Page 59 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post
    :/ still waiting for a ragy kill on my side... really not in the "wow mood" to release it atm ^^
    Also, because 4.3 is getting closer and quite a few things will change for us holy paladins that will impact my UI design (no more CD on holy radiance, no need to judge on CD anymore, and 25man raids quite often because of LFR), I might directly release a 4.3 ready package.

If you have any suggestions on how to modify my for the above mentioned changes, feel free to share
    I'm more interested in your UI for the layout more than anything so i dont care if something isnt working. If i could get my hands on it il heavily modify it for my own need. As for suggestions i really dunno... a map would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by pokafied View Post
    As for suggestions i really dunno... a map would be nice
    Top right, he just has it hidden. You can see the 10man raid icon.

Quote Originally Posted by Caebeman View Post
    Top right, he just has it hidden. You can see the 10man raid icon.
    Riiight... How could i miss that.

Quote Originally Posted by pokafied View Post
    i dont care if something isnt working.
    agreed, pro UI i'd use it for only a day even if it was going to break, please upload its the bawse!!

I really have to say, i hate it, when someone says, hey here is my interface and then its a 200x100 thumbnail, that cant be enlarged!!!

Can't post links, but soon I'll put up mine

Great work btw guys, really loving the minimalistic ones! Inspired me alot.

Already posted this in the other thread, but wanted to share it with some other healers as well. So here goes my UI.

:/ still waiting for a ragy kill on my side... really not in the "wow mood" to release it atm ^^
    Also, because 4.3 is getting closer and quite a few things will change for us holy paladins that will impact my UI design (no more CD on holy radiance, no need to judge on CD anymore, and 25man raids quite often because of LFR), I might directly release a 4.3 ready package.

If you have any suggestions on how to modify my UI for the above mentioned changes, feel free to share
    Srsly I fell in love <3

I would make the cast bar and holy shock buttons bigger. Same with power auras but I am picky and could prolly easily change those myself. That being said your concept is sexy as hell and I drooled the entire video.

EDIT: Plz hurry lol I can't wait to play around with it
    Last edited by silverhatred; 2011-11-02 at 01:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Inval1d View Post
    Already posted this in the other thread, but wanted to share it with some other healers as well. So here goes my UI.

u r using raid frames on the left for click healing? ... just wondering, how is anybody able to perform well with this setup ... I tried this alignment but, I have to have center oriented ui to be able to fulfil my healing role :/

Quote Originally Posted by Deffry View Post
    u r using raid frames on the left for click healing? ... just wondering, how is anybody able to perform well with this setup ... I tried this alignment but, I have to have center oriented ui to be able to fulfil my healing role :/
    Tried it last night for the first time and found I was doing alright, may be switching them back to the center though where I had them before. I'll have to see.

I am constantly tweaking my UI - but this is my current setup. There's a few things I want to change but haven't gotten to it yet.

Feedback, as always, is welcome.

Solo idle:

25 man shots (Party/10 man are the exact same - grid positioning just fills the space on 25)

Last edited by Velystia; 2011-11-03 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Same screenshot twice.

There is very little difference between healbot and other addons like it.

Sure there are little things that are visual, but from an actual gameplay point of view there is no difference. I wouldn't listen to anyone telling you healbot is a bad addon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishau View Post
    There is very little difference between healbot and other addons like it.

Sure there are little things that are visual, but from an actual gameplay point of view there is no difference. I wouldn't listen to anyone telling you healbot is a bad addon.
    I think (heard it from sources I judged reliable in that case) that healbot is pretty performance hungry, compared with the better ones of the alternatives. But that's about it

Quote Originally Posted by silverhatred View Post
    EDIT: Plz hurry lol I can't wait to play around with it
    heh i keep checking back here hoping to see an update too!

Decided to move my raid frames back to the center and moved the holy power bar down a bit. A lot more convenient and prettier too.

Quote Originally Posted by Inval1d View Post

Decided to move my raid frames back to the center and moved the holy power bar down a bit. A lot more convenient and prettier too.
    Your aura buttons are a bit off.

have made new ui ... no more hunting of "pixel precise minimalistic ui" idea. Simple one with just few needed addons.

Quote Originally Posted by zakalwei View Post
    heh i keep checking back here hoping to see an update too!
    Wow interface says... "Upload in progress"

Stay tuned for more info...

I'm genuinely keen. Thanks in advance

Can't wait!