Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Daninkai View Post
    What bar addon are you using to track your buffs and debuffs.
    it is in fact, raven

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    First attempt with models from WeakAuras, + Elv Ui.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dxWTwHdPJA

Fiiiiiiiire !
    Awesome, awesome. Could you explain how you set up WeakAuras like that? I've been looking for a simple, yet effective, way to show what's on the boss and when it needs to be refreshed and what you have looks perfect.

Thank you, Riv <3

Deleted
    I have two auras for each dot, one that shows the remaining duration when it's up, and a greyed one displayed when the dot needs to be applied.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    First attempt with models from WeakAuras, + Elv Ui.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dxWTwHdPJA

Fiiiiiiiire !
    Are you playing on a phone?

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-11-28 at 09:31 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cubicks View Post
    Are you playing on a phone?
    Why would I ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Moosedrool; 2011-11-28 at 10:51 PM.

Out of combat / Healing 25-man:

In combat:

In raid:

DBM small bars are at the top near the player frame and the big ones pop down below the map area

Addons used: Shadowed UF (player, pet, target, TofT, party and raid frames), Power Auras, DK: CLC Dk for cooldown tracking, Skinner, KGPanels, DBM, Omen, Recount
    Last edited by palthis; 2011-11-29 at 06:03 AM. Reason: URL Tags made pretty, Listed Addons

Deleted

Me rocking it on Balreoc

Visible addons I use:

Bartender
    Raven
    Quartz
    Kgpanels
    DXE
    Recount
    Masque (caith skin)
    Grid
    XCT
    Chatter
    Mage Mana Bar (the percentage in the middle of my own unit frame)
    Omen

I also have Chinchilla minimap at the same position as recount when it's not toggled

My DXE timers look a bit tacky though, just can't get the borders right since I have a different scaling on the encounter pane..
    Any help to fix that would be greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-11-29 at 06:51 AM.

i know i'm not a mod here, but i enjoy browsing this thread and looking at the various UIs, but it should be put out there that you are expected to provide a link to the full size image of your UI. it says it in the first post, and i hate getting sent to an imageshack page with a picture of the UI which is only slightly larger.

Signature by Kenz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by angelx7x View Post
    i know i'm not a mod here, but i enjoy browsing this thread and looking at the various UIs, but it should be put out there that you are expected to provide a link to the full size image of your UI. it says it in the first post, and i hate getting sent to an imageshack page with a picture of the UI which is only slightly larger.
    do you mean me?
    just right click>open image
    I couldn't figure out how to post a direct link to the full image without get the full 1680x1050 screenshot in the thread
    Last edited by mmocc2b371ec35; 2011-11-29 at 01:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaro View Post
    do you mean me?
    just right click>open image
    I couldn't figure out how to post a direct link to the full image without get the full 1680x1050 screenshot in the thread
    What they mean is following the stickied guides near the top of the Interface and Macro's Forum to insert a thumbnail which links directly to the image itself and not to the page holding it and the advertising.

READ-THOSE-BEFORE-POSTING-IMAGES-Image-linking-guides-collection - Index of image linking guides

READ-AND-FOLLOW-THIS-How-to-use-Imageshack-thumbnails-quot-properly - Guide specifcally for Imageshack

The links provided by the image hosting do not do quite what we want, so they have to be modified manually as those guides then explain.

Deleted
    Moosedrool
    Could you list your addons plz

Deleted
    Here's my ui, love it. nice dps there 13k.... was jumping around btw to all you trolls

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-11-29 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by twin2 View Post
    Here's my current WIP, i constantly change it so some parts are not done yet. but it's getting there.

Appreciate any feedback on improvements.

No sound, it's just a test video i made trying too find a good converter with good quality.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrTwinmi.../1/Kpvb2X550Xk
    How can I find your UI or your videos on youtube? This one does not seem to be working.
    once a drood - always a drood!

Quote Originally Posted by Andosup View Post
    Been a while since I posted here. New ui since then, but most of the elements are in the same positions as last time. Love dem centered ui's <3

what I've been using

What I'm experimenting with (tellmewhen and castbars have yet to be moved)

Which seems better? imagine the same freebgrid in the last picture, below the castbar. ^^;
    I like the previous one.
    With your player frame and target frame so far out of the center you might not see your Hp dropping, and tracking your spells is also hard.
    Well, I like it more centered anyways.

Deleted

Ciaro, Would love to see this uploaded, very very impressed by how awesome this is O.o

Aye I do not like the second set up for dps at all. But For a healer in 25man I basically only look at the grid (and my own healthframe is on it x3), bigwigs and glance down when needed at the other frames. It's been working great :3 That far down my debuffs are still closer than they'd be anchored at the minimap. The main positive bit about this set up is that I have the grid higher up and not cluttered up with the other frames.

After the patch hit I also tried to minimize my amount of addons, so forte is gone. Didn't really look at it enough to waste space on it.

Yes, new Patches are always good for sorting out stuff you don't like , I only kept forte for my mage to track int proccs and for multi dotting as firemage, but even this isn't really needed if you spred your DoT's from the main target via impact, or track them with tidyplates...maybe I'll discard it in near future.

10+ Year Old Account

Just something I threw together. Sometimes I have to walk away or I'll keep tweaking it. It's very frustrating, haha.