.org/images/m9xql90dq80fi206n0y6_ocrnhot060409153324.jpg[/img]
    Thanks Caiti for the Signature and Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kepi
    add width=400 within the first [ IMG ] tags so it should be [ IMG Width=400 ] remove the spaces except the space between IMG and Width
    tried that and it didnt work on the preview

ah it works now ty

Kepi, great UI, just one thing I would change and that would be to center align your chat, then your chat wont be blocked by the texture up in the left corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Kepi
    Me playing around with some of Aeeshas artwork

Kind of like it. This ui might be the one to stay for a while  :P

[img width=400]http://hdimage.org/images/m9xql90dq80fi206n0y6_ocrnhot060409153324.jpg[/img]

I need a download of this Kepi! I still have your first UI but I think you've out done yourself with this one. Need a little change of atmosphere anyway.  :P

Quote Originally Posted by Veno

I need a download of this Kepi! I still have your first UI but I think you've out done yourself with this one. Need a little change of atmosphere anyway. :P
    changed it a bit heres a ss of what changed on it. the art on the chat and grid kind of got in the way rather than look cool and be functional :P

[img width=400]http://hdimage.org/images/mifpr3g2wps52ezfwc5_ocrnhot060609192239.jpg[/img]

heres the download for it:
    http://files.filefront.com/13864246

Pretty sure the only addon you need to upload a profile thats not Kepi UI is Pitbull4 load up caith ui
    Thanks Caiti for the Signature and Avatar

Here is my resto ui, recently added the leave textures and must say i quite like em.

Mostly inspired by CaithUI

This is my Resto Druid UI

[img width=400]http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/7858/wowscrnshot060609114957.jpg[/img]

hope i can get some advice on how to improve/change it

Here is my heal paladin UI.

c&c always welcome