Did some small changes.

*Added OutlineMonochrome to:

Azcastbar
    Vuhdo
    TotemTimers

------

Line spacing to Prat
    Last edited by Muncken87; 2012-02-05 at 09:54 PM. Reason: None

Looks pretty good Muncken, as you are also using Vudho....do have any issues with displaying debuffs? I tried to disable a few but the just won't disappear..also displaying stacks of debuffs don't work either..for example on yor hc it's lame to click every person in the raid to see how many stacks they got.

High Overlord
    My vuhdo works fine tbh shows stacks, and i dont have any major problem with it, i havent changed anything i think with debuff maybe just the position :P

It's funny, but probably 90%+ of these "omg I love your UI can you share it please" requests can be resolved by going to get TukUI or ElvUI yourself. You'll be 98% of the way to having the same UI. Then choose to keep grid or swap to VuhDo or Healbot for raid frames, toss on Skada/Recount, Forte and maybe quartz and some power-auras and you're set. =) ...and nothing wrong with this either. LUI/TukUI/ElvUI are _excellent_ UI packs which I've used myself. I recently went back to oldschool blizzard actionbars, unit frames + vuhdo just for the change, but really, blizz has done a great job with their built-in raid frames recently.

High Overlord
    Maybe Elvui doesnt have all the configuration options like everything rest? sure it got lots of configt, and tbh that ui might work for him, but u work best with ur own ui imo, what suits one doesnt suit another
    Last edited by Muncken87; 2012-02-06 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zyonkerz View Post
    It's funny, but probably 90%+ of these "omg I love your UI can you share it please" requests can be resolved by going to get TukUI or ElvUI yourself. You'll be 98% of the way to having the same UI. Then choose to keep grid or swap to VuhDo or Healbot for raid frames, toss on Skada/Recount, Forte and maybe quartz and some power-auras and you're set. =) ...and nothing wrong with this either. LUI/TukUI/ElvUI are _excellent_ UI packs which I've used myself. I recently went back to oldschool blizzard actionbars, unit frames + vuhdo just for the change, but really, blizz has done a great job with their built-in raid frames recently.
    Honestly, I've had such terrible experiences with Tuk/Elvui, that I just can't stand the though of using them. I'm sure many people will disagree on this, but from everything I've tried, I'd have to say they're the worst of the worst. Just my 2 cents, to point out that something that works for you, doesn't necessarily do for everyone else.

High Overlord
    Played around with stuf portraits, dunno what do u think, playerframe vs target.

Last edited by Treeston; 2012-02-07 at 09:43 PM.

I'd personally go for Target, I find that much more appealing

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    I'd personally go for Target, I find that much more appealing
    Hehe okey no custom texture then xD ohwell, figured out how to change the scale of the portrait so now u can see the shoulders !

Gonna decide which on is best

Quote Originally Posted by Muncken87 View Post
    Hehe okey no custom texture then xD ohwell, figured out how to change the scale of the portrait so now u can see the shoulders !

Gonna decide which on is best
    Gotta agree with speedtrax, the right one, target looks a lot cleaner without the gloss.

High Overlord
    Yeah i guess its more simple with a plain color than the gloss do u think the height of the playerframe was better than the target?, think i made the player frame 6 pixels higher to 50 pixels , just to see the portrait better.

Didnt notice the height difference and tbh its very close to the same as your grid/vuhdo so maybe use the same height and align them would look good?

Personally I dislike big unitframes, they just become too bulky for my taste and also I so no real need to have better view of the portrait as it serves no real purpose. Of course this is just my personal opinion. As I mentioned earler, I still find the target unit frame much more pleasing to the eye

High Overlord
    Yeah i think the target frame is the same size as vuhdo, but think i´ll stick to the abit higher player frame for portrait looks , thx for ur replies <3

Boooo portraits boooo. Sigh, and I was liking this Ui

Whats wrong with portraits if they are just in the backround?

They serve no functional purpose at all and distract from the health bar, and are just distracting in general.
    Also, most of the time the portraits don't even display a relevant section of the model as we can see by the lovely view of a nice pair of shoulders in the screenshot.
    If you want to have a portrait, go for it, but let's see a relevant part of the model and not have the portrait obstructing important Ui elements.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post
    They serve no functional purpose at all and distract from the health bar, and are just distracting in general.
    Also, most of the time the portraits don't even display a relevant section of the model as we can see by the lovely view of a nice pair of shoulders in the screenshot.
    If you want to have a portrait, go for it, but let's see a relevant part of the model and not have the portrait obstructing important Ui elements.
    On the contrary i would say, instead of reading the name you can quite easily both in pve and pvp see the difference on the target you have and the one you should have with the portrait. Or at least for me its a lot faster looking at a picture then seeing a name the might be to long so you cant see it all or you cant quickly know because its been shortened to look pretty.

But everyone uses different parts of their UI if different depending on what works best for them.

High Overlord
    U could also say that having a healthbar for a healer serves no function since u got healingframes, so u could aswell just go with a manabar :P, And disabling the portrait is kinda easy if ppl dont want it

Guess its just a personal preference about the portraits, i have no lua knowledge at all but i feel happy that im learning new things everyday,
    just by looking at wowapi,other codes ,copying and pasting, trial and errors,
    Last edited by Muncken87; 2012-02-08 at 12:55 AM.

here is my ui:

im not allowed to post links/pics

A single space would've done the trick too you know :P
    ~ Treeston
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-02-08 at 07:05 AM.