Thread: Post Your UI

  1. #10341
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Only the best players use a UI like this...
    One question. I switched to Weak Auras 2 days ago (I know, I'm more than behind the times) and I was wondering how you managed to get a monochrome outline on your weakauras fonts? I could only see an option for a normal outline which I don't really like
    Just replace an outline option you don't use(THICKOUTLINE anyone?)

  2. #10342
    Made a few tweaks, hp value alignment on boss frames n stuff.
    Anyone able to spot anything out of place that I need to fix - C&C is welcome too!


    Raid Combat
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2013-03-20 at 04:20 PM.

  3. #10343
    UUH love homepsun font.

    Imho, consolidate fonts between addons (like the auras on your target and the boss bars on the right) and make them the correct size.

    Also, castbars and damage meter bars are a couple of pixels too thin and the font doesn't look good, but personal tastes here.

  4. #10344
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    UUH love homepsun font.

    Imho, consolidate fonts between addons (like the auras on your target and the boss bars on the right) and make them the correct size.

    Also, castbars and damage meter bars are a couple of pixels too thin and the font doesn't look good, but personal tastes here.
    Assuming this was directed at me :P
    Changed the auras on my target, the bigwigs timers I cant seem to change font size without it looking awful, will have another go now that I've woken up
    Adjustment to the cast bar / dmg meter bars made

    Edit: Considering changing to non-pixel font, not sure if it would look as nice
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2013-03-12 at 02:51 PM.

  5. #10345
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Made a few tweaks, hp value alignment on boss frames n stuff.
    Anyone able to spot anything out of place that I need to fix - C&C is welcome too!
    is there the possibility that you upload your interface

  6. #10346
    Quote Originally Posted by felice View Post
    is there the possibility that you upload your interface
    Not sure who I would have to ask, assuming that as my ui is ElvUI as a base I would have to ask his/her permission.

  7. #10347
    Field Marshal Malcanthet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Not sure who I would have to ask, assuming that as my ui is ElvUI as a base I would have to ask his/her permission.
    You can make your WTF folder downloadable. The ElvUI needs to be downloaded from the site, due to license changes. There's info on the website how to do it.

    For the bigwigs skin I assume you use ElvUI AddOnSKins? I've done this to the lua:

    Roughly @ 105

    bar.candyBarLabel:SetFont([[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\fonts\TukuiPixel.ttf]], 13, "MONOCHROMEOUTLINE")
    bar.candyBarLabel:SetShadowColor(0, 0, 0, 0)
    bar.candyBarLabel:SetJustifyH("LEFT")
    bar.candyBarLabel:ClearAllPoints()
    bar.candyBarLabel:Point("LEFT", bar, "LEFT", 4, 0)

    bar.candyBarDuration:SetFont([[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\fonts\TukuiPixel.ttf]], 13, "MONOCHROMEOUTLINE")
    bar.candyBarDuration:SetShadowColor(0, 0, 0, 0)
    bar.candyBarDuration:SetJustifyH("RIGHT")
    bar.candyBarDuration:ClearAllPoints()
    bar.candyBarDuration:Point("RIGHT", bar, "RIGHT", -4, 0)

    Not sure if you've done something similar, shoud be be able to work with any font.

    Side note: Anachronos misses you.

  8. #10348
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanthet View Post
    You can make your WTF folder downloadable. The ElvUI needs to be downloaded from the site, due to license changes. There's info on the website how to do it.

    For the bigwigs skin I assume you use ElvUI AddOnSKins? I've done this to the lua:

    Roughly @ 105

    bar.candyBarLabel:SetFont([[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\fonts\TukuiPixel.ttf]], 13, "MONOCHROMEOUTLINE")
    bar.candyBarLabel:SetShadowColor(0, 0, 0, 0)
    bar.candyBarLabel:SetJustifyH("LEFT")
    bar.candyBarLabel:ClearAllPoints()
    bar.candyBarLabel:Point("LEFT", bar, "LEFT", 4, 0)

    bar.candyBarDuration:SetFont([[Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\media\fonts\TukuiPixel.ttf]], 13, "MONOCHROMEOUTLINE")
    bar.candyBarDuration:SetShadowColor(0, 0, 0, 0)
    bar.candyBarDuration:SetJustifyH("RIGHT")
    bar.candyBarDuration:ClearAllPoints()
    bar.candyBarDuration:Point("RIGHT", bar, "RIGHT", -4, 0)

    Not sure if you've done something similar, shoud be be able to work with any font.

    Side note: Anachronos misses you.
    I'm using Qusewigs might stop using it just to make by bars fit my UI, Really? I didnt think anyone would notice I had left to be honest!

  9. #10349
    :O Some of these UI's feel skimpy to me..... only UI i've ever really used besides reg is GUI. : /

  10. #10350
    Here we go.

    Full health, OOC, no target:
    http://s16.postimage.org/jjmtzy5n9/W...413_075702.jpg

    With hostile target:
    http://s8.postimage.org/ywiitxq2d/Wo...413_075721.jpg

    In combat, with procs (power auras) up:
    http://s16.postimage.org/f0alefnrp/W...413_075935.jpg
    Last edited by Treeston; 2013-03-14 at 12:45 PM.

  11. #10351
    Small update on the UI.
    Raid-SS incoming.


    Things that I still need to handle somehow....Get rid of that disgusting yellow combat text that gets in the way of everything.
    No Envy, No Fear


  12. #10352
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanek View Post


    My Shaman :P
    What add-on's are in that UI? I actually would like to use the frames from that
    Biography - Book Of Punishment - The Great Church

    "Don't follow me I feel like i'm going to spontaneously combust."

  13. #10353
    Quote Originally Posted by Crummy View Post
    Small update on the UI.
    Raid-SS incoming.


    Things that I still need to handle somehow....Get rid of that disgusting yellow combat text that gets in the way of everything.
    XCT / XCT+, both good addons and make the fugly combat text nice and tidy

  14. #10354
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    XCT / XCT+, both good addons and make the fugly combat text nice and tidy
    1. You're basically mentioning two versions of the same addon(XCT is the base of XCT+)
    2. Addons can't interact with the 3d world, the only thing they can is turn it off(something you already can do in WOWs options under Floating Combat Text) or change the font that's being used.

  15. #10355
    I've been working on my UI for my Shammy (level 85 atm).
    And I'm wondering what you people think about the UI and what I could improve on?

    puu.sh / 2hCNV.png (First post )

  16. #10356
    Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    1. You're basically mentioning two versions of the same addon(XCT is the base of XCT+)
    2. Addons can't interact with the 3d world, the only thing they can is turn it off(something you already can do in WOWs options under Floating Combat Text) or change the font that's being used.
    I was only trying to help.

  17. #10357
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    XCT / XCT+, both good addons and make the fugly combat text nice and tidy
    Thanks!
    Anyone tried MSBT? I used to have a grudge against it, but now I'm considering it.
    No Envy, No Fear


  18. #10358
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,747
    Quote Originally Posted by Crummy View Post
    Thanks!
    Anyone tried MSBT? I used to have a grudge against it, but now I'm considering it.
    I use MSBT, it is very easy and simple to use.

  19. #10359
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    @Rusk

    I was using that HDR Bloom mod thing that was floating around ages back, makes screenshots look awesome, I can have a look for the forum thread i got it from on WoWI if you want
    Unless they changed something (or I was doing something wrong), the HDR Bloom didn't transfer onto screenshots. I remember trying the mod out and took some screenshots of the landscape; what was on the screen was not reflected in the image.

  20. #10360
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyflu View Post
    I use MSBT, it is very easy and simple to use.
    Alright cool, I'll try it.
    I think the issue I've had with it boils down to people who've displayed waaay too much info with it.
    Last edited by Crummy; 2013-03-15 at 07:32 PM.
    No Envy, No Fear


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •