Thread: Post Your UI

  1. #7961
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    I can't find this Express Freeway font you speak of.
    You can get it on dafont.com for free but imho Prototype would fit perfect to that ui. (:

  2. #7962
    So, I started to look into Stuf and ran into some issues that I can't seem to fix.
    http://i.imgur.com/4x9h3.jpg
    First of all, the white border. The border that defines where my Unitframes starts and ends (mouseover). Can't seem to find a way to resize it or remove it.
    Second, the border on the Manabar is just awful. It's not changing into the correct size, The vertical ends are too long and refuse to be the right lenght.
    Appreciate the help, thanks.
    No Envy, No Fear


  3. #7963
    Quote Originally Posted by Crummy View Post
    So, I started to look into Stuf and ran into some issues that I can't seem to fix.
    http://i.imgur.com/4x9h3.jpg
    First of all, the white border. The border that defines where my Unitframes starts and ends (mouseover). Can't seem to find a way to resize it or remove it.
    Second, the border on the Manabar is just awful. It's not changing into the correct size, The vertical ends are too long and refuse to be the right lenght.
    Appreciate the help, thanks.
    Regarding the white border; it's because the background of the frame and the health/mana bars are separate 'features'. I suggest making the background visible and then adjusting it to the same size as your health/mana bars. This will make the white border act correctly. I hope you understand what I mean :P

    I'm not sure what you mean about the border of the mana bar, but I don't like the borders that you can use with Stuf anyway. They're too thick for my liking. A suggestion might be to use kgpanels to create the borders and anchor them to the different unitframes. I did this and it worked well

  4. #7964

    My other bars are faded out
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-09-10 at 01:40 PM.

  5. #7965
    Quote Originally Posted by Crummy View Post
    So, I started to look into Stuf and ran into some issues that I can't seem to fix.
    http://i.imgur.com/4x9h3.jpg
    First of all, the white border. The border that defines where my Unitframes starts and ends (mouseover). Can't seem to find a way to resize it or remove it.
    Second, the border on the Manabar is just awful. It's not changing into the correct size, The vertical ends are too long and refuse to be the right lenght.
    Appreciate the help, thanks.
    Use this guide to create pixelborder via STUF so you dont have problems at your manabar =>http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=40260

  6. #7966
    I know it's not minimalistic, but I love it


  7. #7967
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Regarding the white border; it's because the background of the frame and the health/mana bars are separate 'features'. I suggest making the background visible and then adjusting it to the same size as your health/mana bars. This will make the white border act correctly. I hope you understand what I mean :P
    Got it! managed to resize it and hide it! Mouseover now works!


    Quote Originally Posted by Deemaxm View Post
    Use this guide to create pixelborder via STUF so you dont have problems at your manabar =>http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=40260
    Score! Works like a charm, Singlepixel border it is.
    Thanks
    No Envy, No Fear


  8. #7968
    Merely a Setback Winter Blossom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Winter is here.
    Posts
    28,556
    Final product. I'm quite pleased with it.

    I loved Kait:Auras UI so much that I had to make it for myself

    Last edited by Winter Blossom; 2012-09-10 at 03:52 PM.

  9. #7969
    Merely a Setback Winter Blossom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Winter is here.
    Posts
    28,556
    Final product. I'm quite pleased with it.

    I loved Kait:Auras UI so much that I had to make it for myself

    Last edited by Winter Blossom; 2012-09-10 at 03:52 PM.

  10. #7970
    Celticmoon
    please upload this.
    its exactly what im looking for, and im too stupid to actually be able to create it.

    /beg

  11. #7971
    Merely a Setback Winter Blossom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Winter is here.
    Posts
    28,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Korallis View Post
    Celticmoon
    please upload this.
    its exactly what im looking for, and im too stupid to actually be able to create it.

    /beg
    I would, if I had the slightest idea of how to upload it. I'm sorry

  12. #7972
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    I would, if I had the slightest idea of how to upload it. I'm sorry
    Zip up your FONTS, INTERFACE, AND WTF FOLDERS,

    and upload them anywhere mediafire, rapidshare, dropbox, hotfile etc..

    i can do the rest :-)

  13. #7973
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    I would, if I had the slightest idea of how to upload it. I'm sorry
    as for exporting the WeakAuras' auras: open WeakAuras configuration window (/wa); right click on a group of auras responsible for your or target's unit frame; choose "Export to string..."; copy the text (will look like gibberish); paste it here

    I will be doing a little dance if that happens

  14. #7974
    Merely a Setback Winter Blossom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Winter is here.
    Posts
    28,556
    Quote Originally Posted by hlx View Post
    as for exporting the WeakAuras' auras: open WeakAuras configuration window (/wa); right click on a group of auras responsible for your or target's unit frame; choose "Export to string..."; copy the text (will look like gibberish); paste it here

    I will be doing a little dance if that happens
    I will try and do this tonight when the kiddies are in bed. If I'm successful in doing it, I will pm you and Korallis the info.

  15. #7975
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    I will try and do this tonight when the kiddies are in bed. If I'm successful in doing it, I will pm you and Korallis the info.
    ...and shall win teh Internets for it

  16. #7976
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    I will try and do this tonight when the kiddies are in bed.
    you have just made my birthday sooo much better <3
    thank you even for just trying

  17. #7977
    Pandaren Monk TSalo91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple!(Former Swede)
    Posts
    1,882
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    *snip*
    adorable Celtic, I love Kait's UI aswell, but I just can't do it myself(i suck at addons)

    ps. would love to try this out aswell ;D

    Many thanks to Gamelol for the signature.

  18. #7978
    Here is mine, I was hoping to get some advice or the answers to a couple questions?

    I happen to be on my 7..something? Druid but the UI is about the same for all of my classes excluding things like a pet bar and what not.

    Any suggestions in general?

    -=Questions=-
    1. I need a good tracker for Burning Embers (I don't play affliction and just use Demo to solo so I don't really care about knowing the exact number of my Demonic Fury) I tried using WeakAuras but that ish is COMPLICATED! Basically anything graphical that is easy to see at a glance.

    2. I'd love an addon that is maybe one button that flashes a spell icon on a proc, examples would be something that easily and graphically tells me when I have 5 stacks of whatever makes the Shaman lightning bolt instant cast, or 5 stacks of Unholy Infusion, or when Mangle procs free cast/no cooldown for my Druid. I don't need something huge, something as small as a single image of the spell icon would be informative enough for me.

    3. If you can tell I've changed the health bars of ElvUI to be a green because seeing the black/green/yellow/orange/red became confusing but what I'd like to do is change all of the resource colors (which I know how to do) but I need suggestions on colors that maybe are a higher contrast like a Red for rage instead of the soft brick color, or Purple for Demonic Fury instead of the like lilac color, Blue for Mana, Robins Egg Blue for Runic Power, Yellow for Energy, Orange for Focus (I never liked the salmon) so I'm looking for values I can use that are standard with the game, I don't know how to find out the exact colors the game uses.

    4. With ElvUI how do I make it not gray out party frames that are out of range? I'm ok with that in Raids but in Parties I'd rather they always be solid. I don't heal so the range info isn't relevant.

    I think that's pretty much it, like I said all suggestions on things I should fix, change, add or just any addons you'd recommend I look into are welcome, I'm kind of a novice at this.

    List of Addons:
    ElvUI (Main UI)
    Carbonite (Quest Tracker and Small Map next to minimap)
    Prat (Chat Window)
    Recount (Damage Meter on right side)
    Milk Scrolling Battle Text (Can't see that in this shot)

    Also about a dozen others that you can't see or wouldn't see.



    Dear lord is there some way to shrink this? I didn't mean for it to come out huge.
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-09-10 at 09:36 PM.

  19. #7979
    Ohai Ish

    I'll bring you music since the post limit is 10 characters.

    ... okey...
    You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times.

    So I'm not doing that either, well John Butler - Ocean (Studio Version) then!

  20. #7980
    Success! Had a little "play-around" with KuiNameplates and managed to edit the font and texture.


    Now all I need to do is sort out some nice looking raid frames and figure out how to change the font on my Power Aura timers. Making the transition to Weak Auras has been suggested but that could be fairly time-consuming. (I have a lot of Power Auras on a lot of characters :P)
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-09-10 at 11:52 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •