If you don't want your screenshot's quality ruined, host on somewhere like www.abload.de or Dropbox. Imgur has nasty artifacts around text in particular.
Also, setting ingame screenshot quality to max helps.
/console screenshotQuality 10
The default is 3. Increases the file size from ~300kb to ~1.7mb for me at 1280x1024, will probably be more at 1080p.
Just finished rebuilding my UI after deleting it to try something new and realized I have gotten to used to ElvUI to use anything else and like it.
Still needs tweaking, especially on the combat text and the dbm warnings. Also tooltips are now turned of in combat, which for some reason they where not when this screenshot was taken.
Bar 1&2 is not visible when out of combat.
I for one love the direction your UI is heading! It might be because I'm not peronally a big fan of pixel fonts however. Speaking of which, may I ask what font you are using? And what kind of outline is this, simply THINOUTLINE or the regular one? And what are the offsets?
Hopefully I don't scare you off with my questions!
- All your fonts apart from chat and a few others look like they're the wrong size, unless you've resized the image
- Damage meter needs moving up 3 or so pixels, it's clipping on the minimap
- Your minimap needs to be moved slightly as it's missing borders. Same with boss timer bars
- Boss frame's power bar needs changing to be more in line with the others
- Eclipse bar needs border and monochrome on font
- I disagree with your choice of color for health bars. Purely subjective
- Debuff Icon on raid frames needs reduction in size possibly, looks bad covering the power bar
- Do you really need to know which players are tanks, healers or DPS in a raid? If it's your guild you should know their names by now
- Text on cast bar needs moving up 1 pixel.
I was bored.
http://www.dafont.com/homespun-brk.font. Its in ElvUI.
---------- Post added 2012-12-17 at 01:01 AM ----------
Chat font is size 12 because i couldnt see it at 8. rest of the ui should be size 8
Need to go look in the LUA file for the raid debuff icon, i can only resize it from ingame.
Cant seem to Monochrome font on BPT
Role Icon Removed
Damage Meter Moved
Cant move cast bar text up, may need to look in LUA
Last edited by Drayarr; 2012-12-17 at 01:17 AM.
we've found another issue with Elv!
Only reason I use ElvUI myself with the addon skin addition is to have everything + addons match an overall same look. I use different castbars, buff/debuff and unit frames with my Elv cause I find it too limited on so many ways.
He poo poo's all tickets on anything that don't fit in his own personal preference IMO, which in turn loses out in some overall customization of it.
Last edited by bOOURNS; 2012-12-17 at 01:23 AM.
Last edited by Drayarr; 2012-12-17 at 01:20 AM.
On the note of Combat text, moving that way myself was playing around with xCT+ but i couldnt get it how i wanted it, think i might just turn FCT off completely!
Your UI is looking sleek, only thing i can see is buff durations, id have it just below, rather than overlapping bottom border - just me tho :P
What addon is it that shows "Brain Freeze" on your screenie?