Page 64 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    They just recently stopped allowing files to be in .rar format because their updater can't download new updates with archives in that format. ZIP it up and you should be good to go.

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Quse View Post
    They just recently stopped allowing files to be in .rar format because their updater can't download new updates with archives in that format. ZIP it up and you should be good to go.
    I actually zipped it and pretty much did what they said in the faq, but when i wrote to them it seemed like they had no clue why it was declined :P

High Overlord
    Think im sticking to this, since totemtimer scale is crap i tried out some new idea with totems, what do u think.

Gonna test it out otherwise im just going back to tt.
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-02-17 at 06:58 AM.

Made my own for my resto druid, tuchymcfeels guide (search on the tubes) as a base then the rest I did to suit myself!:
    In raid:
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-02-17 at 06:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Muncken87 View Post
    Think im sticking to this, since totemtimer scale is crap i tried out some new idea with totems, what do u think.

Gonna test it out otherwise im just going back to tt.
    Is the water shield icon or the raid/party frames aligned in the middle? Wouldn't be good to have both aligned assuming you don't track anything else horizontal to the water shield icon.
    The totems looks good, except it might be hard to identify what totem it is. Apart from that you should know what button you press

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Is the water shield icon or the raid/party frames aligned in the middle? Wouldn't be good to have both aligned assuming you don't track anything else horizontal to the water shield icon.
    The totems looks good, except it might be hard to identify what totem it is. Apart from that you should know what button you press
    Yeah about the water shield i havent looked into it as much yet , got 4 icons there and they tend to switch position depending on what proccs or is missing , but will figure it out with some meaisurements, and vuhdo theres really no position thing u gotta do it by hand, so can probably use kgpanels and make a line to make it right.

Totems, yeah its abit tricky to see what they are, at first i had the grey panel behind showing over the totem, and that way i could have a text saying what totem it was, but i couldnt have the timer there, so it had to be under which didnt look good, and now its the opposite cant have the totem name but timers due to alpha,

Think its probably best to use totemtimers, they work very vell, except the scaling, but changing the color in masque ingame removes the border so its cool!

Much to write haha soz

High Overlord
    Now u can find my UI at wowinterface!

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-YumakoUI.html

Enjoy

Here is my UI during Yor HC, slightly modified LUI, images tend not to show the UI 'in action' so....le video. I have tried other UIs and I always end up coming back to LUI as it feels like a comfy pair of PJs. Any questions about the UI, or how I changed it/certain addons I'll happily answer

My ocd within me just screams At least fix it so there is no overlapping (like your dbm bars) and you have both scrolling combattext addon and the blizzard one >.<

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Cherryos View Post
    My ocd within me just screams At least fix it so there is no overlapping (like your dbm bars) and you have both scrolling combattext addon and the blizzard one >.<
    DBM was on because Bigwigs (my pref bossmod) doesnt have a Void bolt cast timer as far as I know, only reason why. I'm mostly watching grid, not wether bars overlap for 10 seconds lol

Also, I like seeing my outgoing heals, but also exactly what my incoming is, you don't play with it so why do you care? =D Also don't think any of that was a question about anything in the UI so.....

Warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by Muncken87 View Post
    Now u can find my UI at wowinterface!

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-YumakoUI.html

Enjoy
    Oh, I will enjoy.. thanks so much for uploading it!

Overlapping bars which cover timers you felt were important enough to show.
    Therefore they are hurting your ability to gain the information you wanted to see.
    The criticism was perfectly valid.
    If you couldn't accept any then you should have not posted it.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Overlapping bars which cover timers you felt were important enough to show.
    Therefore they are hurting your ability to gain the information you wanted to see.
    The criticism was perfectly valid.
    If you couldn't accept any then you should have not posted it.
    The bar for void bolts cast was not covered, I can see when it is going to be cast...............

Therefore I am not hurting my ability to gain the information, as I can read the time, from the bar which I can see with my eyes lol
    If you couldn't accept that I can read it then you should not have posted.

Questions about the addons or anything, not holier-than-thou replies in typical "ComputerNerd" fashion, I said were welcome =)

(Oops, I posted this in the other UI thread, but i'm a healer so here goes again)

Here's my latest headache. This thread is awful if you like to change your setup on a whim. Lol... 1920x1200 Res

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/3217/revui.jpg

Mods:
    Pitbull 4 (unit frames)
    Power Auras (holy power/notifications)
    Bartender 4 (bars)
    Omnicc
    KGPanels
    Grid (raid frames)
    Raven (buffs)
    SexyMap

Idle, ill post a raid one tomorrow

1600x1200

Credit goes to Pangcakes for the amazing signature!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...orgio/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Thorim View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57fH7153xd8

Here is my UI during Yor HC, slightly modified LUI, images tend not to show the UI 'in action' so....le video. I have tried other UIs and I always end up coming back to LUI as it feels like a comfy pair of PJs. Any questions about the UI, or how I changed it/certain addons I'll happily answer
    How do you have 2 recounts open?

Thats probably Skada and not Recount. Or as far as I know is that recount can't create multiple windows but Skada can.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbliss View Post

Taken tonight after our very first DS HC kill.

3 UI's combined,

FreeUI, VxtUI and RealUI.
    Then some of my own taste.
    This is beautiful, so minimal and efficient, give.
    I liek fysix

my current resto druid UI.
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-03-05 at 08:09 PM.

Anyone know any nice addOn that only changes my unitframe? The picture with my character and HP etc.*
    Maybe one with the same or similar looks as ElvUI?