Page 81 of 82 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post
    For those who were interested, I uploaded a beta version of my new healer UI on wowinterface.

You'll probably notice a few changes since the last video... mainly cleaned up the bottom of the screen and added a few QoL improvements like timers for flame shock / lava burst if you find yourself helping on dps.

I didn't plan that initially but breaking down the cast bar in small boxes really allowed me to display tons of information on the cast bar in a structured manner.
    On the image below you have Tidal Waves stacks (stars), Healing Rain remaining time, Lava Burst CD and Flame Shock remaining time on target for instance.

Have fun with it, feedback and criticism welcome as usual and post pictures if you come up with nice edits of the UI / weak-auras
    I tried to send a PM to you but it seems like it isn't working on my end. Would I be able to change the font of the UI to one I import myself? Would this be an easy process?

[Healers] Post your UI Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by arld View Post
    That UI really looks amazing. Makes it even more special considering it's used for a Shaman.

Looking forward to it too.
    nice and clean. like it

Quote Originally Posted by Sertii View Post
    Would appreciate advice and criticism! Can't post links yet unfortunately but here they are.

OOC:
    imgur dot com/AR6qK9o
    Combat:
    imgur dot com/xhcQWqy

Addons I use:
    Elvui
    Vuhdo
    Skada
    WA

I was told to make my fonts a bit more consistent, which I did, so that's not an issue anymore.
    just need to line it all up etc skada window height and chat frame height are unbalanced

finally finished drawing this bad boy ui :3

would be very grateful if anyone can fix the link, won't let me post things yet :<

i. imgur.com/QiuPzsV.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by sintam View Post

would be very grateful if anyone can fix the link, won't let me post things yet :<

i.imgur.com/QiuPzsV.jpg
    There you go. Awesome artwork, btw xD

Quote Originally Posted by Hedshodd View Post
    There you go. Awesome artwork, btw xD
    Thanks very much

i. imgur.com/QiuPzsV.jpg
    That is just an extraordinarily awesome UI, can I have it please?

i. imgur.com/QiuPzsV.jpg
    I NEED THAT PONY CAST BAR !!!!!! plx gief :3
    Great UI btw

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post
    For those who were interested, I uploaded a beta version of my new healer UI on wowinterface.

You'll probably notice a few changes since the last video... mainly cleaned up the bottom of the screen and added a few QoL improvements like timers for flame shock / lava burst if you find yourself helping on dps.

I didn't plan that initially but breaking down the cast bar in small boxes really allowed me to display tons of information on the cast bar in a structured manner.
    On the image below you have Tidal Waves stacks (stars), Healing Rain remaining time, Lava Burst CD and Flame Shock remaining time on target for instance.

Have fun with it, feedback and criticism welcome as usual and post pictures if you come up with nice edits of the UI / weak-auras
    Hi I downloaded your ui because I wanted to "steal" your manabar and castbar. However I can't find what addon that is making the blackboxes on your castbar if you understand what I meant
    My 10 man 2 nights 6 hours a week raiding guild at 14/14 heroic recruting for WoD and Mystic
    www.avalerion.eu

Rebuild Tomine UI!

Last edited by Treeston; 2014-08-15 at 07:33 PM.

s790.photobucket.com/user/gunner_steph/media/WoWScrnShot_081814_201217.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

My UI. Basically just ElvUI and Skada. Always looking for ways to improve it so let me know what you think.
    Can't see it but the cast bars are right above the player/target units.

Hi i was wondering if you guys could help me identify the addons in my old UI, i dont remember them

http://i.imgur.com/oiZMMXl.jpg

Looks like this mostly:
    http://i.imgur.com/QCZszQv.jpg

tweaked the auras since so i don't have disc/none talented ones showing.

I like your UI its clean and you can see everything you need the only thing i would change is the raidframe. I like it little bit bigger

Just finished the latest iteration of my UI compilation and felt proud enough to share.
    Idling: http://puu.sh/cIVDh/00d6efd6bf.jpg
    5man: http://puu.sh/cIV6U/fa3ad59783.jpg

I'm using artwork from RothUI, some of it slightly altered. The orbs are rBBS, also created by Zork. I didn't like the overall feel of any of those though, so I took pieces and built my own.
    All art is LitePanels, other addons used include Stuf, Dominos, Grid, Chinchilla, PhanxBuffs, Prat, Skada, SAW, cdb, ShieldsUp, and xCT. Plus some more "under the hood."

Vital information is centered and I try to keep it free of garbage. The RothUI look adds a lot of flavor but doesn't take away any functionality. There is no overlap at all and visibility is still good. I'm very content with this setup, but I believe nothing is perfect so I'm happy to listen to any suggestions to improve.

i. imgur.com/QiuPzsV.jpg
    dude, you need to upload this, no question. come on do it!

I used to run CaithUI with the party and raid frames removed and custom grid setup in place.
    It seems like CaithUi is outdated now and someone has made a copy of it for MOP. I'm hoping i can either adjust it for WoD or the person that copied it makes an update for it. This Ui was perfect for my resto shaman during TBC.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...n2.0.html#info
    Paying $15 a month doesn't give you the right to win, it gives you the right to compete, the rest is up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dosa View Post
    Just finished the latest iteration of my UI compilation and felt proud enough to share. Vital information is centered and I try to keep it free of garbage. The RothUI look adds a lot of flavor but doesn't take away any functionality. There is no overlap at all and visibility is still good. I'm very content with this setup, but I believe nothing is perfect so I'm happy to listen to any suggestions to improve.
    I'd love to get your UI man, really fond of the placement, and got back into wow from a 2 year+ break. Need to get started, but too much stuff to get into setting up a UI from scratch. Also playing a resto shammie, so can prolly make use of every addon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballzac View Post
    I'd love to get your UI man, really fond of the placement, and got back into wow from a 2 year+ break. Need to get started, but too much stuff to get into setting up a UI from scratch. Also playing a resto shammie, so can prolly make use of every addon.
    I have to warn you though, you will have to reposition most of the addons. The artwork and diablo orbs are the only things I can guarantee will stay in position, since I have manually anchored them to bottom center.

I can PM you a download link if you really want it, but it will need some work to set up on any other resolution than 2560x1440.