Thread: Post Your UI

  1. #5421
    Quote Originally Posted by pokafied View Post
    As for suggestions i really dunno... a map would be nice
    Top right, he just has it hidden. You can see the 10man raid icon.

  2. #5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Palalalapa View Post
    Hi, I do really love your Ui Me as fellow paladin tank would love to give it a shot. Mind for uploading it?

    To all those asking me to upload a pack of my ui, I'll attempt to get one uploaded in the next few days, just check back on this forum for updates.

  3. #5423
    Quote Originally Posted by Caebeman View Post
    Top right, he just has it hidden. You can see the 10man raid icon.
    Riiight... How could i miss that.

  4. #5424
    Quote Originally Posted by Inval1d View Post
    Thanks. I did indeed start out with MonoUI and have come to replace/mod it rather heavily, I've kept the panels though as they are great.
    Yeah it looks awesome. I'd love to download/use it. I've always loved MonoUI and have used it for a long time but it feels a little bulky at times.
    toksiitoksibaddiessignatures

  5. #5425

  6. #5426

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by ScatteredBWL View Post
    To all those asking me to upload a pack of my ui, I'll attempt to get one uploaded in the next few days, just check back on this forum for updates.
    thanks alot mate

  7. #5427

  8. #5428
    Quote Originally Posted by pokafied View Post
    i dont care if something isnt working.
    agreed, pro UI i'd use it for only a day even if it was going to break, please upload its the bawse!!

  9. #5429
    I really have to say, i hate it, when someone says, hey here is my interface and then its a 200x100 thumbnail, that cant be enlarged!!!

  10. #5430
    The Patient jries's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New Hampshire, USA
    Posts
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by Minerv View Post
    Lightbringer gear <3

    OT: Diggin' the unit frames

    Add me on LoL: jries
    Add me on XBL: jries1

  11. #5431
    Heres my Ui

    Out of Combat


    Casting


    In Combat (Party)


    In Combat (Raid)


    used it for a very long time now, there are hidden bars on the right and left side, also looking for any improvements you guys feel i could make to get a better useful ui.
    Last edited by Treeston; 2011-10-31 at 03:59 PM.

  12. #5432
    Verannas - Very nice. I like it. I've been seeing those unit frames a lot lately, I really like them.

  13. #5433
    verennas what addons are those?

  14. #5434
    Field Marshal Pyyhekumi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    52
    I'm not a big fan of fancy shit, I just make an UI that I like from scratch and adjust along the way when I use it if I want something different. Been using the below for this expansion now. You can click on the pics to make them full size

    Out of combat fillfillfillll In combat
    Fuzze, best shaman EU
    EU-Sunstrider




  15. #5435
    Can't post links, but soon I'll put up mine

    Great work btw guys, really loving the minimalistic ones! Inspired me alot.

  16. #5436
    Quote Originally Posted by Korruptive View Post
    verennas what addons are those?
    message me, and ill give you the full list.

  17. #5437
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyyhekumi View Post
    I'm not a big fan of fancy shit, I just make an UI that I like from scratch and adjust along the way when I use it if I want something different. Been using the below for this expansion now. You can click on the pics to make them full size

    Out of combat fillfillfillll In combat
    I don't know how you can see anything with that UI...

  18. #5438
    Field Marshal Pyyhekumi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesima View Post
    I don't know how you can see anything with that UI...
    What do you mean, I can see EVERYTHING with my UI. That might be the problem.

    I frown upon using any minimalistic addons/UI packs simply because if I want to see something, it better be there without any "in combat"/"out of combat"/"has a target-"modifiers (like Omen/Recount/Skada/etc addons have).

    Suppose I could hide some clutter from my UI, but I can play just fine with that so I don't see the problem.
    Fuzze, best shaman EU
    EU-Sunstrider




  19. #5439
    I guess Mesima means that your Ui setup covers a hug part of your screen. You use loots of info that you actualy dont rly need as ex.:

    For what you need to have party frames when raidframes out? since they dont give ya much more info or are not more important then raid;

    Tooltip in middle of screen ;
    Minimap at a good vizibility position when you rarely look at it especialy while in raid etc.

    Your Ui elements take a big part of screen so you might have problems with the perception of different game encounters/mechanics. But still its all up to you playstyle and graphic wise it seems to be somehow balanced.

  20. #5440
    Field Marshal Pyyhekumi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Deemaxm View Post
    I guess Mesima means that your Ui setup covers a hug part of your screen. You use loots of info that you actualy dont rly need as ex.:

    For what you need to have party frames when raidframes out? since they dont give ya much more info or are not more important then raid;

    Tooltip in middle of screen ;
    Minimap at a good vizibility position when you rarely look at it especialy while in raid etc.

    Your Ui elements take a big part of screen so you might have problems with the perception of different game encounters/mechanics. But still its all up to you playstyle and graphic wise it seems to be somehow balanced.
    Actually tooltip is anchored to my cursor and it just happened to be hovering the rogue and made it pop when I took the screenshot.

    I usually don't have my Skada enabled, it's a memory hog and if I needed to, I could check World of Logs for better DPS meters. And the only reason I keep party frames visible is because I have OCD and I have hard time grasping such an empty space otherwise, it needs to be symmetrical.

    2x boss HP frames is only because I forgot to disable them when I switched back to DBM from BigWigs.

    I just might be bored enough some day to make a new UI from scratch, most of my addons/modules in that UI are outdated anyways.
    Fuzze, best shaman EU
    EU-Sunstrider




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •