Page 79 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post
    On unitframes...
    They're not your everyday unitframes in that they only display very little information, can't be clicked and are displayed through weak-auras but technically I still have:
    - The player unitframe (reduced to the mana bar)
    - The target unitframe is the text you can see top left of the vudho frames. It displays the name of your target as well as its % of remaining health in case its below 100%. Its very minimal but in the end I don't think you need anything else as a PVE healer.
    Might add proper boss frames at some point if I'm not happy with DBM's... in the spirit of what I had on my previous UI.

On nameplates
    Yeah like the change also. Making the Docs looking the way they did involved a lot of LUA work in the original files which I cba with ^^
    I think seeing your allies names was very useful in 10 but will be less important in 20. Also, I moved away from click healing to mouseover macros (much much much better) so if I see someone in a bad spot, I can just mouseover heal them or target them and cast heals.

Timers
    Yes, left one is stacks of Earth Shield and right one is Riptide CD. It turns orange when close to 0 and then red with it's at 0 (you can see it in the vid).

Raid CDs
    Not sure about this one... Things like Raidcooldowns or Ora3 was really perfect for 10man but might be too spammy for bigger raid sizes. Might have to move to something in the shape of BLRaidcooldowns.

Fonts
    Yes for DBM. NOOOO for combat text That combat text is completely awesome in that it really lets you check out the efficiency of your heals at a glance. Once you try it you'll love it!!
    Big up to Jahzrun from whom I pretty much copied it.
    Unitframs: I totally agree with the removal of both, and only keeping mana bar shown. I've been running mouseover macros ever since I started raiding as mistweaver.
    The only time I actually target something is the boss, for doing damage- and yet most of the time, it's done through tab target.
    You dont need to see your HP, since you have that on raidframes.
    I would love a proper set of boss frames, just for the looks. It would make the UI seem more "complete", but thats just my opinion.

Nameplates: Again, so true. 20man changes alot of things. And most guilds/raid teams setup a marker on someone important to watch.

Raid CDs: True, but it could be done with weakauras, and Icon+number(if you have more than one of some CDs). Just to show which is ready.
    Come 20man you'll have plenty of CDs, so no need for specific time left before its ready again.. Sort of like what you've done with your own CDs- just without timer.

Combattext: Really? - I know it looks awesome, but.. hm .. I'm using some sort of combattext too, came with package. But I have hidden some of the heals shown, like renewing mist.

One more thing, the little blue totem kinda hiding behind the DBM timers, I would move it to the other side.
    oh, one more thing why DBM instead of Bigwigs?

Here's an update and more extensive preview of the UI!!
    C&C once again more than welcome since I'm about to release.

There's a few things I'm still working on including:
    - color of boss frames
    - display of Wind Shear and Purify Spirit CDs
    - clean up MSBT's damage done (mainly for damage done by pets)
    - Vuhdo layout

Huge thanks to Kait + Touchy for the WeakAuras inspiration and Jhazrun@Paragon for the combat text layout which I pretty much copied
    Last edited by Kaytemoss; 2013-11-26 at 10:21 PM.

- color of boss frames
    - Vuhdo layout

Huge thanks to Kait + Touchy for the WeakAuras inspiration and Jhazrun@Paragon for the combat text layout which I pretty much copied
    I think its ready for beta

Hey, recently i've been feeling quite bored of my Freeui therefore making me look for a new cool minimalist and pleasing UI.
    I think Blanco atracted me to his awesome UI, so Whenever youre ready for the beta test, count me in!

Quote Originally Posted by blancoo View Post
    I think its ready for beta
    Yeah, please post if/when available as a compilation

Maybe not the prettiest of UIs but it suits my healer needs!

Gnosis
    Elvui, skullflower edit
    Kgpanels
    Vuhdo

Tips on what I could improve would be helpful :3
    Last edited by Treeston; 2013-11-28 at 01:13 PM.

- color of boss frames
    - Vuhdo layout

Does weak auras at the bottom change their position acording to the raid frames? If so how you manage to do that or you need to change them manualy everytime you get on a different group?

- color of boss frames
    - Vuhdo layout

Hello really like the 3d totem idea, would it be possible you share it?

I know its not an "In Raid" shot, but I wont be raiding again til next Friday and I didnt wanna wait to post xD but my raid frames expand with mine being the top left corner, set up specifically for 10m, different set of frames come in for 25m on the rare occasion I do something with a full raid. I couldnt get the image to post any larger without it just being insanely huge....here's another link for a larger shot http://i.imgur.com/IxKh3M0.jpg

The majority of my ui is LUI with heavy modification
    Bartender 4
    Vuhdo
    MoveAnything
    MSBT
    Skada
    Masque: Darion
    Weak Auras 2
    Sexy Map
    Prat

PS: If anyone knows how to get rid of that small bar with the orb on it at the top (Part of LUI) please for the love of god tell me...I've tried everything Q.Q
    Last edited by Treeston; 2013-12-07 at 11:19 AM.

Zanzha, can you, please, tell us how to get that mouse tip?

Quoting Zanzha's UI video post for reference (and also because that's a good layout with the whole raid frames block, except I'd want that a little further to the right, and the cast bar as part of it):
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanzha View Post
    Sure! However I need to get round to adding a focus frame to it, as soon as that's done I'll be all set to upload it tonight. In the meantime I think I've reached a high enough postcount to actually send links, so err, enjoy this vid of it i 'spose ? :>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1j1cVpCoEc
    Quote Originally Posted by Nandrolono View Post
    Zanzha, can you, please, tell us how to get that mouse tip?
    Do you mean what's on the right above the healing meter in the first few seconds of the video? I think Zanzha might actually be using something else because of how it looks, but you can get all the same functionality with TipTac.
    Come on, die young.

Nop, I mean the round shiny thing in the mouse cursor, with casting time and gcd time

Nop, I mean the round shiny thing in the mouse cursor, with casting time and gcd time
    just download his entire UI? http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ZanzharUI.html

Hi all

A long time a go I used to use a ui called Bati Ui -- Amazing ui. Does anyone know if it still works? Of if a fan made an update for it?

Thank you all for any answers

Looks like CursorCastbar, but in mine I do not have the glowy effect.
    Maybe it is simply not something I found yet.
    I find it a useful replacement for a traditional castbar when using raid frames, as your eyes don't need to move so much to monitor GCD's.

5.04 stable release - Cursorcastbar @ Curse.
    5.4 r3 alpha - Cursorcastbar @ Curseforge - I am currently using this without issue, but your results may vary.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I don't understand why we don't have flying so they tell us we will have convenient flight points. Immersion and danger? Here take some coins and fly me there while I read facebook or go take a poop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Looks like CursorCastbar, but in mine I do not have the glowy effect.
    Maybe it is simply not something I found yet.
    I find it a useful replacement for a traditional castbar when using raid frames, as your eyes don't need to move so much to monitor GCD's.

5.04 stable release - Cursorcastbar @ Curse.
    5.4 r3 alpha - Cursorcastbar @ Curseforge - I am currently using this without issue, but your results may vary.

If you take a look at the addons he is using in the UI, you will note he hasn`t that addon.

Anyway, thanks for the info, and i`m using CursorCastbar now. It`s useful, but not the same as Zanzha has in his UI.

If you take a look at the addons he is using in the UI, you will note he hasn`t that addon.

Anyway, thanks for the info, and i`m using CursorCastbar now. It`s useful, but not the same as Zanzha has in his UI.
    I looked through the list, and unless I missed something I could see no addon that has such a feature.
    Hence my suggestion was based on its appearance, as I actually use that addon myself.
    I shall have another look through the list, see if I missed it.

Edit: That image is not up to date, as you can see the UI is different from the one in the video.
    Most notably the castbar at the bottom, formally ACB is no longer present in that video, and is replaced by the one on the cursor.

Edit:

It appears to be GCD @ Curse.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2013-12-14 at 05:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I don't understand why we don't have flying so they tell us we will have convenient flight points. Immersion and danger? Here take some coins and fly me there while I read facebook or go take a poop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

it is GCD, thats correct

High Overlord

My UI I am currently working with. This is taken from my alt though but the UI only differs from character to character with different WeakAura strings and possibly one or two addons. Tried to get it as clean as possible, but there is always room for improvements. I am far from done.

Vuhdo
    Pitbull
    Dominos
    BigWigs
    WeakAuras
    SexyMap
    SexyCooldowns
    Prat
    Skada

etc.
    Last edited by Treeston; 2013-12-15 at 12:52 PM.