Page 67 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    http://i.imgur.com/zTnNd.jpg

New completely customer UI, for both DPS Tanking and healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Liax View Post

Map on left side? feels so awkward

Quote Originally Posted by Liax View Post

Holy Freaking Unit Frames Batman! Seriously, what is that target of target of target of target of closest critter's target target?
    Emaias

You guys QQ about how bad Blizz's Development team is... DO you have ANY idea how hard it is to kill Brock's Onyx with a Pikachu?! Yeah GG Nintendo

Hello! I do not post on MMO-Champion, but I was happy to show off my UI to fellow healers! I have tried many, many things with many different types of UIs. Some guild members the other day finally made me try out ElvUI. I will say that I have tried it out before but it felt so clunky and you weren't able to customize much of anything. Nowadays it is pretty amazing and for the last two days I have been liking my UI so far.

I can't post pictures yet, so links will have to do:
    - http://i.imgur.com/cZzfH.jpg This is my UI without raid and me standing around.
    - http://i.imgur.com/tPPn6.jpg This is my UI in raid.... and with me still standing around.

Here are the addons I use:
    - ElvUI (I tinkered around with it)
    - Grid (I use mouse-over macros to heal)
    - Bartender (It's hidden)
    - DBM (Best for customization, imo)
    - Castbars (Under my unit frame)
    - TidyPlates (... purely awesome)
    - Power Auras (Need I say more?)
    - Chatter (I don't like Elv's chat)
    - Skada (Recount sucks)

Edit: I must say that it is always hard for me to mess with UIs. I have amazing vision, 20/20, yet I have a problem where my eyes just constantly hurt and I always have to rub them. Astigmatism at it's best! Also, I'm very OCD and it sucks. Things must be symmetrical and a good color for me to accept it as a good UI for myself. This is why I love Power Auras... it's such an amazing addon. I used to raid with a laptop that had around 1-5 FPS for the last years, two weeks ago. I now have this amazing new desktop. I like addons for looks, but I love them for helping out my playstyle.
    Last edited by Ruie; 2012-07-01 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emaias View Post
    Holy Freaking Unit Frames Batman! Seriously, what is that target of target of target of target of closest critter's target target?
    Ones the target of target, the very top one is the focus frame and it's target. Little confusing but. Either way.

This is the UI i was using before i took a break
    In case you r wondering Lickmyheals is me

Healing UI, i like that!
    Been a healing priest for the past 6 years.

My UI right now!
    Healer mode:
    In raid "IDLE" as a raid assist.
    http://imgur.com/bPe89,bzpZ6
    In raid "Active". (This was actually a LFR for the screenshot)
    http://imgur.com/bPe89,bzpZ6

DPS mode:
    In raid "IDLE" as a raid assist.
    http://i.imgur.com/lZUun.jpg

Could upload more screenshots later on during a real raid.

Addons in use: (Useful ones)
    1. Tukui (Including minor edits to re-position frames through lua. With Tukui Portraits, & DR_Tracker for Arena Frames)
    2. Grid
    3. Skada
    4. CoolLine
    5. Deadly Boss Mods

Addons in use: (Not so-useful ones)
    1. Atlasloot
    2. Ackis Recipe List

You may notice that the addon memory usage is quite high that is mainly caused by the "Not so-useful addons" and Skada.
    Last edited by Narlya; 2012-06-22 at 06:44 PM.
    7amra.

Holy Paladin UI in a 25m raid setting. I put this together myself, and am pretty pleased with it.

Visible Addons:
    DeadlyBossMods
    ShadowedUnitFrames
    Dominos
    Grid(plus Clique and a crapton of grid modifiers. GridManaBars, GridIndicatorCornerIcons, etc)
    SexyMap
    Prat
    OmniCC
    ComboPointRedux
    Skada
    TinyPlates
    Elkano'sBuffBars
    Last edited by Vyrne; 2012-06-22 at 09:18 PM.

I'm running with this when raiding 10 mans, which is most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Narlya View Post
    Healing UI, i like that!
    Been a healing priest for the past 6 years.

My UI right now!

Could upload more screenshots later on during a real raid.

Addons in use: (Useful ones)
    1. Tukui (Including minor edits to re-position frames through lua. With Tukui Portraits, & DR_Tracker for Arena Frames)
    2. Grid
    3. Skada
    4. CoolLine
    5. Deadly Boss Mods

Addons in use: (Not so-useful ones)
    1. Atlasloot
    2. Ackis Recipe List

You may notice that the addon memory usage is quite high that is mainly caused by the "Not so-useful addons" and Skada.
    Nice and simple, Love it. Any chance off a Upload?? (im crap with LUA)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruie View Post
    Hello! I do not post on MMO-Champion, but I was happy to show off my UI to fellow healers! I have tried many, many things with many different types of UIs. Some guild members the other day finally made me try out ElvUI. I will say that I have tried it out before but it felt so clunky and you weren't able to customize much of anything. Nowadays it is pretty amazing and for the last two days I have been liking my UI so far.

-snip-
    Is that your stance bar on the top of left chat? Freaking genius. Is that like a power aura's thing and you have stances bound or are those actually clickable?

Quote Originally Posted by purplehazen View Post
    Is that your stance bar on the top of left chat? Freaking genius. Is that like a power aura's thing and you have stances bound or are those actually clickable?
    Hey! It's Bartender and I actually made it small enough to look like it was fitting into that bar in the chat box. I am quite OCD with things and I did not want that stance bar to be placed randomly. Haha, I am glad that you like it! It is like that for every single one of my characters. I can definitely still click it; however, I just keybind the abilities normally.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotzadotz View Post
    Nice and simple, Love it. Any chance off a Upload?? (im crap with LUA)
    It's Tukui there are tons of edits that you can choose from here
    Emaias

You guys QQ about how bad Blizz's Development team is... DO you have ANY idea how hard it is to kill Brock's Onyx with a Pikachu?! Yeah GG Nintendo

My ui is cleaned up except for the blizz portrait in the upper left. Does anyone know of an add-on that will get rid of that? IM using the following add-ons atm

bartender
    sunn art
    dbm
    recount
    quartz
    vuhdo
    prat

Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    My ui is cleaned up except for the blizz portrait in the upper left. Does anyone know of an add-on that will get rid of that? IM using the following add-ons atm

bartender
    sunn art
    dbm
    recount
    quartz
    vuhdo
    prat
    Vuhdo will. Look through the options, there's an option to hide the different Blizz frames.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post
    Vuhdo will. Look through the options, there's an option to hide the different Blizz frames.
    Thank you............I have been using vuhdo way to long top not have found that
    Last edited by Packers01; 2012-07-09 at 07:41 AM.

Hi guys.
    I was lucky enough to get an updated version of velran's UI cause we were very close friends and we still are
    anyways here's the UI
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-08-05 at 07:38 AM.

Looks cool what's that glowing bar on the side of the raid frames with Rapture, Maw, PT, and Seal?

Quote Originally Posted by Megasportin View Post
    Hi guys.
    I was lucky enough to get an updated version of velran's UI cause we were very close friends and we still are
    anyways here's the UI
    I like the general look of this, however there are a few things I would personally change.
    A few of the pixel fonts are set to the wrong font size so they are a little bit blurry (the health font on your unitframes and the cooldown tracking bars above it).
    The borders on your powerauras/weakauras are nice, but maybe a 1pixel black outline would look better so they match your grid.
    I would say the same thing about your unitframes, minimap and buffs. If you give them a thin black border they will match very nicely.
    And finally, you could line up the ToT with the Target unitframe. It looks a bit odd being out of line. :P

Sorry for being picky. Just don't want to see a nice UI 'go to waste' so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by ODDLAWL View Post
    Looks cool what's that glowing bar on the side of the raid frames with Rapture, Maw, PT, and Seal?
    It's Called ExtraCD it tracks ur power gains and trinket procs with spec procs aswell preety neat

---------- Post added 2012-08-05 at 12:13 PM ----------

Hi.
    As for the pixel fonts in the SS they look blurry dunno why but they are clean to see with the UI itself
    As for the powerauras, SBF and the ToT thank you will change it since it will look cooler