Page 57 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by azzer24 View Post
    Maybe i'm just blind, but how do i take spells down to the action bars so i can see them?, awesome UI.
    enthus is completely right. Thought that was very straight forward myself ^^
    What do you mean?
    Are you talking about putting spells on your action bars? :S
    Click and drag from your spellbook on to your bars.... lol...

My version of Isthara UI.
    Last edited by Treeston; 2011-10-09 at 11:07 AM.

Still struggling to find a raid frames that works for me. Can vuhdo be configured to work with keybinds easily? I'm NOT a fan of mouse-overs or click-casting. Otherwise, this has been working quite well. Just bothered by aesthetics on raid frames, really.

Changed my UI yet again. I started to have a thing for Cephius's UI so I made my own version I guess.
    Last edited by Treeston; 2011-10-11 at 07:10 AM. Reason: And just when this page was starting so nicely....there's another infopage.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post
    Hey people! Thought I'd share my ui on the healer thread too

I've tried to keep my interface simple while still having all the information I need displayed in a nice way (playing as a holy paladin in a 10man raiding guild).
    As you'll see in the video (domo HC... pre nerf^^), I've worked a lot with Power Auras and I've tried to integrate some auras into the other elements of my interface.
    Also, to keep it clean, you can see at the start of the fight that some bars with information on them (SLDatatext) on the bottom of the screen are replaced by Forte and Omen when entering combat...

Any question or feedback welcomed ofc!

*to be watched in HD =D*
    Hey nice UI, will you be upload it ?

If you not will be share, can you upload your PowerAurs Settings ?
    Wich Addon ist it, under the Holy Power bar ?

Greetings Mennogrom

Quote Originally Posted by Mennogrom View Post
    Hey nice UI, will you be upload it ?

If you not will be share, can you upload your PowerAurs Settings ?
    Wich Addon ist it, under the Holy Power bar ?

Greetings Mennogrom
    Cheers mate!
    I'm gonna work on uploading it as soon as I'm done with Ragy HC (taking most of my play time atm...)

Right under the Holy Power bar, do you talk about the "energy bar" you get when fighting Domo HC?

Quote Originally Posted by krelianzg View Post

Still struggling to find a raid frames that works for me. Can vuhdo be configured to work with keybinds easily? I'm NOT a fan of mouse-overs or click-casting. Otherwise, this has been working quite well. Just bothered by aesthetics on raid frames, really.
    If you use clique, keybinds work with any raid frames. Then you pick the one that gives you the functionality you want outside of keybinds.
    "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." - James Dean

Quote Originally Posted by krelianzg View Post

In the spell-binding portion of Vuhdo, just set the left-click action to "Target" and the right-click action to "Menu", I believe (Vuhdo has them bound to Ctrl-LClick and Ctrl-RClick by default, I think). Then erase ALL the other click-actions in the Vuhdo config. That way, it will react to clicks as if it had no click-casting system built in.
    We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty. - Sgt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds, Battle of Serenity Valley

I'll have to give that a shot, thanks.

http://i52.tinypic.com/i3x7rp.jpg

Here is my self-made UI, I'm in Shadow atm but this is a disc/pvp character. I just have vuhdo preview frames up so those are "fake" raid frames, and I'm using my hearthstone so you can see my castbar

Vuhdo
    Kg panels
    Pitbull4
    Skada
    Bartender
    Quartz
    pMinimap
    sldatatext
    Tidyplates/threadplates
    Satrina buff frames (buffs & debuffs are on the bottom bar, left & right)
    Prat
    Norganna Sidebar (hides minimap buttons and puts them in a hideable slider)
    Buffskin
    Button facade

Main visible addons.

http://oi55.tinypic.com/aavls5.jpg

self-made, kinda old but oh well didnt change much of it

looking at the first few pages is really making me miss the passive resto druid tree form

It's not in combat, but nothing really changes besides some DBM bars.

Last edited by Treeston; 2011-10-16 at 08:10 AM.

My curiosity demands to ask:Why are there 2 bars for the warrior (red + brown)? One's probably rage aka power, but what's the other one? And what's the green line in dorothea's frame?

Red line is probably weakened soul, green line on shaman looks like incoming healing since he's missing 3.4k health there.

Quote Originally Posted by Hambon View Post
    Red line is probably weakened soul, green line on shaman looks like incoming healing since he's missing 3.4k health there.
    that's correct

Quote Originally Posted by Coldasice View Post
    bnedictushealingui3.jpg
    I seriously want this exact UI. What all are you using, what did you do, and can you make it a Curse Pack? :P /beg

From the looks of it, he is definantely using some kind of TukUI variation, from what I can see it is Duffed's edit: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Continued.html

He could have some own modifications on it, but it looks pretty similar

And so it is! Thanks so much, Speedtrax!