Thread: Post Your UI

I only recently got it set up, not even a week ago. I'm open to any suggestions.

Version 4.1 of Iter UI:

OOC Raid:

In Combat
    Last edited by jries; 2011-11-01 at 08:33 PM.

Add me on LoL: jries
    Add me on XBL: jries1

Quote Originally Posted by Maleia View Post
    I only recently got it set up, not even a week ago. I'm open to any suggestions.
    Personaly i would more or less only keep my chat, target frames, actionbar/cooldownbar on the main screen and everything else that dont really effect combat on the other screens.

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    This is awesome! Do you have an in-combat shot?
    yes! sorry about that.

shadowed unit frames, power auras, sldt, button facade, satrina's buff frames, chinchilla, chatter, dominos, icetip, quartz, magicrunes

As some wanted to see a picture during a raid I've uploaded one.

Already posted this in the other thread, but wanted to share it with some other healers as well. So here goes my UI.

Last edited by Treeston; 2011-11-02 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by daLaxC View Post
    SNip
    Thumbnails dawg.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post
    daLaxC=troll?
    no, why should I?

Quote Originally Posted by daLaxC View Post
    no, why should I?
    Because the only seeable addon is the HUD?

This thread is about the UI, this is what I use, if you dont like it, just say so.
    Last edited by daLaxC; 2011-11-01 at 09:24 PM.

id upload mine but i change it every other day it seems like. seriously love customizing it

I don't like it.
    I like it. Simple, no unnecessary junk to clutter the screen. Don't let the haters get to ya.

Signature by Shyama

Till water is gone, Till shade is gone. Into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath. To spit in Sightblinders eye on the last day.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    I like it. Simple, no unnecessary junk to clutter the screen. Don't let the haters get to ya.
    You're funny. He didn't do anything to his Ui other than install a HuD, which is displaying the exact same information as his unit frames.

It may as well be a screenshot of the default Ui, which everyone has already seen.

You're funny. He didn't do anything to his Ui other than install a HuD, which is displaying the exact same information as his unit frames.

It may as well be a screenshot of the default Ui, which everyone has already seen.
    And how is that different from the people who post stock TukUI, LUI, or whatever compilation you may think of and say "this is my UI". There is no difference. The thread is called post your UI and the guy posted his UI and is getting griefed for it.

Signature by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    And how is that different from the people who post stock TukUI, LUI, or whatever compilation you may think of and say "this is my UI". There is no difference. The thread is called post your UI and the guy posted his UI and is getting griefed for it.
    You're absolutely correct regarding those that post stock Tuk or Lui.

He isn't getting "griefed" for it. He said to say so if I didn't like it so I said so.

You wouldn't go to a forum about car modifications and post a picture of your unmodified car with a fuzzy steering wheel cover on your steering wheel and not expect to be called a troll

I love it!
    What addon are you using?