Page 59 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Can't post links, but soon I'll put up mine

Great work btw guys, really loving the minimalistic ones! Inspired me alot.

Already posted this in the other thread, but wanted to share it with some other healers as well. So here goes my UI.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post
    :/ still waiting for a ragy kill on my side... really not in the "wow mood" to release it atm ^^
    Also, because 4.3 is getting closer and quite a few things will change for us holy paladins that will impact my UI design (no more CD on holy radiance, no need to judge on CD anymore, and 25man raids quite often because of LFR), I might directly release a 4.3 ready package.

If you have any suggestions on how to modify my UI for the above mentioned changes, feel free to share
    Srsly I fell in love <3

I would make the cast bar and holy shock buttons bigger. Same with power auras but I am picky and could prolly easily change those myself. That being said your concept is sexy as hell and I drooled the entire video.

EDIT: Plz hurry lol I can't wait to play around with it
    Last edited by silverhatred; 2011-11-02 at 01:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Inval1d View Post
    Already posted this in the other thread, but wanted to share it with some other healers as well. So here goes my UI.

u r using raid frames on the left for click healing? ... just wondering, how is anybody able to perform well with this setup ... I tried this alignment but, I have to have center oriented ui to be able to fulfil my healing role :/
    "Ubi sementem feceris, ita mettes."

Quote Originally Posted by Deffry View Post
    u r using raid frames on the left for click healing? ... just wondering, how is anybody able to perform well with this setup ... I tried this alignment but, I have to have center oriented ui to be able to fulfil my healing role :/
    Tried it last night for the first time and found I was doing alright, may be switching them back to the center though where I had them before. I'll have to see.

I am constantly tweaking my UI - but this is my current setup. There's a few things I want to change but haven't gotten to it yet.

Feedback, as always, is welcome.

Solo idle:

25 man shots (Party/10 man are the exact same - grid positioning just fills the space on 25)

Last edited by Velystia; 2011-11-03 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Same screenshot twice.

There is very little difference between healbot and other addons like it.

Sure there are little things that are visual, but from an actual gameplay point of view there is no difference. I wouldn't listen to anyone telling you healbot is a bad addon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishau View Post
    There is very little difference between healbot and other addons like it.

Sure there are little things that are visual, but from an actual gameplay point of view there is no difference. I wouldn't listen to anyone telling you healbot is a bad addon.
    I think (heard it from sources I judged reliable in that case) that healbot is pretty performance hungry, compared with the better ones of the alternatives. But that's about it

Quote Originally Posted by silverhatred View Post
    EDIT: Plz hurry lol I can't wait to play around with it
    heh i keep checking back here hoping to see an update too!

Decided to move my raid frames back to the center and moved the holy power bar down a bit. A lot more convenient and prettier too.

Quote Originally Posted by Inval1d View Post

Decided to move my raid frames back to the center and moved the holy power bar down a bit. A lot more convenient and prettier too.
    Your aura buttons are a bit off.

have made new ui ... no more hunting of "pixel precise minimalistic ui" idea. Simple one with just few needed addons.
    "Ubi sementem feceris, ita mettes."

Quote Originally Posted by zakalwei View Post
    heh i keep checking back here hoping to see an update too!
    Wow interface says... "Upload in progress"

Stay tuned for more info...

I'm genuinely keen. Thanks in advance

Can't wait!

This is my druid's new UI. I'm using art from Wildheart UI, it is available on GiganticTexturePack. Power auras: Green leaves are SM and WG and the one in the middle is Harmony uptime. White "pergaments" are cooldowns; innervate, LB, tranq and NS. And there is also OoC proc, that is blizzard aura. In 25-man setup Vuhdo will rise and fill cap between art and castbar.

I'm not sure how to make buttons look better, since there is no "grid" for them. I tried all clean icon skins(thin, square and original), but none seems to fit.

Edit: found masque skin, picture updated.
    Last edited by Iryne; 2011-11-12 at 06:50 PM.

I guess its online about now? Or does it allways take 5 days to updload stuff to wowinterface:P. Not to sound impatient or rude or anything, just want this ui real bad. Any chanse on an update? Or does someone have a link to where i can find this amazing ui?

Quote Originally Posted by Zooxs View Post
    I guess its online about now? Or does it allways take 5 days to updload stuff to wowinterface:P. Not to sound impatient or rude or anything, just want this ui real bad. Any chanse on an update? Or does someone have a link to where i can find this amazing ui?
    patience young padawan if you read this post: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ight=Kaytemoss maybe there are still some issues that are being worked on so that the finished product performs just as awesome in the video?!

btw i can't find it on wowinterface....i've been looking

Quote Originally Posted by Iryne View Post

This is my druid's new UI. I'm using art from Wildheart UI, it is available on GiganticTexturePack. Power auras: Green leaves are SM and WG and the one in the middle is Harmony uptime. White "pergaments" are cooldowns; innervate, LB, tranq and NS. And there is also OoC proc, that is blizzard aura. In 25-man setup Vuhdo will rise and fill cap between art and castbar.

I'm not sure how to make buttons look better, since there is no "grid" for them. I tried all clean icon skins(thin, square and original), but none seems to fit.

Edit: found masque skin, picture updated.
    Try getting a chat addon to remove the buttons for the chat frame that are now partially covered by leaves. Additionally, you might want to give your buffs the same skin as the action bar buttons for consistency.

Quote Originally Posted by zakalwei View Post
    patience young padawan if you read this post: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ight=Kaytemoss maybe there are still some issues that are being worked on so that the finished product performs just as awesome in the video?!

btw i can't find it on wowinterface....i've been looking
    To all my impatient mates out there:

Approval pending on WowInterface... Stay tuned =)

Kaytemoss UI, to be released soon (TM)

EDIT
    UI now available for download on WowInterface
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ytemossUI.html

Enjoy and please keep the constructive feedback coming
    Peace.
    Last edited by Kaytemoss; 2011-11-15 at 07:03 AM.