Oh and the shadow on your names don't fit the numbers. Oh and your chat needs spacing. Oh and the placement of text on both UF's is different, and in my opnion make little sense really.
---------- Post added 2012-09-14 at 03:20 PM ----------
The 6 TMW Buttons right of the player frame are the 6 applicable debuffs (Sunder Armor etc).
Using Bartender4; DBM; ELKBuffBars; Forte; Grid (GridManaBars; GridStatusRaidDebuff; GridStatusRaidIcons); kgPanels; MinimapButtonFrame; MoveAnything; Omen; Prat; Quartz; RangeDisplay; ShadowedUF; simpleMinimap; Skada; TellMeWhen; TidyPlates (TidyPlates_ThreatPlates); WeakAuras
The moment I released my UI, I got bored of the layout.
Few concerns. Before you say something, I know that the dbm timer on the left side is misplaced.
1. Debating whether I should make the timer underneath the player/target frames the length of those or extend to the pet/tot. Thinking of borders.
2. Not sure where to put my Focus/FT frames, threw them under the Chronohunter cooldown.
3. Feels like the pet/tot frames are in a weird spot.
Most a clusterfu.. at the moment.
DeeUi- some new idea -> still have to finetune alot. Pls Feedback!!!!
Unitframes on right (i still have to add focus/pet and tot) atached to chat. Left of unitframes are weakauras dinamic groups for Cooldowns and Spellpriority. Main idea of ui is to keep middle free but still have important info easy to reach.
Last edited by Deemaxm; 2012-09-15 at 11:13 AM.
Some people have asked about what my UI will look like in Mists. It's not terribly different though I'm going to be using something a little different for unit frames. For tanking/healing I like centered unit frames. I'll probably go back to leading the 25m alt run horde side so I shrunk UI elements a bit to make room for additional information (though what that'll be has to wait until I see what raid content is like).
I've still got 10 days to get this all sorted but hopefully I can contribute something interesting.
Ignore the text - I just finished making layouts work and haven't connected it back to the class that drives the display.
My priest is going to look similar to how it used to but I'll be using the more 'precise' visual style you see in the screenshot. Thin boarders, consistent spacing everywhere. I can't see doing 25m content on my priest next expansion (I like the individual responsibility you get in the smaller size so I prefer that as my 'main' raiding experience). The basic layout will be fairly similar to what it's always been from previous videos because that proved to work well.
EDIT: Never mind. After a lot of searching I think I found that it is Prototype. One question though, how did you get the Bartender font for keybindings to change? I couldn't find that option anywhere in Bartender's settings.
Last edited by lineofire; 2012-09-16 at 01:45 AM.
Hi guys! I've been working a complete rebuild and would really appreciate some feedback. Here's a few shots for you guys to take a look at.
The first shot is just to show raid frames. I used touchy's (best guy on the internet) tutorial to set them up and plan to go back to customize them a little. The 2nd is in combat and shows all the important stuff. The last is a customary idle shot for no good reason.
A couple of things before you tear it apart:
- Rather than shoot for perfect pixel alignment, I've tried to align in broader strokes. Pixel perfect will come once everything else is done and I feel like I can sit and nitpick.
- The target frame is ultra boring and I would love some ideas as to how to make it more interesting looking and relevant.
- The bar right above Hp is a Weakauras dynamic group that functions a bit like a rotation helper.
- There is some redundancy between my proc filter and the buff bar in the top left corner that is currently low on the priority list of things to do (but I will get there eventually).
Alrighty, have at it!
Last edited by tempest420; 2012-09-16 at 12:26 AM.