Thread: Post Your UI

As some wanted to see a picture during a raid I've uploaded one.

Already posted this in the other thread, but wanted to share it with some other healers as well. So here goes my UI.

Last edited by Treeston; 2011-11-02 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by daLaxC View Post
    SNip
    Thumbnails dawg.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post
    daLaxC=troll?
    no, why should I?

Quote Originally Posted by daLaxC View Post
    no, why should I?
    Because the only seeable addon is the HUD?

This thread is about the UI, this is what I use, if you dont like it, just say so.
    Last edited by daLaxC; 2011-11-01 at 09:24 PM.

id upload mine but i change it every other day it seems like. seriously love customizing it

I don't like it.
    I like it. Simple, no unnecessary junk to clutter the screen. Don't let the haters get to ya.

Till water is gone, Till shade is gone. Into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath. To spit in Sightblinders eye on the last day.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    I like it. Simple, no unnecessary junk to clutter the screen. Don't let the haters get to ya.
    You're funny. He didn't do anything to his Ui other than install a HuD, which is displaying the exact same information as his unit frames.

It may as well be a screenshot of the default Ui, which everyone has already seen.

You're funny. He didn't do anything to his Ui other than install a HuD, which is displaying the exact same information as his unit frames.

It may as well be a screenshot of the default Ui, which everyone has already seen.
    And how is that different from the people who post stock TukUI, LUI, or whatever compilation you may think of and say "this is my UI". There is no difference. The thread is called post your UI and the guy posted his UI and is getting griefed for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    And how is that different from the people who post stock TukUI, LUI, or whatever compilation you may think of and say "this is my UI". There is no difference. The thread is called post your UI and the guy posted his UI and is getting griefed for it.
    You're absolutely correct regarding those that post stock Tuk or Lui.

He isn't getting "griefed" for it. He said to say so if I didn't like it so I said so.

You wouldn't go to a forum about car modifications and post a picture of your unmodified car with a fuzzy steering wheel cover on your steering wheel and not expect to be called a troll

I love it!
    What addon are you using?

You're absolutely correct regarding those that post stock Tuk or Lui.

He isn't getting "griefed" for it. He said to say so if I didn't like it so I said so.

You wouldn't go to a forum about car modifications and post a picture of your unmodified car with a fuzzy steering wheel cover on your steering wheel and not expect to be called a troll
    It's just I expect better from the UI community. It's really the only part of the WoW community I can stand anymore. If the person was thought to be a troll, then do so by ignoring him/her. Not knocking him/hers UI (you never know, they may actually be serious about it).

So after I saw Minerv's UI yesterday, my body just urged to try and get something similar. Even though it looks to be a tuk edit, I wanted to try and see if I could achieve something similar with what I have in my disposal. So I sat down today and tried getting it as similar as I could.

In combat on a badly geared alt:

Idle with raid frames:

The DBM skin is taken from Mono's UI, so all credit goes to him

Also like to give credit to Minerv for the layout inspiration

To be honest, the only reason I haven't applied to be a moderator here is because of people that post common UI's (Spartan, LUI, Tuk and it's edits) here - I'd personally go on a deleting spree, unless somebody specified that it was their own personal edit. :>
    We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty. - Sgt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds, Battle of Serenity Valley

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    To be honest, the only reason I haven't applied to be a moderator here is because of people that post common UI's (Spartan, LUI, Tuk and it's edits) here - I'd personally go on a deleting spree, unless somebody specified that it was their own personal edit. :>
    I feel you, I look at this thread to see individual and unique UI's. I don't mind if it's a self edit of pre-existing UI as long as you can see the difference, Out-of-the-box UI's however I dislike seeing here.