Page 73 of 81 FirstFirst ...
23
63
71
72
73
74
75
... LastLast
  1. #1441
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    85
    Here is my ui: http://i.imgur.com/P8nFStH.jpg

    Top right frames are focus and focus target, lower right are target and target's target.
    The top cast bar is focus cast, middle is my castbar and lowest is target castbar.
    Last edited by Gottan; 2013-04-21 at 07:19 PM.

  2. #1442
    I customized my UI months ago when MoP first came out. Now I've shifted from PvE to primarily PvP and it just feels like a mess. What is the best healer UI package out there?

  3. #1443
    A really good setup would be

    ElvUI [I don't much like the original look, I used Skullflower]
    Vuhdo [Figure out how to use it and keep your setup forever]
    Weakauras
    Hermes
    Bigwigs

    Those are about all you need


    Another cool UI is Qulight

  4. #1444
    Mechagnome MayronEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    558
    Hello everyone. I would like to get peoples honest opinions on my Healing UI. I have changed the raid frames and usually there would not be an empty gap in the raid frames but in this screen shot 4 people left the group so not the best image:



    I have just uploaded a YouTube video about how to install it but the actual footage of it is right near the end. It shows my Setup addon and Bonus Features Window if your interested

    MayronUI Gen2 [Setup Guide]: WoW User Interface Replacement Pack

  5. #1445
    Field Marshal Mirean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    89
    I have been lately messing with my UI, doing some stuff, and ended up like this:
    http://puu.sh/2H2J6.jpg
    I use:
    - LUI v3
    - Bartender
    - TellMeWhen
    - Skada
    - Grid (+plugins like SideIcons, ManaBar, Roles, ...)
    - CoolLine (the line of cooldowns below my name)

    i5-4670k @ 4.5GHz | Gigabyte Z87X-D3H | MSI R9 280 3G Gaming Overclocked @1125/1425MHz | 8GB DDR3 1600MHz CL9 RAM

  6. #1446
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canada Québec
    Posts
    73


    let me know ur thoughts

  7. #1447
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by zdignity View Post


    let me know ur thoughts
    What's that unitframes addon called?

  8. #1448
    Stood in the Fire maybenotquiteasheavy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Boris Lair
    Posts
    479
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiusmuotoilu View Post
    What's that unitframes addon called?
    Looks like ElvUIs built in ones with changed font style and some changed settings. But I might be wrong.


    "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them as much."

  9. #1449
    High Overlord Pangcakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Also known as Caja
    Posts
    109


    I guess having my grid raidframes on the other side of my screen is a result of me having started to raid on a Macbook that was 13', everything was cropped up. And now that I've swapped to a 'real' gaming computer plus screen, I've had it like this ever since. I suppose it helps to skim the whole area when raiding and preventing me from going tunnel vision mode.
    Last edited by Treeston; 2013-05-22 at 05:56 AM.

    “ Reserving judgements is a matter of infinite hope. ”
    My deviant art| My blog on transmogrification|My main

  10. #1450
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canada Québec
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by maybenotquiteasheavy View Post
    Looks like ElvUIs built in ones with changed font style and some changed settings. But I might be wrong.
    Correct, I used ElvUI's
    Btw I'll post a better screenshots in action.

  11. #1451
    Mechagnome shanthi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    695
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangcakes View Post


    I guess having my grid raidframes on the other side of my screen is a result of me having started to raid on a Macbook that was 13', everything was cropped up. And now that I've swapped to a 'real' gaming computer plus screen, I've had it like this ever since. I suppose it helps to skim the whole area when raiding and preventing me from going tunnel vision mode.
    What Masque skin are you using? If not Masque at all, what are you using to skin your action buttons? Looks very nice.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

  12. #1452
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharrax View Post
    Hello everyone. I would like to get peoples honest opinions on my Healing UI. I have changed the raid frames and usually there would not be an empty gap in the raid frames but in this screen shot 4 people left the group so not the best image:



    I have just uploaded a YouTube video about how to install it but the actual footage of it is right near the end. It shows my Setup addon and Bonus Features Window if your interested

    MayronUI Gen2 [Setup Guide]: WoW User Interface Replacement Pack
    Really think this one is awesome. Super clean.

  13. #1453
    I use something very similar to the one above, mostly default UI as well

  14. #1454
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The Abyss
    Posts
    63

    Wowowowow, can anyone tell me the addons used? Especially the name plates, in love with them!
    Last edited by Sakoru; 2013-06-05 at 06:32 PM.

  15. #1455
    Grunt Kkthnxbye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I am unsure of my location as of now.
    Posts
    22
    Had to remake that UI.. Sorry but had to girlfriend wanted it. Didn't seem to be getting released anytime soon and or finished so I remade it and I am going to release my version of it.



    Thanks for the edit tree!

    Anyways I will post progress updates for this.
    Last edited by Kkthnxbye; 2013-06-09 at 10:54 PM.

  16. #1456
    Quote Originally Posted by Kkthnxbye View Post
    Had to remake that UI.. Sorry but had to girlfriend wanted it. Didn't seem to be getting released anytime soon and or finished so I remade it and I am going to release my version of it.



    Thanks for the edit tree!

    Anyways I will post progress updates for this.
    One question.

    Is the base ELV UI?

    And thumps up, the rework is pretty good

  17. #1457
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Lainton View Post
    Wowowowow, can anyone tell me the addons used? Especially the name plates, in love with them!
    I used oUF_Qulight for the unitframes but I believe that is out of date now. The unitframes can easily be replicated with Stuf or even ElvUI if you use that.

  18. #1458
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother View Post
    One question.

    Is the base ELV UI?

    And thumps up, the rework is pretty good
    Doesn't have any of what I consider telltale signs of an ElvUI or TukUI derivative.
    I would guess the unitframes are likely StUF or an oUF layout.
    While the tooltip appears to be TipTac.

    As for anything else nothing is distinctive enough to really guess at.

  19. #1459
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother View Post
    One question.

    Is the base ELV UI?

    And thumps up, the rework is pretty good
    Yes, this is in fact pretty much all ElvUI. He has just edited most of the stuff that you normally see to identify it as ElvUI
    Very nice edit kkthxbye

  20. #1460
    Well the only thing indicating that it is Elv was the tooltip on the bottom right side of the screen shot. I didn't know that TipTac could also look like Elv...with lua perhaps. Also the XP bar colour really reminded me of Evl.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •