Thread: Post Your UI

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    You don't have file containing something like?

Code:
    snip
    I haven't ): I tried adding one in but it didn't work, no errors and no changes *shrug*

edit:

Just added that to my cfg.lua and it worked, what d'ya know!? Cheers man (:

Quote Originally Posted by Daniie View Post
    Shadow Priest UI (Skullflowers ElvUI edit): http://imageshack.us/a/img9/3193/shadowui.jpg

Warlock UI (Ohdamn UI edit): http://imageshack.us/a/img203/483/warlockui.jpg

Unholy DK UI (Ohdamn UI edit):http://imageshack.us/a/img35/7373/unholy20ui.

--

Only just come back to the game and picking up my was Disc now Shadow Priest. I like my UI so far but now need to make up/import some WAs to track Twist of Fate or DI procs etc.

Edit: I also need a nice slick damage font if anyone knows of one? I think the UIs font is Expressway but not sure if this will work if I just sub into the .lua file. Will try later.
    You could try using something like Mik's Scrolling Battle Text or xCT+ instead of the default blizzard damage text, cleans up some space and let's you handle fonts much easier

Quote Originally Posted by Taik View Post
    You could try using something like Mik's Scrolling Battle Text or xCT+ instead of the default blizzard damage text, cleans up some space and let's you handle fonts much easier
    I do use MSBT for incoming damage which scrolls down the left of my screen with like 60% alpha but I don't use it for out-going damage/healing because I just love seeing a mass of numbers across my screen in yellow/green.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zdignity View Post

let me know ur thoughts
    What's that unitframes addon called?

I used to use Mik's, but now I'm using xCT+. I'm mostly happy with it but it doesn't show me when I get a skill-up like MSBT does.

How do I enable my skill-ups to be displayed by xCT+?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiusmuotoilu View Post
    What's that unitframes addon called?
    Looks like ElvUIs built in ones with changed font style and some changed settings. But I might be wrong.

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

I guess having my grid raidframes on the other side of my screen is a result of me having started to raid on a Macbook that was 13', everything was cropped up. And now that I've swapped to a 'real' gaming computer plus screen, I've had it like this ever since. I suppose it helps to skim the whole area when raiding and preventing me from going tunnel vision mode.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-05-22 at 05:56 AM.

not doing signatures/twitch etc anymore. maybe later. maybe.
    my (old) deviant art - my druid

Deleted
    Here's my hunter's layout:

Last edited by mmoc36ab626ca9; 2013-05-21 at 09:57 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maybenotquiteasheavy View Post
    Looks like ElvUIs built in ones with changed font style and some changed settings. But I might be wrong.
    Correct, I used ElvUI's
    Btw I'll post a better screenshots in action.

quick question to those making their own unit frames.. which unit frames do u start with? cause i've been bumming ouFs since i came back to wow last march and i wanna try to make my own from scratch, i have ideas just, currently, don't have the skills or knowledge to put that on paper.

STUF are most customizable unitframes. They are lightweight and you can do whatever you want with them.

yeah right now i just use someone elses ouF and recustomize it since i'm not good enough to make one from scratch :C

Deleted
    A little something i've been working on, a little bit of Ishtaras recent UI and my old one;p

http://peecee.dk/upload/view/412067/full
    Last edited by mmocf4ab73a1dd; 2013-05-23 at 03:20 PM.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here's what I've been working on. A slight re-work of one of Leds UIs. I really like the unit-frames but they just don't fit without a pixel font. So the pixel font returns.

higher quality

Deleted
    What are the panels(?) for behind the player and target frame? and did you see what I said about your raid frame few pages back?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangcakes View Post

I guess having my grid raidframes on the other side of my screen is a result of me having started to raid on a Macbook that was 13', everything was cropped up. And now that I've swapped to a 'real' gaming computer plus screen, I've had it like this ever since. I suppose it helps to skim the whole area when raiding and preventing me from going tunnel vision mode.
    What Masque skin are you using? If not Masque at all, what are you using to skin your action buttons? Looks very nice.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really awesome UI. I personally LOVE that pixel font, try using it in all my UIs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Here's what I've been working on. A slight re-work of one of Leds UIs. I really like the unit-frames but they just don't fit without a pixel font. So the pixel font returns.

higher quality
    Oooeeeehhh, reminds me of some old UF's I had.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh Ishtara, where for art thou Ishtara?

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

I'm trying to figure out what to do with the minimap and the actionbars. I kinda want to hide them, but part of me is saying I need them up =/. And keybinds will be hid when I'm done just have them shown for reference or something.

If I hide the actionbars, any suggestions for tracking what comes off cd that would go there nicely? Could I make a cooldown bar in weakauras or would that just be too much of a pain and just stick with a cooldown bar addon?

The weakauras now; string in the middle growing upwards is boss debuffs on myself, it's a dynamic group so only 1, max of 2 are shown at any one time. The cocoon aura and the one on the right are healer externals on me, the spear aura to the right of the cocoon aura is for co-tank debuffs I need to track. I'm trying to think if I really need the bad juju and renataki auras or not. It does help when there's a burst phase coming or something and for vengeance cheesing I guess other than that there's not really a need for those there I don't think.

Not sure where I want to put the omen meter at. I know I don't really need one, but it helps a ton when tank swapping and me being a monk, well you get the idea. One auto attack will pull =/.

Any suggestions on the BigWigs messages? I'm only going to show what is absolutely needed for my role (tank), but any ideas on placement but still able to see timers quickly?
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-05-25 at 06:33 AM.