Thread: Post Your UI

  1. #11561
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa View Post
    BigWigs.

    'Nother screenie, almost done I think. http://i.imgur.com/N9o2WFc.jpg Hunter: http://i.imgur.com/9kRewoS.jpg
    Rather like the combination of round healthbars for unit/target and rounded edges on other frames and the rest being square. Considering rounded castbar but not sure how to make that work with an icon.

    C&C very welcome!
    Loving the layout of things. If you don't want to upload the UI, would you be willing to at least share the rounded borders and circular ones so we could mess around with them? I've been wanting to do a UI with circular portraits and rounded borders similar to the default UI for awhile, but nothing really is as smooth and clean as the ones you seem to be using. Would love to mess around with those and see what I can make for myself.
    Thanks to Duskmoon for the awesome Sig/Avatar/Banner!

  2. #11562
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Ah yeah.
    What are those frames! Seriously. They are really nice.
    There just stUF, got a few more things to edit on them tho ^^

  3. #11563
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest420 View Post
    The 2nd thing, I actually did not know that. Is this true of all pixel fonts? Thanks for the tip!
    It applies to almost all pixel fonts, every so often there will be a pixel font designed at a native point size of 10 or 12, but mostly its 8.
    This number may change for your font depending on if the over-all scale of things have been modified.

  4. #11564
    High Overlord KiwiFails's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    TwitchTV
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyzhi View Post
    Working on some new unitframes was on pala alt while waiting for a friend so thought id grab a shot

    This. I like this.


    This is what I've been working on for a bit. (Click for Full Size)





    Party/Raid shows up underneath the action bars. I also have a crap-ton of WeakAuras for all of my characters.

    I'm unsure if I want the chat backgrounds to show, but meh. All of this was done with ElvUI and Kgpanels(because I'm lazy).

    . The Artist also known as Epiphany .

  5. #11565
    Thought I'd share mine..
    http://i.imgur.com/kbnJfZK.jpg?1

    Any suggestions?

  6. #11566
    Im not really the big UI maker, but here's mine..

    http://i.imgur.com/kbnJfZK.jpg?1

  7. #11567
    I like the minimalist look there ^

  8. #11568
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    310
    here is my UI


    i'm always opened to critiques and improvements!!
    Last edited by Treeston; 2013-07-04 at 11:06 AM.

  9. #11569
    Quote Originally Posted by Mushroomkin View Post
    Im not really the big UI maker, but here's mine..

    http://i.imgur.com/kbnJfZK.jpg?1
    Hey Brews nice one!
    I'll be uploading mine soon if you still want to try it

  10. #11570


    thank to ISh )
    Last edited by Treeston; 2013-07-04 at 11:06 AM.

  11. #11571
    Field Marshal TheShade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    North Carolina, US
    Posts
    87
    Here is my Warlock's UI. Feel free to post comments or w/e. Would love to hear some feedback or maybe some change suggestions.

    AddOn List:
    Clean Icons (Thin) -
    Download
    Shadowed Unit Frames -
    Download
    ElvUI -
    Download
    ElvUI AddOn Skins -
    Download
    Vuhdo -
    Download
    WeakAuras -
    Download
    Quartz -
    Download
    BigWigs -
    Download
    Mik's Scrolling Battle Text -
    Download
    Recount -
    Download

    *
    Download all my WeakAura Strings - http://pastebin.com/u/Shadylock












    Last edited by TheShade; 2013-07-05 at 07:25 PM.


  12. #11572
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    So I've changed mine yet again! Surprise, Surprise!

    This is more an aesthetics change as I'm still messing around with textures and colors. Still struggling with power colors though.



    Higher Quality.

    C&C for meee! (Looking at you Mr Pixil! You always find something)

    EDIT: Damn I haven't got a screenshot with my trackers up. I'll get one afterwards.

    Here's with trackers:



    Higher Quality.

    Hey Care,

    Could you by any chance share those texture tgas?

  13. #11573
    Epic!
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,600
    Quote Originally Posted by saami View Post
    Hey Care,

    Could you by any chance share those texture tgas?
    I'll have to double check that I still have them. I have so many different textures in so many different folders. :P
    Random stuff WoW UI Enthusiast BNet
    Youtube Some old UIs Hulari#21213(EU)
    Stream (updated, usually wow.) Lastest UI (Roth's Diablo inspired) Go ahead, add me!

  14. #11574
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShade View Post
    Here is my Warlock's UI. Feel free to post comments or w/e. Would love to hear some feedback or maybe some change suggestions.
    *snip*
    Looks really awesome, love the weakauras they're so well placed lol

    I'd like to see an upload

  15. #11575
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    I'll have to double check that I still have them. I have so many different textures in so many different folders. :P
    Just PM me if you find them

  16. #11576
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post
    Hey Brews nice one!
    I'll be uploading mine soon if you still want to try it
    Hey kayte ..

    Thanks, i'm not really all that good at this stuff, like i'm not a retard and I know english so adjusting moving stuff around is ok, but the actual editing and coding..meh..
    That sounds really awesome, i'm looking forward to it

  17. #11577
    Field Marshal TheShade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    North Carolina, US
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Koenig View Post
    Looks really awesome, love the weakauras they're so well placed lol I'd like to see an upload
    Thank you, I consistently tweak the weakaura's. Currently, I have weakaura's for all 3 specs sense I play all 3 each week for my raid team.

    As far as an upload? Not quite sure what you are asking here.. If you are wanting a copy of my UI, I don't even know where to begin to bundle my UI up in a .rar or .zip file.

    ** Does anyone know how to package up someone's UI for download?


    ** I'll add another screenshot of my UI in combat later tonight
    Last edited by TheShade; 2013-07-05 at 02:53 PM.


  18. #11578
    Pack your Interface and WTF (and Fonts folder if you have it) into .zip or .rar

    that's it pretty much :-D

  19. #11579
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShade View Post
    Thank you, I consistently tweak the weakaura's. Currently, I have weakaura's for all 3 specs sense I play all 3 each week for my raid team.

    As far as an upload? Not quite sure what you are asking here.. If you are wanting a copy of my UI, I don't even know where to begin to bundle my UI up in a .rar or .zip file.

    ** Does anyone know how to package up someone's UI for download?


    ** I'll add another screenshot of my UI in combat later tonight



    - - - Updated - - -



    Added other spec screen shots.







    Nice composition man!

  20. #11580
    The Lightbringer Sunnydee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lamp?
    Posts
    3,897
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShade View Post
    Here is my Warlock's UI.
    could u link what icon thingy you downloaded to make your weakauras icon look so clean?
    Progress, 13/13 top 0.7% | Achievements, top 1.1%
    Warrior | Death Knight | Shaman | Paladin | Mage
    Twitch | Diablo3 profile

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •