Page 78 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Thats basically the default layout of tukui action bars.

Weakauras is extremely easy. Create New Icon > Trigger > enter buff name and its done. Other than setting maybe a Icon and if you want the cooldown sweep to show and maybe change the size.

Used mainly on my main spec Holy Paladin.

Any suggestions for improvement would be appreciated!
    Last edited by Treeston; 2013-10-30 at 04:52 PM.
    Talahasse

Quote Originally Posted by talahasse View Post

Is that your melee attack bound to 1 or?

As far as improvements go, I'd do the following:
    - Delete Omen, not sure why a healer would want it. Takes up a lot of space.
    - I'd put the two vertical bars, including bags, stance bar and micro meny, to "fade out"
    - That buff tracking in your bottom left corner seems a bit overkill, especially during raid when you get a lot more buffs. Imo, there's no point in tracking buffs like BoM that closely.
    Last edited by Gasmastarn; 2013-11-01 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasmastarn View Post
    Is that your melee attack bound to 1 or?

As far as improvements go, I'd do the following:
    - Delete Omen, not sure why a healer would want it. Takes up a lot of space.
    - I'd put the two vertical bars, including bags, stance bar and micro meny, to "fade out"
    - That buff tracking in your bottom left corner seems a bit overkill, especially during raid when you get a lot more buffs. Imo, there's no point in tracking buffs like BoM that closely.
    I agree with removing omen, if you want to track threat- get a nameplate addon and make it change color if you have aggro..
    But I wouldn't wanna fade out main bars.. The ones on your right, those you can hide and mouse over to show.

Other than that, center your vuhdo, center target and player frame too..
    remove the space between buttons
    make your chat abit smaller,
    put but meters at in the lower right corner. making them go all the way down in the corner..
    Also remove that buff thingy over chat/meter

I could probably add something, if we were able to see weakauras, bosstimers, and icon/buffs/debuffs on raidframes..

Quote Originally Posted by Lopina View Post
    Can you please upload it somewhere?

Looks awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzang View Post
    I know someone already asked but I'll ask anyway Can you please upload it somewhere? It looks so freaking good, I'd love to be able to use it for my resto druid
    once a drood - always a drood!

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...94-QoolUi.html

My first upload. Some feedback would be nice

are that elvui's default raidframes???

No, it's vuhdo.

- - - Updated - - -

Re; Kreff: I will do soon, just so busy lately. I'm tweaking it a bit also, so looks a little different to the one quoted.

Tivook
    Feral Druid

EU - Draenor

Quote Originally Posted by Zanzha View Post
    Sure! However I need to get round to adding a focus frame to it, as soon as that's done I'll be all set to upload it tonight. In the meantime I think I've reached a high enough postcount to actually send links, so err, enjoy this vid of it i 'spose ? :>
    What's that mouse cast bar you are using?

I'm not positive, but it looks like http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/cursorcastbar to me.

do you really have your melee attack on your bars? nice wasted hotkey. and only 1-9 + shift and ctrl modifier...let me guess, american?

For people in this thread who might be interested...
    Not quite done yet but comments are more than welcome (make sure to check some dungeon action around 1 minute into the vid)!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post
    Not quite done yet but comments are more than welcome (make sure to check some dungeon action around 1 minute into the vid)!!

Hi man
    The UI looks awesome, but.. You're playing the wrong class- Would be so much easier if you we're monk

Anywho.. It looks awesome, although I'm not personally a fan of the mana bar at the side(I assume the bar above mana tide is infact your mana bar). The look and the way it works, I could get used to. But placement is, imo, way to far from focus point on the screen.

Something I'd like to see would be some work on bigwigs; bars, positions..
    Other than that, nothing comes to mind..

I hope you're gonna do 20m mythic in the coming expansion?

Re; Kreff: I will do soon, just so busy lately. I'm tweaking it a bit also, so looks a little different to the one quoted.
    That would be great, looking forward to that!
    once a drood - always a drood!

I want this, and a DPS variant of it

No, it's vuhdo.

- - - Updated - - -

Just want to add myself to the list of people saying that it looks awesome : P
    Hope you'll be able to share it with the rest of us interface-impaired paesants!

Quote Originally Posted by Mushroomkin View Post
    Hi man
    The UI looks awesome, but.. You're playing the wrong class- Would be so much easier if you we're monk

Anywho.. It looks awesome, although I'm not personally a fan of the mana bar at the side(I assume the bar above mana tide is infact your mana bar). The look and the way it works, I could get used to. But placement is, imo, way to far from focus point on the screen.

Something I'd like to see would be some work on bigwigs; bars, positions..
    Other than that, nothing comes to mind..

I hope you're gonna do 20m mythic in the coming expansion?
    Update
    Not done yet but its better already right? I much prefer the mana bar where it is now.
    Will post a new vid soon!

Update
    Not done yet but its better already right? I much prefer the mana bar where it is now.
    Will post a new vid soon!

Yea, way better..
    Key things I like, is how you've taken away playerframe, and targetframe..
    Also, I see you moved on from the old nameplates? - I liked the Docs, but this is a nice change. They took up alot of memory in bigger raids..
    I assume the timers on the left and right of the castbar, is for something like riptide?

Something to consider maybe.. A new way to keep track of raid cds, whats ready etc..
    Also change fonts on bossmod to the same as raidframes. Maybe scale down fontsize on combat text.

Ill update if I think of something else..

Quote Originally Posted by Mushroomkin View Post
    Yea, way better..
    Key things I like, is how you've taken away playerframe, and targetframe..
    Also, I see you moved on from the old nameplates? - I liked the Docs, but this is a nice change. They took up alot of memory in bigger raids..
    I assume the timers on the left and right of the castbar, is for something like riptide?

Something to consider maybe.. A new way to keep track of raid cds, whats ready etc..
    Also change fonts on bossmod to the same as raidframes. Maybe scale down fontsize on combat text.

Ill update if I think of something else..
    On unitframes...
    They're not your everyday unitframes in that they only display very little information, can't be clicked and are displayed through weak-auras but technically I still have:
    - The player unitframe (reduced to the mana bar)
    - The target unitframe is the text you can see top left of the vudho frames. It displays the name of your target as well as its % of remaining health in case its below 100%. Its very minimal but in the end I don't think you need anything else as a PVE healer.
    Might add proper boss frames at some point if I'm not happy with DBM's... in the spirit of what I had on my previous UI.

On nameplates
    Yeah like the change also. Making the Docs looking the way they did involved a lot of LUA work in the original files which I cba with ^^
    I think seeing your allies names was very useful in 10 but will be less important in 20. Also, I moved away from click healing to mouseover macros (much much much better) so if I see someone in a bad spot, I can just mouseover heal them or target them and cast heals.

Timers
    Yes, left one is stacks of Earth Shield and right one is Riptide CD. It turns orange when close to 0 and then red with it's at 0 (you can see it in the vid).

Raid CDs
    Not sure about this one... Things like Raidcooldowns or Ora3 was really perfect for 10man but might be too spammy for bigger raid sizes. Might have to move to something in the shape of BLRaidcooldowns.

Fonts
    Yes for DBM. NOOOO for combat text That combat text is completely awesome in that it really lets you check out the efficiency of your heals at a glance. Once you try it you'll love it!!
    Big up to Jahzrun from whom I pretty much copied it.

Kayte, mind posting a beta version?