Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobaltius View Post
    That looks real nice, sure would like to use it, have you uploaded a 4.3 version if it anyplace?
    Nope, I haven't uploaded it anywhere, but I could put it up on wowinterface if you're still interested. I would use curse.com if I could, but I use a bunch of addons which aren't available to the addon packer function.

Quote Originally Posted by drglenn View Post
    Nope, I haven't uploaded it anywhere, but I could put it up on wowinterface if you're still interested. I would use curse.com if I could, but I use a bunch of addons which aren't available to the addon packer function.
    Yes, please upload it to wowinterface I am sure a lot more than just me would like to use it.

Thanks!

Glen, WTB 1360x768 (or whatever res that is). I think your UI is amazingly clean and very functional. I know thats a lot of work and time, but if you ever got around to it, I know a lot of people who would be very appreciative.

Remake I did of my favorite UI from TBC: Hal's UI
    original UI thread @ Hal's old guild: http://www.thepalsforlife.com/punbb/...ic.php?id=2928)

clean:

party:
    Nice. Hal's UI is also one of my favorite UI's ever. Proper use of fonts. Kids nowadays just use pixel fonts which looks horrible.

Idle, ill post a raid one tomorrow

1600x1200

Credit goes to Pangcakes for the amazing signature!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...orgio/advanced

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rzsphex View Post
    Glen, WTB 1360x768 (or whatever res that is). I think your UI is amazingly clean and very functional. I know thats a lot of work and time, but if you ever got around to it, I know a lot of people who would be very appreciative.
    I would like to make the UI available for multiple resolutions, but it makes it quite difficult to keep the UI working and updated. I've done another UI, and many times people will ask me to remake it into another resolution. It's a slippery slope, 'cause every time I add one more resolution to the list of compatible ones, I'll get a request for a new one As much as I like fiddling with addons, I like playing games more

10+ Year Old Account

now looking for Unit/Raid frames advice :-)

ps. I know my keybinds are pro.
    Last edited by Beroendet; 2012-02-28 at 11:38 PM.
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Quote Originally Posted by Thorim View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57fH7153xd8

Here is my UI during Yor HC, slightly modified LUI, images tend not to show the UI 'in action' so....le video. I have tried other UIs and I always end up coming back to LUI as it feels like a comfy pair of PJs. Any questions about the UI, or how I changed it/certain addons I'll happily answer
    How do you have 2 recounts open?

Deleted
    Thats probably Skada and not Recount. Or as far as I know is that recount can't create multiple windows but Skada can.

Remake I did of my favorite UI from TBC: Hal's UI
    original UI thread @ Hal's old guild: http://www.thepalsforlife.com/punbb/...ic.php?id=2928)

clean:

party:
    Not sure if you have the permissions or not, but I'd love to use it again. That was one of the few that I liked in BC.

Small update with Raid Shots!

Think I got most of the small stuff that needed a fix fixed :P
    Also try ignore the annoying red text, getting Cerror to block it, just haven't gotten around to it yet
    and as last time (all credit to Quse for the dbm skin)

Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    -snip-
    Similar to the layout of an early version of nin's ui, absolutely love it. I hope you plan on releasing it to the public, that'd be swell. One can dream, no?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    Not sure if you have the permissions or not, but I'd love to use it again. That was one of the few that I liked in BC.
    I only stole Hal's textures. The rest I had to do from scratch, because most of the addons he included in the original UI were very outdated by the end of TBC / early beginning of WotLK. I doubt he would have anything against me using his textures, in a remake dedicated to his original UI .
    He would still get full credit for the original layout.

Party power-bars and raid frames added, Hal style:

Quote Originally Posted by Nyq View Post
    how did you get your stuf like that? i tried but looks way different
    A lot of it was turning off most of the text. Changing the texture to Flat and simply adding a border outline.

Deleted

Just finished creating this, inspired a bit by LUI and other random UIs I've seen around.

Any tips are welcome.

//Arihant

I've seen so many cluttered add-ons its not even funny. Well... a little funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    (all credit to Quse for the dbm skin)
    Was this the latest release? Thought I fixed the skin not applying properly to the bars all of the time. If it isn't grab the newest! If it is, well, then GDDDDDDDD.

New planned version of my UI. alDamageMeter got fixed, thank goodness! Also just found alRaidCD and kicked oRA to the curb, love a matching raid cd tracker that's lightweight as hell.

Ignore the floating combat text, I can't bring myself to turn it off =(

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quse View Post
    Was this the latest release? Thought I fixed the skin not applying properly to the bars all of the time. If it isn't grab the newest! If it is, well, then GDDDDDDDD.

New planned version of my UI. alDamageMeter got fixed, thank goodness! Also just found alRaidCD and kicked oRA to the curb, love a matching raid cd tracker that's lightweight as hell.

Ignore the floating combat text, I can't bring myself to turn it off =(
    The buff icons seem pretty random, is there any way you could sort them based on their time left?

it's default sorting, I'd have to use probably another buff addon and modify it (like, PhanxBuffs). But I've never really given a damn how theyre sorted.

My Rogue user interface
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-03-02 at 09:07 AM.