Thread: Post Your UI

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jries View Post
    As did I, have been using Bison and it doesn't play nice with a lot of Masque skins...Though I'm having trouble getting Raven to do what I want, but I'm sure if I toy around with it enough I can get it.
    Watch this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THlKr5dwF6g

Helped me a ton.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alextg94 View Post
    Seriously. Sexy. S.E.X.Y - DOWNLOAD LINK PLEASE!!!!
    But it only works for DKs that play with 7 spells on visible bars. Are you sure you are fine with that? Really, a LOT is removed, because I don't care about it, but many others certainly would. You can't determine someone's class by the target frame for example, as they all look like that. For me that work as I easily recognize classes (PvP) from their spells/buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by z0mg View Post
    But it only works for DKs that play with 7 spells on visible bars. Are you sure you are fine with that? Really, a LOT is removed, because I don't care about it, but many others certainly would. You can't determine someone's class by the target frame for example, as they all look like that. For me that work as I easily recognize classes (PvP) from their spells/buffs.
    I play a Frost DW DK as my main-alt and raid heroic raids with him. I know all my buttons by heart and those 7 visible spells are basically identical between your setup and mine (trink, pot, CDs, ect..). So yes, I would very much appreciate it and am more then fine with it! XD

Quote Originally Posted by lalaine View Post

testing some auras out. made the auras after seeing a video by laurathegnomemage, credit for a great layout. these were sort of a pain to make though, lol.
    What aura addon is that? Looks pretty neat

Hey guys, I've been working on putting together a new UI recently and was hoping to get some help finding some add-ons or more lightweight versions of the add-ons I have. What I'm looking for:

Cooldown / Buff Tracker: I have used Forte and Sexycooldown bars and while they both work well I have an issue with them. Forte cannot (atleast to the best of my knowledge) track buffs and cooldowns on the same bar, which is what I am looking for. On the flip side, Sexycooldown is able to do this, but with the very simple configuration options for the add-on I am unable to change the flashing border on icons while they overlap. If anyone know's a fix for either of these issues or an add-on that has what I'm lookin for, it would be appreciated.

Buff / Debuff: I'm currently using Satrina Buff Frames, but I get occasional errors with it and was wondering if there was simply a more lightweight version out there.

Range Overlay: I currently use DXE as my boss mod because I prefer it to DBM, however the latest version of DBM has the range overlay 3D model from Bigwigs. I really like this module and am currently running both DXE and DBM simply for the range tracker, which takes up some more memory since you have to load the DBM encounters for the range mod to work. Is there anyway to get just the range mod by itself in a seperate add-on or a more memory effiecent way to accomplish what I'm looking for?

Also, here is what I am currently looking at:

Larger Image.

Feel free to critique and make other suggestions or comments on the UI.
    Quote Originally Posted by NGRazor
    If Russia suddenly put Satan in charge of their nukes and then they sent hellfire down on the Untied States, don't you think the U.S. would be pretty damn pissed when Russia said "well, we didn't know Satan would betray us."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archeye View Post
    Range Overlay: I currently use DXE as my boss mod because I prefer it to DBM, however the latest version of DBM has the range overlay 3D model from Bigwigs. I really like this module and am currently running both DXE and DBM simply for the range tracker, which takes up some more memory since you have to load the DBM encounters for the range mod to work. Is there anyway to get just the range mod by itself in a seperate add-on or a more memory effiecent way to accomplish what I'm looking for?
    The newest DXE has the radar. On the previous page you can see it in the screenshot at the bottom left (normally it's green/red, for me it's gray/red).

wowace.com/media/files/546/982/DXE-v632-8-ge31237e.zip
    \DXE\Windows\Radar.lua

Quote Originally Posted by alextg94 View Post
    I play a Frost DW DK as my main-alt and raid heroic raids with him. I know all my buttons by heart and those 7 visible spells are basically identical between your setup and mine (trink, pot, CDs, ect..). So yes, I would very much appreciate it and am more then fine with it! XD
    I will need your resolution to see if it's working for it.

To find something that suits you, check out some of these links for a few options on:

Cooldowns and Buff\Debuff.

For your boss mod question, you seemed to have answered it already. You are using two boss mods at the same time to get the benefits from both. There's no way to use less addons besides using either one or the other.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Feedback?
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-11-06 at 05:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Muliercula View Post
    What aura addon is that? Looks pretty neat
    using weakauras

After a multitude of requests, I have decided to upload my UI. it is currently available on WoW Interface.

http://i.imgur.com/EJqJy.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/YHt9d.jpg

My UI is designed for 1920x1080 so if you run any bigger or smaller than that, you will have to personally fix the elements.

Here's my UI link: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...1920x1080.html

Be sure to comment. And most of all: Enjoy!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

my raid frames are where my chat box is in the picture, i just minimize the chat

Edit: yikes sorry for the massive size. how can i scale it down?
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-11-06 at 10:07 AM. Reason: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/774731

Deleted
    infight:

outfight:

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-11-06 at 12:15 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by z0mg View Post
    Screenshot (raiding environment, out of combat):
    puu.sh/6ZuR
    Video (Ragnaros Heroic):
    youtube.com/watch?v=yh3tg2fEioY
    The not-very-well-matching poweraura icons weren't all that attractive to look at, so I finally toke my time to skin it, looks quite good .
    puu.sh/8cAV
    puu.sh/8cBY

Quote Originally Posted by Miniainhonor View Post
    infight:
    outfight:
    Love it. The black borders around the unit frames are a tiny bit thick for me, but I like the overall theme decisions & matching a lot.
    Last edited by mmocb56940eecb; 2011-11-06 at 11:33 AM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhatred View Post
    EDIT: Plz hurry lol I can't wait to play around with it
    heh i keep checking back here hoping to see an update too!

Decided to move my raid frames back to the center and moved the holy power bar down a bit. A lot more convenient and prettier too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tooth View Post

Feedback?
    Got a picture in action? this one doesn't show much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elyken View Post

my raid frames are where my chat box is in the picture, i just minimize the chat

Edit: yikes sorry for the massive size. how can i scale it down?
    12 fps lol.

Here's the most recent shot of mine. I'll attempt to get a raid shot and update but since I haven't been raiding for the last few months a TB or something will have to do.

Isle of Conquest will have to do.

Last edited by Velynne; 2011-11-07 at 04:05 AM.

Deleted

I think i've done that right

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemin View Post

I think i've done that right
    I'd personally remove the damage text from the target unit-frame and space your buffs a little closer together (: