Page 69 of 81 FirstFirst ...
19
59
67
68
69
70
71
79
... LastLast
  1. #1361
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    I don't hate it as an AddOn, but it's appearance is horrible. For that reason I prefer Skada
    And I thought Skada looks nearly the same as Recount. My bad. :P
    I'm a mess of unfinished thoughts

  2. #1362



    I use pretty much the same UI for all of my characters. My power auras show which of my spells are off CD which is nice when I am healing.

    Only thing about my UI that I don't like is that is I am doing a BG or a raid of more than 10 people I have to move my grid to be able to see everyone. I guess there is no real way around this unless I make it smaller.

  3. #1363
    Keyboard Turner
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    DE
    Posts
    5
    My Priest Ui 5.0.4

    http : //s1.directupload.net/images/120901/vcljij49.jpg
    Last edited by Tari; 2012-09-07 at 07:41 AM.

  4. #1364
    Quote Originally Posted by Tari View Post
    How are people making these cool rectangle minimaps?! Do want!
    Last edited by Pixil; 2012-09-07 at 11:35 PM.

  5. #1365

  6. #1366
    Thankyou kindly!
    It is a nice, unique touch to what I consider my nice, unique UI :P

    (I realise that this is not a healer UI but it's relevant to recent conversation )

  7. #1367
    I don't have a raid shot yet, will try to get one up here. But here is my current UI.

    http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/1...0712211127.jpg

    http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/8...0712212016.jpg
    Last edited by Ceresc; 2012-09-08 at 01:26 AM.

  8. #1368
    Quote Originally Posted by Tari View Post
    My Priest Ui 5.0.4

    http : //s1.directupload.net/images/120901/vcljij49.jpg
    What add on is that?

  9. #1369
    Elemental Lord Winter Blossom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    A Hunter never gives away their location
    Posts
    8,597
    Final product. I'm quite pleased with it.

    I loved Kait:Auras UI so much that I had to make it for myself

    Last edited by Winter Blossom; 2012-09-10 at 03:52 PM.

  10. #1370
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    Looks beautiful!

  11. #1371
    Almost finished with this now, some small things.

    It's not exactly how i have it, i moved some things due too 25 man, i usually have bigwigs below my UF... i play almost only 10 man so that's what the UI is built for.

    Want too move the Debuff frames somewhere else, they look off when the minimap is hidden in combat.. same goes for bossframe.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/og6qcarahu...212_121904.jpg

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/nqhrvcruri...212_125437.jpg

    -_-V

  12. #1372

  13. #1373
    Quote Originally Posted by twin2 View Post
    Almost finished with this now, some small things.

    It's not exactly how i have it, i moved some things due too 25 man, i usually have bigwigs below my UF... i play almost only 10 man so that's what the UI is built for.

    Want too move the Debuff frames somewhere else, they look off when the minimap is hidden in combat.. same goes for bossframe.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/og6qcarahu...212_121904.jpg

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/nqhrvcruri...212_125437.jpg

    -_-V
    + 5 thumbs up!

    Maybe drop the minimap to the bottom right corner or top left?

  14. #1374
    Quote Originally Posted by Table View Post



    I use pretty much the same UI for all of my characters. My power auras show which of my spells are off CD which is nice when I am healing.

    Only thing about my UI that I don't like is that is I am doing a BG or a raid of more than 10 people I have to move my grid to be able to see everyone. I guess there is no real way around this unless I make it smaller.
    Looks pretty decent... for the most part. My main advice would be to, yeah, make everything smaller. Free up as much space as you can for purposes of situational awareness.

    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.
    Tenkuu Seratonin
    Annegwish

  15. #1375
    Field Marshal Holykey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    88
    Moin moin,

    Quote Originally Posted by mrinvisable2 View Post
    this is what i use http://i.imgur.com/efCmV.jpg
    What you have done with your Totem watcher you still will use it on MoP ???
    Your,
    Holy

  16. #1376
    X-Post from the other Thread.



    Download in my sig for anyone interested.

  17. #1377
    Quote Originally Posted by Inval1d View Post
    X-Post from the other Thread.



    Download in my sig for anyone interested.
    I love this.

  18. #1378
    Quote Originally Posted by twin2 View Post
    Almost finished with this now, some small things.

    It's not exactly how i have it, i moved some things due too 25 man, i usually have bigwigs below my UF... i play almost only 10 man so that's what the UI is built for.

    Want too move the Debuff frames somewhere else, they look off when the minimap is hidden in combat.. same goes for bossframe.


    -_-V
    I would LOVE to see your UI out for a download!! A job well done sir.

  19. #1379
    Thanks deksstar!

    It's an edited version of freeui and my own ouf frames mostly.

    Made couple changes,

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/kpoqoq1ac2...812_201537.jpg

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/29pqxwzrm3a6cn9/meh.jpg

    The focus text is only shown on mouseover, and i redid display of buff/debuffs a little on raidframes.

  20. #1380

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •