Thread: Post Your UI

  1. #11361
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    The picture of the UI which you quoted is very close to the UI of mine which I imagine you're talking about, except for a few features in different places.
    I'm using a fairly modified ElvUI at the moment so I can't really upload it :P

    This screenshot was taken a month ago, but this is the crap that I've thrown together for current usage :P It's fairly boring. Nothing exciting
    see thats awesome....

    but. what the hell happened to your unit frames...
    bring back that seperate 2 px mana bar and il love you again. if you cant share it. you can always zip up interface / fonts / wtf and pm me :-) il figure the rest out xD

    or if you don;t wanna do that tell me how you made it and what extra's i need to replicate it xD

  2. #11362
    Quote Originally Posted by Korallis View Post
    see thats awesome....

    but. what the hell happened to your unit frames...
    bring back that seperate 2 px mana bar and il love you again. if you cant share it. you can always zip up interface / fonts / wtf and pm me :-) il figure the rest out xD

    or if you don;t wanna do that tell me how you made it and what extra's i need to replicate it xD
    A bit like this?

    I might actually go back to this. Will have a play around with it when I have some free time

  3. #11363
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    A bit like this?

    I might actually go back to this. Will have a play around with it when I have some free time

    yeah exactly that
    this is what ive managed to recreate so far.. but im stuck on a few points im hoping you can help with.
    http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/8669/43ot.jpg

    the map - solved im guessing Qusemap
    Chat .. i cant get elv to set any font below 12 px for chat? you using prat or any chatmod to change this?
    Castbar.. its definatly not elv.. i cannot get a sexy small castbar like that. with it. is it Quartz? Gnosis?

    really would love to replicate this ui
    Last edited by Korallis; 2013-06-15 at 02:04 PM.

  4. #11364
    Quote Originally Posted by Korallis View Post
    yeah exactly that
    this is what ive managed to recreate so far.. but im stuck on a few points im hoping you can help with.
    http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/8669/43ot.jpg

    the map - solved im guessing Qusemap
    Chat .. i cant get elv to set any font below 12 px for chat? you using prat or any chatmod to change this?
    Castbar.. its definatly not elv.. i cannot get a sexy small castbar like that. with it. is it Quartz? Gnosis?

    really would love to replicate this ui
    If you wish to use the ElvUI chat and get smaller fonts try out ElvUI ChatFontSize

    The minimap doesn't look like Quse's, might be Ryv's Minimap @ Wowinterface

    For castbars I'm not entirely sure, I used StuF when made my unitframes look like that and used the built in STuF castbar which could be made like that.
    But if he is rolling Elv he might have replaced it with AzCastBar @ Wowinterface which I belive can be customized to look like that.

  5. #11365
    Qusemap is correct. I got rid of the menu button though as I would not use it.
    For the chat I edited some LUA files to make it the way I wanted, but it seems that Speedtrax's suggestion would be just as good ^
    Castbars were Gnosis I think XD (Forgotten, I think that is correct)
    Good luck!
    (Also I'm not sure this is strictly "healer ui" related so we should probably take this to the other UI thread :P)

  6. #11366
    Well i figured out how to edit elv ui lua to change the castbars to class coloured and only 3 pixels high :-)
    so its coming along nicley :-) Thanks for all your help Pixil

    one thing pixel whats the blue bar under your action bars... and how do i replicate it?

  7. #11367
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post
    It is Raven, and you can scroll all the way down to the bottom of the text tab and there is a drop down menu for the time display format.
    Its kind of hidden, I had to look for it too

    Thanks for pointing it out to begin with b/c I forgot to change mine to match the buff icons and fix the debuff flow
    everything is hidden in that monster
    another question, where do you turn off the piechart on targets buffs / debuffs ?

  8. #11368
    Do you mean the time spiral?

    also, got reflux sorted out, back on track

  9. #11369
    Quote Originally Posted by dkimxd View Post
    omg addon list please
    It looks like elv.. you can do this easily actually if thats what it is

  10. #11370
    Quote Originally Posted by Triji View Post
    It looks like elv.. you can do this easily actually if thats what it is
    I dont think it is elv. I do recognise some addons which arent neccesary when using Elv. I could guess some addons where you can make it look like this UI but as you mentioned with Elv it is possible too.

  11. #11371
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post
    Do you mean the time spiral?

    also, got reflux sorted out, back on track
    yeah the time spiral from hell

    but i'll just wait till you release and steal yours

  12. #11372
    Quote Originally Posted by Korallis View Post
    Well i figured out how to edit elv ui lua to change the castbars to class coloured and only 3 pixels high :-)
    so its coming along nicley :-) Thanks for all your help Pixil

    one thing pixel whats the blue bar under your action bars... and how do i replicate it?
    That would be the pet health frame :P The unitframes in that screenshot are actually Stuf :\ Everything except for the pet health bar can be done with ElvUI though. Only reason the pet frame cannot be replicated is because it doesn't allow you to make the health frame that thin :P

  13. #11373
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    That would be the pet health frame :P The unitframes in that screenshot are actually Stuf :\ Everything except for the pet health bar can be done with ElvUI though. Only reason the pet frame cannot be replicated is because it doesn't allow you to make the health frame that thin :P
    yes it does.
    same as it allows even a 1px cast bar

    edit Unitframes.lua.

    Ctrl +F Height and edit Minimum from 10 to 1
    back into wow /ec and set any height you like :-) same with maximum you can change the minimum / maximum values. tried and tested :-)

    the line in question to duplicate that specific frame would be 3258. the code starts like this as default

    width = {
    order = 2,
    name = L['Width'],
    type = 'range',
    min = 10, max = 500, step = 1,

    just change the last line to
    min = 1, max = 500, step = 1,

    and you can have the pet frame starting from 1px :-)
    Last edited by Korallis; 2013-06-15 at 08:50 PM.

  14. #11374
    Come on Ish <3 we need that download link :-)

  15. #11375

  16. #11376
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post
    Alright you vultures :P

    Link:

    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...o.php?id=11091

    Enjoy

    <3
    Ish
    I love you <3
    Thank you so much xxx
    spent all day remaking Pixil's ui with Elv ui.. and now thats just been deleted and replaced with this ui of Epic
    thank you

    *EDIT* Spent the last hour messing with everything , got it perfectly fixed for 1920x1080 if anyone wants the wtf folder to auto move all the elements stuff , Kgpanels, etc. etc.. let me know and il pm them to you

    Gz on an awesome ui ish :-)
    Last edited by Korallis; 2013-06-15 at 11:03 PM.

  17. #11377
    Quote Originally Posted by Korallis View Post
    I love you <3
    Thank you so much xxx
    spent all day remaking Pixil's ui with Elv ui.. and now thats just been deleted and replaced with this ui of Epic
    thank you

    *EDIT* Spent the last hour messing with everything , got it perfectly fixed for 1920x1080 if anyone wants the wtf folder to auto move all the elements stuff , Kgpanels, etc. etc.. let me know and il pm them to you

    Gz on an awesome ui ish :-)
    I neeeeeeed kora.lis pick meeeeee

  18. #11378
    Quote Originally Posted by Korallis View Post
    I love you <3
    Thank you so much xxx
    spent all day remaking Pixil's ui with Elv ui.. and now thats just been deleted and replaced with this ui of Epic
    thank you

    *EDIT* Spent the last hour messing with everything , got it perfectly fixed for 1920x1080 if anyone wants the wtf folder to auto move all the elements stuff , Kgpanels, etc. etc.. let me know and il pm them to you

    Gz on an awesome ui ish :-)
    Id love the WTF folder! Thank you very much.

  19. #11379
    Quote Originally Posted by Rzsphex View Post
    I neeeeeeed kora.lis pick meeeeee

    For all that need it.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/r4dcthdz0y1w1no/WTF.zip

    This is the WTF for Ish's ui in 1920x1080

    download it from Wow i and just use this WTF instead of the one there..

    hopefully ish will add this to her wowi download as a patch or something

  20. #11380
    Quote Originally Posted by Korallis View Post
    yes it does.
    same as it allows even a 1px cast bar

    edit Unitframes.lua.

    Ctrl +F Height and edit Minimum from 10 to 1
    back into wow /ec and set any height you like :-) same with maximum you can change the minimum / maximum values. tried and tested :-)

    the line in question to duplicate that specific frame would be 3258. the code starts like this as default

    width = {
    order = 2,
    name = L['Width'],
    type = 'range',
    min = 10, max = 500, step = 1,

    just change the last line to
    min = 1, max = 500, step = 1,

    and you can have the pet frame starting from 1px :-)
    Ahh yes I once did a similar thing to enable my player unitframe to stretch right across the entire screen :P
    I try not to edit much LUA in ElvUI though, as when you go to update it you have to go round editing everything again. There may be a way around this that I am not aware of, but it's certain;y annoying to do so :P

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •