Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    All the UI guys are quitting ):
    I'm not, even if i'm rather new to it compared to some of you^^

Deleted

Click for larger images.

The black borders look kind of goofy on an image but truly sweet in game; they meld into the physical edge of my computer screen which creates an effect where the UI "floats" on the screen. It's really neat. When idle w/o a target, all unit frames are invisible.

Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/w2sGH.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/xqIHq.jpg

Click for larger images.

The black borders look kind of goofy on an image but truly sweet in game; they meld into the physical edge of my computer screen which creates an effect where the UI "floats" on the screen. It's really neat. When idle w/o a target, all unit frames are invisible.
    Very nice, is it a UI compilation?
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-03-13 at 06:42 AM.

@ Nelchan ~> I'm guessing that's Power Aura. I love the placement XD USE OF SPACE!! Yay!
    @ Bati ~> Oooo, I love the new placements below the player and target frame.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lirik View Post
    Very nice, is it a UI compilation?
    Thanks. It's my configuration of all the common addons; Bartender4, SUF etc.
    Last edited by mmoc0a04ed3db8; 2011-03-11 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by penpen002 View Post
    @ Nelchan ~> I'm guessing that's Power Aura. I love the placement XD USE OF SPACE!! Yay!
    Yeah its power auras + kgpanels scripted to only show when my auras are active. I put them there not so much to use the space, but because I am almost always looking towards the lower half of my screen and its easier to see them when they pop up there instead of having to look at the buff icons in the top right of my screen.

I'm constantly tweaking my UI.
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-03-13 at 06:39 AM.

http://i.imgur.com/w2sGH.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/xqIHq.jpg

Click for larger images.

Really nice UI
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-03-13 at 06:42 AM.

how can you have so few bars shown?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    ?

I have hidden frames for things like hearthstones, mounts, calendar, consumables and similar which display on mouseover. The stuff I don't need to see at all times doesn't need to be visible at all times.

?

I have hidden frames for things like hearthstones, mounts, calendar, consumables and similar which display on mouseover. The stuff I don't need to see at all times doesn't need to be visible at all times.
    hm?
    is that a specific addon that does that possible? or just some option i have not seen?

hm?
    is that a specific addon that does that possible? or just some option i have not seen?

you can set bartender to fade when not being used.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelchan View Post
    you can set bartender to fade when not being used.
    neat, thanks for the information, i should check the abilities out of this addon more...
    ...FOR SCIENCE!

15+ Year Old Account
    There is no need to see all the bars if you keybind. I prefer to have everything but the items I click to use hidden as it serves no purpose to see them other than taking up space

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-03-11 at 11:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Iyona, this may seem like a dumb question, but how do you get your chat frame to be completely translucent? I have Chatter, but can't find the option to remove the background color.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by link064 View Post
    Iyona, this may seem like a dumb question, but how do you get your chat frame to be completely translucent? I have Chatter, but can't find the option to remove the background color.
    It's a standard feature. Prat then hides the chat buttons through a module, making it completely "transparent".

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I'm not, even if i'm rather new to it compared to some of you^^
    Heeh, I ain't quitting either. I've been making UI compilations for years now, but never made any of them public.. I'm currently working on a new UI that will focus on being visually pleasing instead of my usual pure minimalism UI's.. Have been working on the graphics for the past few days and I hope I'll have a screenie ready soon(tm).
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Quote Originally Posted by bobyboucher View Post
    There is no need to see all the bars if you keybind. I prefer to have everything but the items I click to use hidden as it serves no purpose to see them other than taking up space

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...UI02-11-1-.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...UI02-11-1-.jpg
    i click most stuff, some calls it noobed, but i like it, and im not hurting group by doing so. i normally just use the keybinds on my traps, trap launcher, disengage, mend pet, Hunter's Mark and MD

Quote Originally Posted by link064 View Post
    /chatter -> Borders/Background module.
    and also:
    Right-click on the 'General' tab and click the colored square, then turn the alpha down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a standard feature. Prat then hides the chat buttons through a module, making it completely "transparent".
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    /chatter -> Borders/Background module.
    and also:
    Right-click on the 'General' tab and click the colored square, then turn the alpha down.
    Thanks. I completely forgot to look in the default chat options. That really was silly.