Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted

Here we go. A month old pic from Atramedes hc. Some small modifications after that but nothing major.
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-05-21 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldasice View Post
    I like this. A lot. How get?

Quote Originally Posted by Solfire View Post

I'm always trying to tweak my ui. Probably my biggest pet peave is every time I try to add shadow unit frames for raids they bug out and people stay dead when they're alive or debuffs never show up. >_< So I always end up going back to default... and I want to some day make it so buffs up top right continue to go in a straight line instead of going to another row..but maintain the consolidated the buff thingie. Meh... If anyone has some good suggestions for button skins lemme know, I never can find anything that really looks just right.

(Did I thumbnail this right? I saw other posts with thumbnails this size bust most were smaller... not sure if it's okay or not.)

It's fine, but we prefer using small/medium thumbnails for imgur.
    ~ Treeston
    Just for starters, I love the look of your UI, especially directly near the bottom. Only thing I saw right off the bat I would want to add in where the recount is, to somehow manage to slide in omen in that box, as I find that very useful, some dont just my thoughts.

ive got two questions for you, at the top you have your buffs over what appears to be "a black bar". What is that black bar? Other question is how did you design the bottom half of your UI, not so much the bars and chat box, but what they are in, I can never think of the proper word. the panels.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennalt View Post
    I like this. A lot. How get?
    http://www.tukui.org/forums/topic.php?id=12138

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptomaniac View Post
    ive got two questions for you, at the top you have your buffs over what appears to be "a black bar". What is that black bar? Other question is how did you design the bottom half of your UI, not so much the bars and chat box, but what they are in, I can never think of the proper word. the panels.
    A ViewPort can do the black bar. Viewporter is the smallest and probably simplest version around.

KgPanels can do the second bit, or SunArt. There's a number of Art panel additions. Might be custom made or he might be using one of those.

I'll edit with a Raid SS once I get a hold of one.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-05-21 at 10:26 AM.

Here are a few screens I took of my UI.

I hope I did the linking correctly..

LucashUI

Simple, plain UI made by myself. It seems way darker in the screenshots tho.

Idle:

Combat:
    http://i52.tinypic.com/2mqw1dy.jpg <-- clicky

Old pic but basically the same. I like what Blizz did with the UI frames.

Adding some Ish flavor to the transparent UF idea floating about.

http://imageshack.us/m/828/3324/tranny.jpg

<3

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post

<3
    For a second I was hesitant to open that.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account

<3
    I'm not a fan of the unit frames if I'm honest, the whole transparent thing just erks me.
    I don't understand why people can't use a simple health bar >_<.

Deleted
    I really need to know the Name of the Font and Addon you use for your bottom bar (time,fps,etc) !

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    I'm not a fan of the unit frames if I'm honest, the whole transparent thing just erks me.
    I don't understand why people can't use a simple health bar >_<.
    Because simple health bars are boring and WoW is boring enough as it is without adding in boring Ui elements

Are you combining that with Clique? Or are you actually clicking a players name then hitting a heal?

Here's mine

Hidden here are power auras (besides Judge) they rotate in a circle around my character. And for some reason in the SS, my notifications "Mana Gained, Judgements of Pure about to expire, and Static Overload" plus my proximity monitor are all shifted to the right, they are actually in the corner more-so, so they do not overlap my unitframe and combat text
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-05-22 at 08:28 PM.

Here is mine, completely made from scratch

Hidden here are power auras (besides Judge) they rotate in a circle around my character. And for some reason in the SS, my notifications "Mana Gained, Judgements of Pure about to expire, and Static Overload" plus my proximity monitor are all shifted to the right, they are actually in the corner more-so, so they do not overlap my unitframe and combat text
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-05-22 at 08:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fazdran View Post
    For a second I was hesitant to open that.
    lol I just clicked without reading entire link, that could have done some scarring.....

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-05-23 at 08:37 AM.

ive seen these proximity monitors in multiple pictures now, and just recently in one of tankspots own uber-priest Aliana... what add-on is this that has the small box like monitor that shows the proximity of other players. Can I get a link please and thank you, I love the idea of it.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because simple health bars are boring and WoW is boring enough as it is without adding in boring Ui elements
    I just don't understand why unit frames need to be all complicated though. Your unit frames aren't the worst, I'm just talking in general here. I don't see why people go and put silly fonts on them, and then a little squiggly bit here, with a random box here and then some transparency to make them see through. It just makes it look a lot worse than it would be if there was a health bar, with a portrait and an elegant font that fits well. I just find a nice simple set of unit frames a lot more fitting and well suited.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    snip
    Any chance we could get a screenshot with something happening?