Thread: Post Your UI

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emil93W View Post
    I totally stole your raidframes lydude, but I'm OK with it.

Looks soooo much better now when I finally found a replacement for my horrible grid raidframes, thanks a bunch!
    Haha! Looks great man, I'll be doing the same thing with my raid frames after seeing how great the gray ones look!

*this ui isn't mine, it belongs to puerto

i have a few questions:
    • is the transparency of the frames something you can do within the elvui options in game, or do you have to edit files?
    • i noticed that the frame below the action bars is transparent. could the chat frame and frame surrounding skada also be made transparent? perhaps the guild/friends frame below the minimap could be made transparent as well?

thanks! :3

Quote Originally Posted by nolliepop View Post
    • is the transparency of the frames something you can do within the elvui options in game, or do you have to edit files?
    • i noticed that the frame below the action bars is transparent. could the chat frame and frame surrounding skada also be made transparent? perhaps the guild/friends frame below the minimap could be made transparent as well?

thanks! :3
    Yep u can adjust the transparency of almost everything with ingame options

Quote Originally Posted by Emil93W View Post
    I totally stole your raidframes lydude, but I'm OK with it.

Looks soooo much better now when I finally found a replacement for my horrible grid raidframes, thanks a bunch!
    awesome ui man! can you share it with us?

Quote Originally Posted by Katjezz View Post
    Do not, ever, put the raidframe in the right side of your screen.

The reason is your hand/eye coordination. The left side of the brain controls the right side of your body and vice versa . that means you are "crossing" the wires in your brain while going with your right brain side to the left screen, which significant increases your overall reaction time.

google it up, there are several guides to this and good explanation's why.
    So, I am left-handed and play with my frames on the left-side of the screen. Am I doing it wrong?

edit: whoops, also, screenshot soon, in order to not mess with the thread
    Last edited by Tinkertee; 2013-08-05 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyzhi View Post
    Yeah... my brandnew GPU went emo and killed itself on me for no reason... having to wait for a return. No idea how long that be with UK post. gonna phone tomorrow and make some bull about my job being effected maybe i get next day lol.

While i was waiting i decided i want to paracord my whole PSU xD
    *poke*
    I want those WA's
    Any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    *poke*
    I want those WA's
    Any chance?
    Sadly not yet... i phoned the shop today and had abit of a rant that its been a week and they said they "only just" got my stuff even tho i sent it first class a week ago.. -.- getting a full refund on my 10month old RAT7 tho (yay! didnt want it anyway :P) Now just waiting for them to check GPU... taking goddam ages...

Quote Originally Posted by Shyzhi View Post
    Sadly not yet... i phoned the shop today and had abit of a rant that its been a week and they said they "only just" got my stuff even tho i sent it first class a week ago.. -.- getting a full refund on my 10month old RAT7 tho (yay! didnt want it anyway :P) Now just waiting for them to check GPU... taking goddam ages...
    Thats kinda sucky. My bios derped out on me today had a rage fit and broke my keyboard.
    Working most of the week so I can wait for those WA's just want something to freshen up my UI

I posted an old rogue UI for 5.1 that I don't use anymore:

Stills:
    http://www.wowuigallery.com/topic/kait-rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitain View Post

Stills:
    wohaa... would love to use that ui if i wasnt a healer! really cool dude!

10+ Year Old Account

Stills:
    Brilliant as usual, Kait.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nowhere near done yet, just started on it for 5.4. So everything is on being done on the PTR and what not. Right now I'm trying to get the placement of unitframes/actionbars just right before I start adding the weakauras and other things that I need to have during combat.

So, where should the unitframes go you think? I'm a tank btw. I'm thinking in the middle somewhat, but then that's going to have the weakauras start going up towards the top of the screen, etc and possibly block my view of the encounter. But if I put them too far to the bottom it's going to hinder me there as well since I'm a tank I feel.

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-08-08 at 08:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is my rogues UI , some of the addons am using are
    kgpanel , weakauras , pitbull , dominos action bars and prat.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-08-08 at 08:39 AM.
    InWin 301 - Corsair SF600 - i5 6600k @ 4ghz - NZXT X52 - Asus Z170i Pro Gaming - HyperX Fury 2x8gb DDR4 @ 2333Mhz - Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming @2040Mhz - Nvme Samsung Evo 250Gb - Samsung Evo 750 500Gb And Kingston V300 120GB - HDD WD Caviar Green 2TB In External Case - Corsair K95 RGB - Corsair Scimitar RGB Black - Asus Rog Swift 348Q 3440x1440 @ 100Hz -

To anyone who only uses rActionBarStyler to change their action bars (Or Zork if he sees this):

Is it possible to limit the number of buttons on the bars?

I saw, for example, that Carebear sometimes only has 10 action buttons. (But he could just be 'cheating' and not putting anything on those slots )

Looking at the code but seems futile since it only, well, styles the action bar, doesn't really change function. Which is the purpose of the mod, of course.

I know that Dominos and Bartender are able to limit the numbers of buttons on their bars but i'm assuming they are creating their own bars instead of changing the official one.

Anyway, if anyone has any idea, i'd appreciate it.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

WIP for 5.4.

Current T15 debuffs will be replaced with T16 debuffs soon.

Any ideas on placement of things?

Stills:

Kait, as always a unique and interesting UI. Making me rethink my own.

Thus, a question. The buff/spell bar at the bottom, satrina's? wa?

Quote Originally Posted by Xanafriel View Post
    Kait, as always a unique and interesting UI. Making me rethink my own.

Thus, a question. The buff/spell bar at the bottom, satrina's? wa?

The cooldown bars are a dynamic group of WeakAuras bars. As such, it's not the fastest thing to set up, but it's not the worst either. You basically make 1 bar aura and make it look perfect, then to add new spells you keep duplicating it and changing the spell name. Once they're all in you can then edit them all at once using the Group. What you gain for the effort of doing all that is complete flexibility and customisability, and one less addon config panel to deal with :-D

New Brewmaster UI: Modified version of Ohdamn's UI with my own WA set up. Perfect for me.

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/4057/73ha.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post

WIP for 5.4.

Current T15 debuffs will be replaced with T16 debuffs soon.

Any ideas on placement of things?
    Pretty similar to my UI. Maybe you should think of making your WA group that goes up go left.

Also hiding some of those action bars.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks. Will change the direction of CDs on me group, even if there's only max 3 shown should it still go to the left you think?

And the actionbars, I made em as small as I could just in case for whatever reason I needed em shown. I do agree though, I just can't play with hidden actionbars for some reason even though I rarely use em except for pre-potting.

This any better? The weakaura group in between the player and target frames are the most important, has my shuffle, stagger, elusive brew, etc in it. I tried moving it more downards, with the player/target frames, but it just seems to far down to be actually useful. I need to figure out where to place a weakaura group that has all my actual rotational cds (keg smash, jab, etc) so then I can hide those bars down there.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-08-08 at 04:22 PM.