Page 63 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    here is my ui:

im not allowed to post links/pics

A single space would've done the trick too you know :P
    ~ Treeston
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-02-08 at 07:05 AM.

Warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by Muncken87 View Post
    Played around with stuf portraits, dunno what do u think, playerframe vs target.

Upload this to wowinterface and give me the download link. PLEASE.

High Overlord
    Guess i could just feel i need to fix some things first, totemtimers are broken,my cooldown doesnt scale well depending on how many cds u have so, and take a look at masque. Been trying to learn some lua lately but will try to get it up on wowinterface when i its ready
    Last edited by Muncken87; 2012-02-08 at 02:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Synaxis View Post
    Upload this to wowinterface and give me the download link. PLEASE.
    Same <3 I would love you

I want to show my UI but I can't post any links

High Overlord
    Uploaded my ui on wowinterface, but seems to take very long for them to check it out before they accept it

Uploaded my ui on wowinterface, but seems to take very long for them to check it out before they accept it
    It was a really nice UI. Did you just download a few addons and changed to how you liked them or did you go into LUA and so on?

High Overlord
    Downloaded addons that i felt i needed, changed some with their ingame config some with lua

Bleh 4 days after upload and nothing from wowinterface :/

Warchief
    Downloaded addons that i felt i needed, changed some with their ingame config some with lua

Bleh 4 days after upload and nothing from wowinterface :/
    Hmm. That's quite a while. :c

The Patient

Action

Idle

Did some small changes.

*Added OutlineMonochrome to:

Azcastbar
    Vuhdo
    TotemTimers

------

Line spacing to Prat
    Smooth UI bro
    I got 99 problems, but mah bubble ain't one

High Overlord
    Since i had some problems with totemtimer being abit bad with scaling, i tried some new things, i made 4 different totem setups, added 2 buttons to open/close skada, and open the config,

Since they declined my ui on wowinterface, im not sure if i will upload it there, maybe better to just hand it out manually ^^

I think its hard to make the ui look good and also be good in a raiding enviroment, u can make it look super perfect and nice ,but it might end up not being that good when u need to be able to use it properly, instead of just looking good.

Last edited by Treeston; 2012-02-14 at 03:44 PM.

I'm curious on how did you create the buttons, would be n1 to use this for my UI too

Since i had some problems with totemtimer being abit bad with scaling, i tried some new things, i made 4 different totem setups, added 2 buttons to open/close skada, and open the config,

Since they declined my ui on wowinterface, im not sure if i will upload it there, maybe better to just hand it out manually ^^

I think its hard to make the ui look good and also be good in a raiding enviroment, u can make it look super perfect and nice ,but it might end up not being that good when u need to be able to use it properly, instead of just looking good.

Make sure you dont use Wowmatrix and have erased all files of that contained in every single addon. My Ui wasnt accepted 3times in a row due to this problem i didnt knew. I knew about the fact that you arent alowed to use wowmatrix but not that it inserts files into every addon you update via it.

Handing it out to a smaller audience may not be a bad thing either, since I have seen how demanding a larger one can get regarding "tweaks" which may suit a few as a single individual.

High Overlord
    I actually sent them a mail, and it wasnt wowmatrix it was something like that i didnt put a info file in the rar, even though i had an installation on the mainpage.

---------- Post added 2012-02-14 at 10:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Handing it out to a smaller audience may not be a bad thing either, since I have seen how demanding a larger one can get regarding "tweaks" which may suit a few as a single individual.
    I can agree with that, if u tweak alot, and maybe it feels easier to give it to ppl that got some knowledge how to change things so u dont have to be a support if u would have put it on wowinterface.

They just recently stopped allowing files to be in .rar format because their updater can't download new updates with archives in that format. ZIP it up and you should be good to go.

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Quse View Post
    They just recently stopped allowing files to be in .rar format because their updater can't download new updates with archives in that format. ZIP it up and you should be good to go.
    I actually zipped it and pretty much did what they said in the faq, but when i wrote to them it seemed like they had no clue why it was declined :P

High Overlord
    Think im sticking to this, since totemtimer scale is crap i tried out some new idea with totems, what do u think.

Gonna test it out otherwise im just going back to tt.
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-02-17 at 06:58 AM.

Made my own for my resto druid, tuchymcfeels guide (search on the tubes) as a base then the rest I did to suit myself!:
    In raid:
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-02-17 at 06:59 AM.