Page 29 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: [Healers] Post your UI Part 2

I posted in here once, a long time ago, back when Naxx was still all the rage, but I recently got a new monitor [and it's huge!] so, I realized my old UI wasn't going to cut it anymore, especially with all the new-found screen space.

So, I upgraded. I found a UI online that looked similar to how I wanted it, happened to be MaleosUI; and then I modified it and pretty much took out a good chunk of what made it distinctively MaleosUI. I absolutely love this UI, and there's not much I would change about it anymore, if anything. Linked, to make life a bit easier on those with smaller resolutions, however, I do have to warn about the 462 KB of large-ness, haha. For those who are wondering about 25 man settings with this layout, healbot fills up the empty space between the end of my action bars and the rest of HB, and everyone fits in there perfectly.

If anyone wants a list of mods, for whatever reason, you can drop me a line or whatever, or post here, I'll check back sooner or later, haha.

Here's my UI!

[img width=400]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/joshynn/Picture4.png[/img]
    Caught while we were raiding Funwell Sunwell on Sunday night, just because we were bored.

The bulk of it is Sao's Interface Pack. I dropped Recount in favor of Skada and Sexymap in favor of Squeenix. It's been working out well for me, both when healing and when DPSing.

Hey.
    Thought i would add to this thread since i began working on a UI a little while ago.
    Most of the inspiration in my UI comes from Donk's UI which i used to use a looong time ago i've added the basic elements of an early UI he used once, i.e. the unitframes and added a few tweaks of my own. Other inspirations include oUF_ViV's basic layout of the viewport and sldt along with the roadway font.

Basic 10man Raid-

This shows the basic layout for a 10man raid, the UI is still a work in progress and things do change now and then, but atm, im fairly happy with what i have.

Basic 5man Party-

This shows the setup of a 5man party, grid is included in here as i use it to heal with but when on my dps character i wont have grid displayed just the party frames you can see at the top. the party frames are always something i struggle to create and position but as they are in this screenshot i think they look "ok"

The bars at the bottom are normally hidden also as there is no need to have them in view, although i have then appear when on a vehicle.

Under the minimap there is a pannel holding action bars for the tradeskills i use, the pannel can be open and closed by clicking on it.

Panel Open-

Panel Closed-

The player unit frame also holds 2 action bars, above and below, these are hidden out of combat and appear when engaged in combat, aswell as when the mouse is hovered over the frame.

Player Panel interaction demonstration-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shoMTSOyQH4

i still have alot to do before im happy with it though, and will need to sort out omen and recount properly.

Screenie from a faceroll LAWL TOC10.

Update
    (yellow ring = Surge of Light Proc)

Mods:
    Grid
    Pitbull
    Bartender
    Powerauras
    Classtimers
    MSBT
    DXE
    Satrina's Buff Frames
    Sexymap
    Recount
    POM Tracker
    Omen (which is usually hidden not sure why its not here)
    Fubar and misc plugins for that

I completly redid my ui: if you have any questions/suggestions pls say so:

Thanks for that awesome signature i4ni

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...ck/Ravy/simple

Firstaidspec's UI! /handsdown
    I'm using it too and absolutley love it
    ›› Paws ›› Pawz ›› ...blowing the dust off of my druids, I'm ready for WoD... somehow |:

My computer is pretty craptastic so I only sport CT Unit Frames, DBM and VisualHeal

On raids I just pull out the raid group frames and just click and spam my heals.
    I manage pretty damn well, and don't really notice the appeal of healer-aiding addons. Time to time I think about grabbing Decursive, but I always put it off.

Your UI is absolutely amazing. Is there any chance you'll put it up for download?

Quote Originally Posted by plumbs
    Your UI is absolutely amazing. Is there any chance you'll put it up for download?
    Nice, glad to see my UI is in use!

You can download it from: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37823/FirstaidUI.zip

It's about a month old and I'm planning on releasing a new package once 3.3 settles in, so if you're a fan be on the lookout

Quote Originally Posted by Masx
    Panel Open-

Panel Closed-

What addon are you using for this minimap slide bar?
    (Avatar was too big, sorry!)

Screenshot

Video (Note: I disable aura display now when I raid, otherwise it is very annoying as you can see)

The annoying thing is that I have to reenable aura display for PvP. Does anyone knows a mod that allows filtering the auras displayed. I love the Blizz scrolling text standard interface and I can't stand the look of MSBT. Or maybe it's possible to use MSBT and configure it to look like the Blizz one?

Quote Originally Posted by Chozobo
    What addon are you using for this minimap slide bar?
    a mixture of addons, kgpanels for the actual panels and bartender for the action bars located inside them.
    there is 3 kgpanels there that are scripted independently to create the finished product.

a small guide i created here to help someone achieve the same look.
    heavily inspired by Louí in LUI v2.0 with some personal changes.

https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0A...yeHRiZnQ&hl=en

Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    You play a game for 20+ hours a week and you're "an addict".

You sit on your fat ass eating nachos and watching men in tight pants throw a ball around for 20+ hours a week and you're "a man".

Blademaster

My latest Ui. Getting better at making these things thanks to the stickys in this forum .

Quote Originally Posted by Pewpewarrows
    Nice, glad to see my UI is in use!

You can download it from: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37823/FirstaidUI.zip

It's about a month old and I'm planning on releasing a new package once 3.3 settles in, so if you're a fan be on the lookout
    think u can post ur profiles or a reflux or somthin?

Hello, my UI

Raid

Solo

Edit: added thumbnails and a solo screenshot

Very nice UI, and your name is made me laugh ;D

this is my newest one...cant get a raid shot until my new video card comes in since my new monitor blew it up i cant raid currently :'( i am open to any feedback good or bad

http://tinypic.com/r/1zlrexy/6

Quote Originally Posted by Cløwn
    think u can post ur profiles or a reflux or somthin?
    If you bothered to download the package you'd see the complete profile is in it.