This is my Ui during a raid.

Addons:

Bartender 4
    Cartographer
    Lightheaded
    Ct raidtracker
    Healbot
    Outfitter

Its a bit clustered as I have really crappy monitor so its small and res is terrible. Once I get a new monitor I would love to go with a different setup for a cleaner look. And suggestions on what I could do now to clean it up a little bit?

Re: [Healers] Post your UI Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Toke

Its a bit clustered as I have really crappy monitor so its small and res is terrible. Once I get a new monitor I would love to go with a different setup for a cleaner look. And suggestions on what I could do now to clean it up a little bit?
    drop recount, nobody needs it, use a buff addon, make ui scaling smaller (0.5), use grid for healing, use pitbull for the unit frames or turn them off, if you dont need them.

I use grid+pitbull for everything. Grid for 5,10,25man raid healing
    Pitbull for the unitframes (for Myself, Target, TargetTarget and Focus + Focustarget)

Grid is much smaller than healbot.
    Insane in the Membrane ==> DONE
    ME @ EU - Kult der Verdammten - German
    Zenturio of the Horde - Guild@ EU - Kult der Verdammten

ive never been able to figure it out, what addon is all those little squares under the mimimap?

@zynte
    That would be Decursive.
    We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty. - Sgt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds, Battle of Serenity Valley

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble
    @zynte
    That would be Decursive.
    thanks alot

I love the massive "Oh Shit" button :P
    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck
    If they do incorporate Worgen and Goblins as playable races it will be the last straw.* I've let my children play this (somewhat evil) game in my Christian household for long enough.* These changes will bring a whole new level of evil and Satanism that I can't stand by and let my kids experience.* I will be cancelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneoldfogie
    I love the massive "Oh Shit" button :P

:P Comes in handy in pvp for sure.

Kind of Same Layout but made the switch over to Stellar Unit Frames. (using the settings off Tapestry UI - Parasol Edition) Till i learn how to do everything else little by little.

Idle:
    [img width=400]http://hdimage.org/images/1w97hx5rzxzvx6uxrxqi.jpg[/img]
    Raidish:
    [img width=400]http://hdimage.org/images/dimr4ek8mnvlv1lj1wa7.jpg[/img]

Download:
    Download My UI
    Thanks Caiti for the Signature and Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kepi
    Im impressed how you can actually play the game at atleast Ulduar level when you change your UI's quite frequently, for me I play like shit until I've had atleast 2 weeks of "practise" using it and most of the time I end up going back to the same old one I am always using.

Quote Originally Posted by Lessar
    Im impressed how you can actually play the game at atleast Ulduar level when you change your UI's quite frequently, for me I play like shit until I've had atleast 2 weeks of "practise" using it and most of the time I end up going back to the same old one I am always using.
    my main layout hardly ever changes. grid is always in the somewhat same area, the only major thing that changes around with my ui is unit frames like pitbull4 configs to StUF configs but really everything stays around the same.
    Thanks Caiti for the Signature and Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chizu
    So this is my UI that I got on my holy paladin. I don't have one in raid though but since I use Grid and click for most of my healing you can figure out where my party and raidframes end up (ppl in my party just expand upwards and the raid goes to the right)
    [img width=400]http://chizu.se/pictures/wow/nozomi-ui.jpg[/img]
    Any chance of Download? ;D

Quote Originally Posted by MrMacca

Addons that are Visible:

Grid - Raid Frames
    Pitbull4 - Unit Frames (Caith design)
    Chatter - Chat frame modifications
    Wintertimer - shows time to Wintergrasp battles.
    Omen - Threat Meter
    KGPanels - Various decorations.
    AZcastbar - Castbar as well as the Player buffs on the right.
    Bartender4 with Buttonfacade Rothar skin
    Chinchilla - Minimap Replacement
    Sldata - Information such as online friends, FPS, Latency, Gold and so on.

Very nice UI, Any chance we can download it from ya

Heres my new UI, it still got lot of work to do, like hiding fortexorcist cooldown bar which i cant find how to do, or where to put stance bar and some tweaking

Solo:

Raid:

Any advice i welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Sjerusalem
    Heres my new UI, it still got lot of work to do, like hiding fortexorcist cooldown bar which i cant find how to do, or where to put stance bar and some tweaking

Any advice i welcome
    You don't need to do all this, since it's just a personal taste, but that is how I like it.

Your player and target frame are too big and clumsy, which you really haven't putted that much effort into. I would first remove the info [Race], [Class] and [Level], because your tooltip already informes those things. Remove your auras too from your player frame, since you already have them in your upper right cornor. I'm not sure, but you also have a empty big space below, which I think is your cast bar. When you're not casting it looks very empty, so remove it and add Quarts below/above your panels as cast bar instead. Then play with the settings and choose some different schemes and colours which might make them look good.

Your auras could be more well arranged. It looks like they require alot space. When you're entering combat you'll get alot more buffs from your raid members, and it'll be more clumsy to look at. Take them closer to each other (remove the xx:xx and make it just xx, since the other thing takes more space) and more up.

You don't have that much space for chat, so remove the part that shows time and you'll have far more space and more lines. Center the names in Grid and make i able to show more letters than 3, since you have alot more space for it. Here is my UI :]

well i dont like the too minimalistic ui-s but i definietly try out some of your advice

double post :P

So i made the changes you said. I removed the class race from the power bar,disabled the aura from the player frame, but i kept it on target frame, but now it grows upwards and its on the top of the target frame.
    Disabled Cast Bard and downloaded quartz, and made it a bit closer to each other the auras ons satrina buff bar

overall it may be still clumsy but a bit smoother

what i still want to do, but dont know how is to make solo UI and raid ui separate. so i dont get so many empty places in solo cuz the los of grid

Question,

Do any of you even use a quest addon (i.e QuestHelper, Carbonite...)?